New Multi-Touch Skins for Morphgear on the HD2!! BEST EVER!!!!!

antphoenix

Oct 9, 2009
Nope, this isnt happening to me. I only had to re-enable HTC sense once, and it had nothing to do with this problem(i think). I have tried running MorphGear with the landscape game pad, after closing all other programs using Task Manager, unsuccesfully.

//Zenny
Hi Zenny..
I don't know what to tell ya man. I un-installed and then re-installed morphgear and spb mobile shell and now I don't get the problem.. Id' say it's aprogram that your device is running.. Morphgear should work well.. Are you using the version that is optimised for the HD2? If not your should run that one. Try disabling htc sense on the today settings and try again?? I'm not sure what else to try man. :(

antphoenix

Oct 9, 2009
Update

Just to update you guys, I know it's been a few days, I've been busy. But I've done my portrait ones again with the new D-Pad.. Will test soon and then upload.. I've also changed the coloutrs on my touch sesor part and it seems to work a little better for me..

Will post sooooooon!! :)

antphoenix

Oct 9, 2009
Updated pads

Hi guys.. Got an updated version of the pads..
The landscapes work a little better AND the portrain ones also have been tweaked and all have the new D-Pad!!

Way better control!

Attachments

antphoenix

Oct 9, 2009
Updating again sooon

Hi guys, just letting you know that I've made some improvments to the pad.
I will upload in the next couple of days.

I've noticed that the portrait pad works WAY better than the landscape one.
I think the landscape image takes up too much ram and slows down the processor, so you pay for the landscape mode through performance.. Also, when playing games where you hammer the "y" button (R-Type) the whole device gets shaked around so much that gameplay is not as comfy.. I find in Portrait that happens less, cos you have more of your hand to stabalise the device.

Soooooo, in light of all these things, I am going to be working on the POortrait pod for a little while.
My new pad gives more space for fat fingers and alows tou to set the screen to auto-scale (Much better than 150%).

To answer questions regarding the pads not working, I noticed that if I turned up the "thread priority" in "Global Settings", my pads stopped working on the larger games.. So place the thread priority to normal and this may fix it for you..

Stay posted for the new pads..

princestrong

Jun 20, 2010
Yeah, I'm waiting your new versions to test it...it's mostly perfect, I love it so much.
I also test pads of FPSEce, but it's not good. I'm not sure you'd like to create a best pad for FPSEce? if you could do it in future, I'm very happy. Thank you so much.

antphoenix

Oct 9, 2009
New Snes Portrait great version

Hi, Just uploaded my new SNES one to the first post..
Check it and give it a try.
I find it the best one yet.. :)
Let me know how you go

P.S, Set screen to Portrait in Global config (north) and set screen size to Auto in Snes config

Last edited:

Pauliechoo

Aug 17, 2010
Can someone plz tell me why the skins are not showing up in my skin list plz!!!!!
Where did you install Morphgear and where are you saving your skins? I had the problem you are having because i had installed Morphgear to my device but was saving my skins to my memory card. to make it nice and clean i reinstalled Morph to the memory card too and then all my skins were there. hope this helps.

princestrong

Jun 20, 2010
Hi,
I don't know which pad is best for playing Game Boy Advance in Ants_Pads_V2.4, does anyone know? I see Game Boy Advance has 4 buttons: A, B, L, R; I'm not sure which pad for it. Sorry about silly question.

antphoenix

Oct 9, 2009
Snes for GBA

Hi,
Use the SNES one for GBA.. Unless I make one specifically for GBA, the snes one will do.
Just use the a,b,l and r.

I will probably get back into this stuff a little later.. I've had some time off recreatinoal things cos I've been flat out at work.

antphoenix

Oct 9, 2009
Just a quick do up

Hi guys.. Just made up a quick GBA Portrait.. Same deal as the Snes portrait V3 in the settings.. Just use it for GBA. Not: I have not tested it yet, so if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll give it a play and fix it up. :)

It's added to the first post :)

mbrown3460

Aug 16, 2009
Hi guys.. Just made up a quick GBA Portrait.. Same deal as the Snes portrait V3 in the settings.. Just use it for GBA. Not: I have not tested it yet, so if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll give it a play and fix it up. :)

It's added to the first post :)
can you please make one for sega genesis?:)

edit: stupid me! I see the sega one sorry

Last edited:

Arminiboy7

Apr 2, 2010
New Gamepad

Hi people i made a great game pad for morphgear its for gba gbc and nes and i want to share it with you all,its a psp go gamepad but please have respect for it its my first and i worked hard on it

Attachments