• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

New Official MIUI v4 GSM Thread

Search This thread

Snoob25

Jul 18, 2012
Torino

dr_jerremy

Apr 8, 2010
Pozarevac
This is a greath news,thank you :) ..but DL speed is aaah...slow

Edit: If enyone has downloaded rom,pls make a mirror,coz dl from main server is to slow

Last edited:

dr_jerremy

Apr 8, 2010
Pozarevac
DL finished...rom flashed :) ...
Bugs...
Home button doesnt work....not all stuff translated on English,camera stuff almost nothing...keyboard is pff,instaled Experia Z keyboard...hm,what else...oh yes,some graphic issue,here and there......other than that,is beautiful,fast..

Edit: I have problem to setup google acc...Flashed gapps 12.12.12 (jb 4.2.1)..maybe I have to try latest gapps
Edit2: Hm,I had to install gapps before 12.12.12..That one is for android 4.1.2

Edit 3: After flashing right gapps,Home button works,and only bugs for now are graphic issue here and there and translation on english ( camera is the bigest problem,nothing translated

Last edited:

Snoob25

Jul 18, 2012
Torino
HERE a mirror ;)

Bugs...
Home button doesnt work....not all stuff translated on English,camera stuff almost nothing...keyboard is pff,instaled Experia Z keyboard...hm,what else...oh yes,some graphic issue,here and there......other than that,is beautiful,fast..

Edit: I have problem to setup google acc...Flashed gapps 12.12.12 (jb 4.2.1)..maybe I have to try latest gapps

Edit 3: After flashing right gapps,Home button works,and only bugs for now are graphic issue here and there and translation on english ( camera is the bigest problem,nothing translated

home button is working for me o_O but there will be releases with multilang by miuiandroid.com with good translations, it's just a matter of time ;)

dr_jerremy

Apr 8, 2010
Pozarevac
Hm,found one issue...When try to apply theme,status bar dont wont to change...icons,and other stuff are fine,but status.bar,and sometimes sms app,dont change

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using xda app-developers app

Snoob25

Jul 18, 2012
Torino
Hm,found one issue...When try to apply theme,status bar dont wont to change...icons,and other stuff are fine,but status.bar,and sometimes sms app,dont change

you're sure the theme you apply contains a statusbar/sms mod??

btw report bugs here :highfive:

dr_jerremy

Apr 8, 2010
Pozarevac
Tnx for link :) ...actually ,almost all miui v5 theme has a stock status bar :D ...and I tried couple v4 theme,whit themed status bar and sms app,and sometimes sms wont apply sometimes not,but status bar dont wont apply at all...

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
I tried OTA update,but I cant find new update.. :S ..Where can I find link?

Maybe op should update this thread as there's a V5 jelly bean ( 4.1.2 unofficial and in beta form ) already released for about I think 3 weeks now ). OTA update will not work anymore as V4 has been discontinued already.

Hope a dev takes up the cause of deving V5 for our phone cause it's very simple but slick and fast compared to V4 ( at least that's what I think after running it for the past 3 weeks ).

doom666

Apr 14, 2011
Saarland
What base does it have? Is everything working in the build?

I did not know that we have that big luck with the EVO3D...
Will download later and try it with multilang pack! I will try everything out!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

This rom is based on android version 4.0.3 (ICS) and is very fast and stable :D

Download: http://miuiandroid.com/

Changelog: http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-rom-2-9-28-changelog.18280/

Latest Firmware: http://www.mediafire.com/?w1o9o1s1b5vuih2

(ALPHA) MIUI Jellybean ROM: http://db.tt/lOsE5RR4

If you are having problems with your homebutton go to Dettings > Display and uncheck 'Prevent Misuse'!
    Kay boys and girls! Here is jelly bean MIUI! Keep in mind, it isn't very stable for a daily, but have fun!

ROM: http://db.tt/lOsE5RR4

GAPPS: http://db.tt/aOXtMjGA

Enjoy!

Sent from my Ballistic HC fortified, MIUI 2.9.7 ICS injected EVO 3D
    HERE a mirror ;)

Bugs...

home button is working for me o_O but there will be releases with multilang by miuiandroid.com with good translations, it's just a matter of time ;)
    may be OP can put it in the first page home button issue & solutions with BOLD letter so every body will see (hope). just advice for better thread :good:

Done! :D
    Haven't flashed yet, but I read in the Miui forum that turning off misuse fixes it!

Edit: it's in Settings > Display settings > Prevent misuse

Edit 2: Tried that, and it seems to have done the trick :D

Sent from my Ballistic HC fortified, MIUI 2.8.3 ICS injected EVO 3D