new onn tablet

Search This thread

kanaan360

Hey guys, I've been looking to pick up a project treble testing/dev device and was wondering if the new onn tablets being sold by Walmart have an unlockable bootloader/are treble compatible.
They run Android 9.0 pie with a spec sheet as follows
1280 x 800 pixel display, a MediaTek MT8163 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of storage

Hey guys, I've been looking to pick up a project treble testing/dev device and was wondering if the new onn tablets being sold by Walmart have an unlockable bootloader/are treble compatible.
1280 x 800 pixel display, a MediaTek MT8163 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of storage

Yes, Project Treble is supported but not seamless updates it's A-only. Bootloader is unlockable, commands have changed to "fastboot flashing unlock". Magisk, Riru and EdXposed work on it as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, Project Treble is supported but not seamless updates it's A-only. Bootloader is unlockable, commands have changed to "fastboot flashing unlock". Magisk, Riru and EdXposed work on it as well.