New OnePlus OOS Camera For Android 12L OP7 and 7PRO MAGISK MODULE

Search This thread

SebastianWijatyk

Aug 10, 2014

This is fully working Oneplus Camera for Android 12L custom rom

Camera Current Version V6.466

Everything working :cool:
UltraShot HDR - Smart Scene REcognition - HEVC Video - TimeLapse - Panorama - Slow Motion - Video 4k 60FPS - All lens working - Portrait Mode - NightScape - Pro - RAW

Probably, all new custom rom release is based on Android 12.1 also known as Android L but in the info phone show 12
I only Tested on latest
KOSP 2.7 and it fully working,
1654798786224.png

1654798073882.png

DOWNLOAD

MEDIAFIRE - OOSCameraforAndroid12 APK DOWNLOAD

INSTRUCTION
Flash via Magisk

If you are using any other custom rom let you know in comments if it works:sneaky It can be of help to other people having a different rom so thanks ;)
I'am not developer this port, just someone share this on telegram, and I just share it here because a lot of people don't know about this port

dankovac1999

Sep 18, 2016
HTC Leo
Google Nexus 4
Tested on ArrowOS 12.1 and it doenst work sadly. Video crashes immediately. Photos can be taken, but hdr, lens correction etc doesnt work. Photos look like raw, full of noise.

MK142C

Apr 7, 2019
Tested on ArrowOS 12.1 and it doenst work sadly. Video crashes immediately. Photos can be taken, but hdr, lens correction etc doesnt work. Photos look like raw, full of noise.
You can try version 3.3.8, it's very old but still functional, some stuff is missing like video recording in telephone lens I think, but it has build in qr code detection which for some reason got removed in later versions, you open Google lens by long pressing the view finder

klami94

Sep 9, 2013
Frankurt
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 7T Pro
Can you also bundle it as an regular APK for non rooted users like the 3.3.8 version?
I would prefer not to be rooted since I use it as a daily driver with banking apps and so on.

Or is it save to manually copy the files into the system folders from recovery? This should mess the signing key?

Bearzy_25

Mar 11, 2022
OnePlus 7T Pro
Just tried on pixelexperience plus 12 on my 7T pro, unfortunately got same issues that dankovac1999 got on arrowOs... you can though register a video holding the shutter button in photo mode, and it's really interesting how u can switch between the sensors while recording... such a shame the app doesn't fully work for me😕

MaxusValtron

Sep 7, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro
Doesn't entirely work for me either one Paranoid Android 12.1.

HDR doesn't seem to be functional on either photo or nightscape mode, and trying to switch to video recording crashes immediately.

@SebastianWijatyk could you possibly share a link to the telegram group that this was posted in, if it's public?

Reactions: washichi

Kaushalmaderna

Dec 10, 2017
Selfie Camera Working Fine ... Everything Working... But Bro .. Using Poco F3 / Mi 11X .. Back Camera Take Good Picture but When Open it .. It Gets Blurred.. Like Captured With 2Mp Or VGA Cam.. Is There any Fix ??

CucumberComando

Jun 6, 2022
OnePlus 7 Pro
I agree with @dr3am_r I would also like to know who port this camera apps. I'm stuck on the old 3.x version of the app and even thought it kind of work the quality it seems really bad in comparison some photos I took on the original app on the original oxygen os rom.
I wonder how you can port the actual one for android 11. This is the only drawback that I have about using a custom rom.
Also it worries me to use an app where I don't even know who modify it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is fully working Oneplus Camera for Android 12L custom rom

Camera Current Version V6.466

Everything working :cool:
    UltraShot HDR - Smart Scene REcognition - HEVC Video - TimeLapse - Panorama - Slow Motion - Video 4k 60FPS - All lens working - Portrait Mode - NightScape - Pro - RAW

Probably, all new custom rom release is based on Android 12.1 also known as Android L but in the info phone show 12
    I only Tested on latest
    KOSP 2.7 and it fully working,
    1654798786224.png

1654798073882.png

DOWNLOAD

MEDIAFIRE - OOSCameraforAndroid12 APK DOWNLOAD

INSTRUCTION
    Flash via Magisk

If you are using any other custom rom let you know in comments if it works:sneaky It can be of help to other people having a different rom so thanks ;)
    I'am not developer this port, just someone share this on telegram, and I just share it here because a lot of people don't know about this port
    @SebastianWijatyk on which Telegram group could we find the person who developed this port ? Seems this is version 1.5, perhaps other higher version fixes the video mode and the other issues. KOSP is dead seems, thus does not worth moving to the ROM. Author is a guy calling himself "JohnsonRan".
    Doesn't entirely work for me either one Paranoid Android 12.1.

HDR doesn't seem to be functional on either photo or nightscape mode, and trying to switch to video recording crashes immediately.

@SebastianWijatyk could you possibly share a link to the telegram group that this was posted in, if it's public?

Works wonders incl. Slo-Mo and Macro Cam on DerpFest 12! Thanks a lot​

Works wonders incl. Slo-Mo and Macro Cam on DerpFest 12! Thanks a lot​

I have the OnePlus 7t pro model with the same rom as you it may work for me too