New package disabler,works!!!

RRiVEN

Jun 4, 2008
Then what will be the way to disable apps? I guess we installed this app for that SOLE PURPOSE - DISABLING APPS/ SERVICES. HAVE YOU FOUND / WORKING ON ANY SOLUTION TO THAT
We are waiting for Samsung to reply if they will allow other methods of disabling in the same app.
If they do we have two methods that we can incorporate.

Reactions: Nirjhardeb

HUNRain

Feb 27, 2012
Ask the Samsung about that:
Why do you want to force people behind Game Optimizing Service? Its a very unoptimized trash that throtling exynos hard in games without any good reason...

RRiVEN

Jun 4, 2008
Is there any working solution to remove/disable game optimizing service on android 11??...
Remove? No it is a system app that is not possible.

ADB might be able to disable it.

If you know what you are doing the Shield supports Device Owner, that will allow you to disable it. Consider it an Alpha feature for right now

dpm set-device-owner com.rrivenllc.shieldx/.receivers.DeviceAdmin

arf8

Mar 30, 2014
@RRiVEN

I decided to give the app a try just to see how well it works for ad blocking which i assume only uses knox and that has been restored and should be working.

On android 10, it appears very buggy, The firewall button does not slide to the on position, the Ad button does not slide to the on position. Going through the menu to Ad update or try Beta list sometimes enables the Ad button to on and other times it does nothing.

Also no way to add a host file ie https://adaway.org/hosts.txt or make any changes to the existing hosts.

I can't imagine this is normal, not sure if this is still in development?

Kdio

Nov 12, 2009
Campos dos Goytacazes
Hi ALL

Just posting an advise to you not get schemed as I did by this "developer" of Package Disabler Pro.

I've purchased that app from his site for my N975F (Note10X) and the (ir)responsible "developer" now, from nowhere, came with a new rule that I have limited installation times on the same device! There is no statement regarding the issue prior or post purchase.

As this thread invites us all to avoid it, this is just a note to corroborate the proposal.

benr210

Jan 31, 2013
Ao tentar instalar não me deixa....será que tenho algum programa que dá conflito com a instalação?

Mod edit : English please !

Translation :

When trying to install it doesn't let me .... do I have a program that conflicts with the installation?

Last edited by a moderator: