New Phone recommendations?

Search This thread

xs11e

Oct 5, 2010
Phoenix
My S9+ has been a GREAT phone and I like it but.... it's getting a bit long in the tooth.

I'd like to update to a latest, greatest, most amazing phone but I don't know what to get?
I must have a smart phone that will work on Verizon and:

1. has a removable storage card. That eliminates a later Samsung Galaxy.
2. removable battery would be nice but I think it's not possible now?
3. I'd like a phone that can be bootloader unlocked and rooted, my G965UU1 apparently cannot unlock the boot loader.
4. I'm very anti Apple anything, please don't recommend, thanks.

Any comments appreciated, TIA.

baldybill

Aug 8, 2010
Samsung Galaxy xCover Pro has all of that, including removable battery, and even rugged/waterproof out of the box. It's usable on Verizon.

xs11e

Oct 5, 2010
Phoenix
Samsung Galaxy xCover Pro has all of that, including removable battery, and even rugged/waterproof out of the box. It's usable on Verizon.
Thanks, I'll check it out! I don't think I ever heard of it before, thanks again.

Hmm, nice phone, good price but sorta old now. I'll keep looking. Any more recommendations? I'm not stuck on Samsung.

Last edited:
Reactions: baldybill

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks, I'll check it out! I don't think I ever heard of it before, thanks again.

Hmm, nice phone, good price but sorta old now. I'll keep looking. Any more recommendations? I'm not stuck on Samsung.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone