[NEW] Mary 3.3.1 SL - (OS 5.2.1933 Build 18533.0.7.0) - (01.11.2007)- NOW ONLINE!!!!!

s1rl4ncel0t

Jul 14, 2007
Portugal - Lisbon
Hi fellows,

Well, it seems that the work is done! CREDITS to HELLONASTY and ERVIUS!!!!

We would like to invite you to try our new rom MARY 3.3.1 Super Lite, based on the latest available English language Operating System (WM6 5.2.1933 Build 18533.0.7.0)

80MB storage!

Aprox. 30MB free RAM!

This rom is so light, that if you leave your pda in the wind, it will fly away!

MARY 3.3SL - TO BE FLASHED ON WINDOWS XP: http://rapidshare.com/files/66073071/ROM_MARY_V3_3_SL.rar

MARY 3.3SL - TO BE FLASHED ON WINDOWS VISTA: http://rapidshare.com/files/66128715/ROM_MARY_V_3_3_SL_vista.rar

MARY 3.3.1SL - TO BE FLASHED ON WINDOWS XP:
http://rapidshare.com/files/66603150/ROM_MARY_v_3_3_1_SL.rar (01.11.2007)

MARY 3.3.1SL - TO BE FLASHED ON WINDOWS VISTA:
http://rapidshare.com/files/66770044/ROM_MARY_V_3_3_1_SL_vista.rar (01.11.2007)

Pros: HIGHEST STORAGE 80MB, A LOT OF FREE RAM AND SPEED!!!!

Cons: It's up to you to let us know about it...don't forget to give us your feedback! Only like that we can improve the quality!

Changelog 3.3SL: Complete clean ROM! Nothing more to add...she's completely naked :eek: !!!!!!

Changelog 3.3.1SL (01.11.2007):
FLASH THIS ROM WITH THE MEMORY CARD INSERTED!!!!
-Complete clean ROM! Even more naked :eek: !!!!!!

-Even faster than previous release
-Working Smart Dialing
-Configurable MMS
-Colors and themes now corrected
-Windows Media Player, now fully functional
-Removed some useless files and folders (Battery Status Folder still inside...to be corrected on a previous release. If you install Battery Status-see link bellow-then the software will use that folder, so, only for those who don't install this application, this folder would be useless. Anyway, I suggest you install it)
-Smother speed
-Other small optimizations
-To enable the "H" icon for HSDPA, please install Schap's Advanced Config Tool (find the link bellow). However, even if you don't see the icon, HSDPA will be enabled if you activate it in Connections Settings.

This time, I propose to make something focused essentially on speed, stability, memory and storage rather than spending time with aesthetics.

So, inside you'll find basically only the Operating System, with its' basic functionalities. All the rest, you can install by yourself, according to your needs.
It doesn't make sense to fill storage, with applications that you will never need.

Concerning the aesthetics, there are a lot of themes out there...it's just a matter of searching!

I also want to share with you, the best way to make your updates of firmware, as most of the bugs that we find, are the result of a bad-flash. Most of the times, of you re-flash, the bugs disappear.
To avoid this, this is how I flash my roms:

1. Hard Reset your device, pressing OK at the end
2. Before it starts rebooting, make another Hard Reset, but now don't press the OK button. Instead, remove the battery!
3. Wait 1 minute. While you wait, remove the storage card and the SIM card as well
4. Put the battery inside the pda again.
5. Press the buttons Camera + Power + Reset (with the pen, on the bottom of the pda) until you see the screen with color strips
6. Insert usb cable
7. Start flashing the device, as you always do.
8. As soon as it reaches 100% on the screen of the pda, it becomes black for a couple of seconds. Then, make a hard-reset, and press ok.
9. Make another hard reset, but now, but now don't press the OK button. Instead, remove the battery!
10. Wait 1 minute
11. Re-insert the battery, memory card and SIM card
12. With the pen, press the reset button on the bottom of the pda until it starts.
13. Have FUN!!

P.S - I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT ON USING THIS ROM OR FLASHING PROCESS. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

If you still have problems flashing, I advise you to see this page: http://www.trinityguides.info/

For those who loose their WIFI settings after a softreset, please follow these instructions (thank's dta1974):

[!] For prevent password and account dissapearing u should (you should make this procedure immediately after first soft reset ):
1. Set up your connection settings
2. Open IExplorer / Set up Internet connection / Open some internet page
3. Click Disconnect button to close internet connection
4. Hold power button and turn off your phone
5. Power on your phone.
After that procedure your password wont disapear. I think that you should repeat the same for mail account (set up mail account / try to send or recieve your mail / hold disconnect button / turn off your phone)

We hope that this meets to your expectations!!!

If you want to donate:

Give some coins to the homeless guys you find on the way to work or school !!!!

Or donate to the ones who helped us:

ERVIUS Paypal

Last edited:

s1rl4ncel0t

Jul 14, 2007
Portugal - Lisbon
FREEWARE CABS!!!!

We decided to post as well the links for several common cabs that you may need:

For those of you, who may not know how to install the software, it's easy: just copy the downloaded file into your SD card, and run it by clicking on it. When asked, just were you want to install the program (Device or Memory Card). It's as simple as that!

Microsoft Office 6.1 (All-in-One)

Excel Mobile (credits to FInixNOver) NEW!

One Note Mobile (credits to FInixNOver) NEW!

Powerpoint Mobile (credits to FInixNOver) NEW!

Word Mobile (credits to FInixNOver) NEW!

Windows Live 10.6.33.600 (latest version. Doesn't mess with the contacts!! Only works if installed in the device)

Old fashion Windows Messenger (for those you prefer the Windows Messenger from WM5)

Battery Status (the best application to measure memory, battery usage, cpu usage, logging of calls, messages and 3G traffic)

Group SMS (just copy the file into Program Files, and create a shoutcut to the file in Windows/Start Menu/Programs)

Schaps Advance Config 1.0

Clear Temp (Usefull to clean the junk...)

Cyberon Voice Speed Dial 1.2, with BT fix (not tested)

Cyberon Voice Commander (not tested) NEW!

DTMF Vibrate (if you want the pda to vibrate when you press the numbers keys in the phone dialer)

Fix WM6 Sounds (if you miss the "click" noise when you press the Srat menu)

HTC Network Settings (best way to configure the Internet settings and MMS)

Pocket CM 0.15

psshutXP (everybody knows what is this for :D )

RCmod 2.1 (the easiest way to change the colours of your themes bars)

Reset (the easiest way to make a soft reset to your device)

Soft Key (serves to configure your softkeys...very useful)

Alt+Tab (switch easily between applications. Just copy the file into Program Files, and create a shoutcut to the file in Windows/Start Menu/Programs)

PPCPimBackup (make backups of your PIM)

VJOkButton (useful to really close applications. Just copy the file into Program Files, and create a shoutcut to the file in Windows/Start Menu/Programs)

HTC Album (the coolest way to view pictures on your device)

HTC Task Manager (Closes COMPLETLY the windows)

HTC Home

Regedit (Registry Explorer/Editor)

Pmclean 1.06 (Another Cleaner)

Oxios (Free up your RAM)

Decimal Calculator

Binary Calculator

1-Calc Lite (simple calculator) NEW!

Pocket RAR (file compression utility) NEW!

JBED NEW!

Esmertec Jbed NEW!

Tao Java 10.1.7.575 NEW!

HTC Voice Recorder 1.10.611 NEW!

Bluetooth SAP NEW!

Acrobat Reader Lite NEW!

Adobe Flash Player NEW!

Transcriber (another Input Method) NEW!

NoDATA (avoid undesirable connections) NEW!

Webview correction (if you think your web scolling in IE is slow) NEW!

TouchFlo 1.4.1 (Not tested on this rom. Credits to efrost) NEW!

Additional Themes 1(thank you mikeh69 and ATOM users!) NEW!

Additional Themes 2 (thank you omaga. Credits to PPC-Theme) NEW!

CREDITS TO ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN PEOPLE WHO MADE THESE GOOD APPLICATIONS!

NOTE (1): Has we are rom cookers and not "cab advertisors", don't expect to have all cabs in world in this list. If you need additional software or themes, please search the forum (even on other devices sections).

NOTE (2): We only answer for issues related to the rom and not to the applications listed or not in this thread.

NOTE (3): Don't put links in your threads to applications which are not freeware!

Bye!

Last edited:

s1rl4ncel0t

Jul 14, 2007
Portugal - Lisbon
Is there HTC Homeplugin in this release?

No, it won't be inside the rom. However, there will be links to the most popular softwares (cab). In this case, each one of us can install only what we need ;)

This is the idea behind: have a system looking exactly how you like, and not how the cookers like. Have the software you think it's important, and not the software that the cooker thinks is important. :D

Bye

P.S- Does anyone have Microsoft Office splitted in cabs: one cab for Word, another for Powerpoint, another for Excel and another for One Note?
Having this, we can install only the office applications that we need!! If anyone has it, please post the links.

Last edited:

omaga

Jul 22, 2007
This is the idea behind: have a system looking exactly how you like, and not how the cookers like. Have the software you think it's important, and not the software that the cooker thinks is important. :D
Yes...finally some one thought just like i do :rolleyes: :) "completely" empty rom then you can put the software I like...looking forward to this one!

lmjabreu

Jan 16, 2005
Nice one, would be cool if *someone* made a GUI to automagically download new base roms, packages(from a central repository). You would download the GUI, select base, packages, mui files(?), press 'Cook', flash(SD Card method allowed).

Last edited:

mikhe69

May 1, 2007
Yes...finally some one thought just like i do :rolleyes: :) "completely" empty rom then you can put the software I like...looking forward to this one!
Just to inform that there is already a ROM like that from Sammy Deluxe:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=324804

Of course if this is what the cook want, then it's great to have a nice and clean ROM:D , but then again, we cannot complaint if the cooker make HIS ROM with a lot of apps.

I hope this release can be the best of all, after all it is made by a PORTUGUESE 'dude':D

s1rl4ncel0t

Jul 14, 2007
Portugal - Lisbon
...the cooker make HIS ROM with a lot of apps.

Hi,

That's the difference between previous roms and this one: the previous roms were roms made for the cooker, and then he shared it with us.
This rom, is not about what the cooker likes, but instead, about making it 99% customizable.

That's the magic word: CUSTOMIZABLE ;)

Bye

Last edited:

lmjabreu

Jan 16, 2005
Nice, will try asap.

Has anyone read my previous post? I can provide storage&bandwidth if anyone's willing to create that 1-click kitchen Í described(it could support various rom&pkg repositories, I'd host one for sure).