• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question New Owner...soon :)

How happy are you on the stock P11 Pro?

• Total voters
Search This thread

d1m-ON

Jun 7, 2014
I have Xaoxin Pad Pro (original name) from China with global ROM and I quite happy with it.(y):giggle:
Can I ask you a question after you get your tablet? I need to check something in the firmware. You'll just have to look in a certain folder.

flhthemi

Feb 8, 2012
Statesville, NC
I have Xaoxin Pad Pro (original name) from China with global ROM and I quite happy with it.(y):giggle:
Can I ask you a question after you get your tablet? I need to check something in the firmware. You'll just have to look in a certain folder.
I have it. Got it yesterday. Did you get the info you need or would you like me to look at mine for you?
It's a TB-J706F.

I can't figure out what they're talking about in the Quick setup about attaching the Pen. They talk about some hook to push the holder on to but damned if I see anything on mine. I don't think that double sided tape will hold on the texture of the cover/stand for the back of it either.

d1m-ON

Jun 7, 2014
I have it. Got it yesterday. Did you get the info you need or would you like me to look at mine for you?
It's a TB-J706F.
Yes, mine is the same.
Please look inside the /system/app_backup folder, what folders do you see there? You can just list them or take a screenshot. I want to compare. It seems, Lenovo makes one version of ROM for all countries.
Sorry, I don't know anything about the pen, I just have a tablet with a cover.

flhthemi

Feb 8, 2012
Statesville, NC
Attached screen shot.

Not feeling very happy with mine right now. Maybe I need time to get used to it but I don't like productivity mode. Seems to me some things don't work. Like clicking on an apps full screen button.

I'm trying to run Kodi on it. The youtube addon is slow.........Kodi 18.9 ArmV8A 64bit. I guess that's the one I should use. Kodi 19.1 and the Aeon Nox Silvo skin don't like the touch screen. Don't like the three navigation buttons timing out, wish they would just stay on screen.

Disappointing when I went to Lenovo's site to register it and was told there is no warranty??? I registered it anyway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-02-12-14-36-462.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-02-12-14-36-462.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 36

d1m-ON

Jun 7, 2014
Attached screen shot.
Ahaha, same content as mine. Yes, Lenovo is very-very lazy, one ROM for whole world.
Yandex* is russian company,
and you only see this **** on you because the russian government has passed a law to install some russian soft on new smartphones and tablets. And stupid lazy Lenovo rushed to implement this law.
They just stole our hard drive space because you can't delete it.
If you install and run LenovoRUapps, it will take you to Lenovo's website, where it says about it and where you can download this very Russian software. Why would Lenovo install it in the system partition and steal our space?

zasada.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: kookaburracc

snip3r77

Jan 2, 2013
can I check if the device has Widevine L1 DRM ? thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attached screen shot.
    Ahaha, same content as mine. Yes, Lenovo is very-very lazy, one ROM for whole world.
    Yandex* is russian company,
    and you only see this **** on you because the russian government has passed a law to install some russian soft on new smartphones and tablets. And stupid lazy Lenovo rushed to implement this law.
    They just stole our hard drive space because you can't delete it.
    If you install and run LenovoRUapps, it will take you to Lenovo's website, where it says about it and where you can download this very Russian software. Why would Lenovo install it in the system partition and steal our space?

zasada.jpeg