General New OP9P update

Search This thread

aNGERY

Aug 6, 2017
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
i went from c.39 to c.40 the day before yesterday. i used mlgmxyysd's tool to flash c39's stock images to the device then updated through the updater.

found the flashed boot image, flashed it (just like the old way, fastboot flash boot.img).

i then installed c.44 ota, went to magisk, installed it to the inactive slot, rebooted, and it ran fine.

with magisk alpha, you don't need the toolbox anymore (i believe)

hallo dare

Jan 23, 2012
Looks like an issue with work profile. Work apps such as MS Teams forces closed and an 'IT doesn't allow multiple users' toast notification pops up. Dang!

hallo dare

Jan 23, 2012
I have notification of update to le2123 have not updated yet

Any users any issues with certain apps android auto, Spotify etc

Use phone for work and don't want to feck it up
If you're using a work profile you're more than likely going to run into bother. I do and intune won't install company policy certificate in the work profile rendering it useless

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks a lot. Just to be sure.. coming from A11 and update to A12 there is no need of adb and fastboot commands? Just the steps you mentioned.. thx!
    btw the update information was just removed from the "settings". Is there any reason, is it worth to upgrade or still the many bugs from previous update? I read some different opinions here in the forum.
    I did not use any ADB or Fastboot command when updating from A11 to A12. Just the steps I mentioned.

Before I updated I switched from Magisk official canary to unofficial alpha. But Magisk stable/canary now supports A12, so no need to do that.

EDIT: I think Oneplus has reverted the new update, again. So you will no longer see update in system settings.

You will have to use Oxygen Updater or find update elsewhere.
    Short question: I´m still on A11, my device rooted.
    Can I just update as usual: download rom, deactivate the Magisk modules and install to the inactive slot?
    Or do I have to start from scratch (including losing data). Have no PC at the moment; so don´t want to brick my phone. Many thanks!!!
    Yes! Make sure you have updated Magisk (with support for A12).

EDIT:
    This is what I did.

1. Deactivate modules.
    2. Download and install full update (DO NOT REBOOT).
    3. Install Magisk to inactive slot.
    4. Reboot.
    Just downloaded full zip update for the OP9P Global vLE2125_11.C.44_1440_2022201182114
    I got that update as well. Is it Android 12 or still 11?
    Thank you
    I got that update as well. Is it Android 12 or still 11?
    Thank you
    Just installed it. Looks like gcam access to all cameras is restored.