• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

New Odin available 3.13.1 For New Oreo Fw's

Search This thread
May 8, 2018
Can unbrick my smartphone?

Hello,
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 which got brick in a couple of weeks earlier. Now, I need to unbrick the device but I have no idea about how to find the device build number to download the correct firmware file.
I was log into SamMobile website and tried to find the correct one but with the device model number, it became a somewhat hard process because it displays multiple versions.
Please help me, someone, to find the correct firmware file to unbrick my device. :confused::confused::confused:

Life Companion

Mar 10, 2017
City Of Eagles
Samsung Galaxy A51
Hello,
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 which got brick in a couple of weeks earlier. Now, I need to unbrick the device but I have no idea about how to find the device build number to download the correct firmware file.
I was log into SamMobile website and tried to find the correct one but with the device model number, it became a somewhat hard process because it displays multiple versions.
Please help me, someone, to find the correct firmware file to unbrick my device. :confused::confused::confused:
Go to setting then about then find your model number...Or find it on Mobile Box or back of your Mobile phone or Press nd hold power+volume down until download mode appears then in download mode check your model number.
After finding model number go to Sammobile or Updato then enter model number and then download acc to your carrier or country you are living.

Best of luck:cowboy:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts