New PRL 60677

Search This thread

teh roxxorz

Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
this might sound weird but, i know prl is preferred roaming location(and it picks up diff towers etc), but what is pri? i figured id ask since we were already talking about it. What is pri for and prl and functions? Can someone hit me with a link lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

The PRI basically helps with electronic communications in a nutshell.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=688444

And I just did all my flashing and now have to again. :p Thanks for the heads up.

fixxxer2008

Jun 22, 2008
West Michigan
No...........

this is why im debating if it's worth keeping cm7. id like to be able to update the profile, utilize phone codes for data resets and update my prl's. i do not see why the cm team cannot get these to work, i mean they got 4g & hdmi. :rolleyes:

at least give us a prl that we can flash, using qpst is too time consuming, so is flashing sense to do it.

teh roxxorz

Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
this is why im debating if it's worth keeping cm7. id like to be able to update the profile, utilize phone codes for data resets and update my prl's. i do not see why the cm team cannot get these to work, i mean they got 4g & hdmi. :rolleyes:

at least give us a prl that we can flash, using qpst is too time consuming, so is flashing sense to do it.

I say its worth it. It only takes like 8 minutes to do the whole process.

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC

Whats qpst? or did you mean epst ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not sure if its been posted, searched but saw nothing..

New PRL is 60677

if old news please delete thread...mods