New Member ? Say hello :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
Hello and greetings to all new members :D ! Welcome to the One X Forums. Now, before you go opening a thread saying you're new here and etc, why not post it here ? Get to know one another ? That way we'll build a closer relationship between older and newer members :). Credits go to Recognized Contributer deedii from the X8 Forums for inspiring me to open this thread :).

Here are some useful links to get you started :

XDA FORUMS RULES

Code of Conduct for the One X Forum Members *READ ME FIRST*

*HTC ONE X* - Indexed listing of roms, kernels, guides, tools & mod

List of Themes and Mod’s for HTC One X [International Edition]

Hope to hear about some of our newer, or even, older members who feel like they want to provide some info about themselves :)

jed27.galvez

Jun 9, 2012
Hello, everyone! This is my first Android phone. I got my HTC One X as a prize from a contest HTC conducted back in May! Free phone! And, oh, it came S-OFF, too!! But I don't have any idea what to do with an S-OFF device! Oh, the things a dedicated dev can do with an S-OFF One X. LOL. Life is so unfair, right? Haha. :p:D

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
Hello, everyone! This is my first Android phone. I got my HTC One X as a prize from a contest HTC conducted back in May! Free phone! And, oh, it came S-OFF, too!! But I don't have any idea what to do with an S-OFF device! Oh, the things a dedicated dev can do with an S-OFF One X. LOL. Life is so unfair, right? Haha. :p:D

tumblr_m6p8oieTAP1rnvlqy.gif

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011

shocked+batman+reaction+meme.jpg

arknailed7754

Dec 28, 2010
The Matrix

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354978478556.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354978478556.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 330

N3m3515

Sep 24, 2008

be7.jpg

faizal ali

Feb 28, 2012
Hello there...just got this one x yesterday.don't have a time to rooted it..need to learn how to rooted it.my older phone is desire HD.for now,i cannot use all my application(for rooted device).need to find time :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

miniAndroidian

Apr 8, 2012
Germany
Hello everybody I'm also new here. :)
I bought my phone a week ago and I have to say its damn fast :D
I actually really love it. The only bad thing in it is flashing Custom Roms its a kind of 'hard' with flashing boot.IMG's manually etc.

Regards from my super fast stock powered HOX

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
Hello everybody I'm also new here. :)
I bought my phone a week ago and I have to say its damn fast :D
I actually really love it. The only bad thing in it is flashing Custom Roms its a kind of 'hard' with flashing boot.IMG's manually etc.

Regards from my super fast stock powered HOX

you get use to it my friend....i thought it was scary the first time i got this phone but once you get into it you will be fine..just do the proper research and you are good to go..many good guides here on this forum.:) enjoy your stay and you have yourself a wicked phone

vikan

Jan 21, 2012
Pune
hey guys,

long time rooted Inc S user and now a proud owner of OneX. Purchased it 2 days ago, quickly updated to JB. Enjoying stock for now - will root it soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

shocked+batman+reaction+meme.jpg
    Hello and greetings to all new members :D ! Welcome to the One X Forums. Now, before you go opening a thread saying you're new here and etc, why not post it here ? Get to know one another ? That way we'll build a closer relationship between older and newer members :). Credits go to Recognized Contributer deedii from the X8 Forums for inspiring me to open this thread :).

Here are some useful links to get you started :

XDA FORUMS RULES

Code of Conduct for the One X Forum Members *READ ME FIRST*

*HTC ONE X* - Indexed listing of roms, kernels, guides, tools & mod

List of Themes and Mod’s for HTC One X [International Edition]

Hope to hear about some of our newer, or even, older members who feel like they want to provide some info about themselves :)

be7.jpg

tumblr_m6p8oieTAP1rnvlqy.gif
    Thread Closed

We have a off topic thread for these sort of posts, these sort of threads just clutter our great forum.​
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone