New Redmi Note 8 Pro Unbrick/Hardbrick Removal method- No authorized Service Account

Search This thread

RanaDARK

Jun 21, 2020
No it was definetey hatdbricked, stuck in a brick state after flashing an improper boot.IMG I was getting the error for authorization myself , then the window popped up with that specific set of tools and files , I then logged into my personal account and it worked, I tried flashing a good bunch of times, I removed my battery I couldn't get back to fastboot mode eventually I downloaded that mi flash tool from cynagenmods website , they called it a preauthorized flash tool or a flaehtool that wouldn't require authorization , well it didn't work I found the files in the special sauce folder in somones github , it would let me use them so I unticked something in the settings of sp flash tool , I can refer to the guide to see what it was after that I was super surprised to see it flash , maybe every other time I tried to flash it was a driver issue , if multiple people answer this the same let me know so I can close this thread, when u flash your hardbricked device does it even attempt to flash at all , do u see the loading bar move , usually it would fail for me on the first file it tried flash and I want to know the specific error it gave , this was my second time doing something idiotic and hardbricking this phone , if anyone can download teamveiwer and let me make sure all drivers are the same all files are exactly what I have etc , spflashtool has a good bit of different errors , I can't retest myself , not accurately atleast, the first thing I did after unbricking my phone was flashing the antibrick lk.IMG and bootloader
https://www.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-edl-unbrick-authorized-mi-accounts/amp/

Check this out

zlebors

Jan 2, 2012
Jakarta
Hello again :)
I will add my program for install MTK drivers and MiFlash_Pro .
It has pictures how to install...
BUT FURST DISABLE PC DRIVER SIGNATURE VERIFICATION!!!!
To make it install driver property. ( You have to click one bay one to install )

https://mega.nz/folder/xZtzjRQI#p24N5i5Xi1S_KXPGK4Hk4w/folder/ZVs1lBQL

All this errors it's on bad drivers on PC!!!
ERROR : STATUT BROM CMD FAIL (0xC0060005),(0xC0060003),(0xC0060001) , Unauthorized for this operation. ;)

is this the correct driver?

Attachments

• driver.JPG
    driver.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 202

zlebors

Jan 2, 2012
Jakarta
hey guys, i also bricked my phone trying to flash a custom rom, but i was not prepared for that, there were other files to flash as well so i ended up bricking it.
mine is a european model, not global, but i found a tutorial on the internet, with the right files, no authorized mi account.
here it is: https://www.cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/how-to-unbrick-redmi-note-8-pro/
hope it helps, cheers!

what kind of bricked was your phone facing?
were you able to enter fastboot? if yes, your phone was just a soft bricked

bcradu69

Aug 28, 2015
what kind of bricked was your phone facing?
were you able to enter fastboot? if yes, your phone was just a soft bricked

i wasn't able to enter fastboot, i was stuck in a nasty bootloop.
another tiny detail i was bootloader unlocked. but after the flash it was automatically locked.

Last edited:

Muad.Dib

Yes you can make flash on (lock / unlock) bootloader
Only stock(factory) firmware.

Thank you very much for your reply. So what you mean if I understand properly is you can flash back only the stock version you are currently running on a locked bootloader. Make a mistake in version and end up bricked right?
Which flashing method is then be used on a still locked bootloader?
Since bootloader is locked you cannot have Anti-Brick bootlader so I suppose EDL is not an option, or is MiFlash able to deal with it anyway?
Or maybe you mean you can restore original stock, only if phone is still in good working condition, like for a full factory reset.
I am making sure so I dont spread false information when I come across such questions on forums.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

movis123

Oct 2, 2016
Varna
Thank you very much for your reply. So what you mean if I understand properly is you can flash back only the stock version you are currently running on a locked bootloader. Make a mistake in version and end up bricked right?
Which flashing method is then be used on a still locked bootloader?
Since bootloader is locked you cannot have Anti-Brick bootlader so I suppose EDL is not an option, or is MiFlash able to deal with it anyway?
Or maybe you mean you can restore original stock, only if phone is still in good working condition, like for a full factory reset.
I am making sure so I dont spread false information when I come across such questions on forums.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Wellcome!

You can make a flash only stock (factory)rom to unbrick, with locked and unlocked bootloader
on SPflash tool and back to life again. :good:

The brick it's a (software hard brick) .

1. The phone not swich ON. (black screen).

Only LED is ON when connect to PC.

2. No IMEI and ......

3. NV data brick...

and ..wrong software version....all software hard brick.

Last edited:

Techminator

May 22, 2013
Bootloop

My Redmi Note 8 Pro is in a bootloop. When I start it I hear the vibration and before anything shows up it reboots. I have to use trial and error to turn it off. I have tried to turn it off and flash but nothing happens on the SP flash tool. I even tried to start it (in which case it goes into bootloop) and try flashing and still nothing happens in the SP flash tool. What do I do?

SkyN1370

Mar 10, 2016
Hi, for me is working this method
0. download and instal MiFlashPro from sawclan22
1. download MCT MTK BYPASS from there link
2. extract it and run MCT_MTK_BYPASS.exe
3. click on "BYPASS"
4. open MiFlashPro, log in with my mi account and check "auto login in left down corner"
5. open SP tools and flash stock firmware like on original tutorial from sawclan22

I wish it help
For me it´s work fine, sorry for bad english

karvizzz

Jan 9, 2014
3. click on "BYPASS"
4. open MiFlashPro, log in with my mi account and check "auto login in left down corner"
5. open SP tools and flash stock firmware like on original tutorial from sawclan22

I wish it help
For me this method did not work in windows 10, until I enabled test mode in windows. But after enabling test mode, can confirm this method to work.

Reactions: MarkLev

hackerallu

Mar 23, 2019
Redmi Note 8 Pro
I was trying to unbrick my Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, i have bricked it twice before and both times had to pay someone with an authorized Xiaomi Service Account, well this time i figured id wait for someone to come out with a method that works and id just use my samsung phone until then, well i waited and waited , and eventually i see the mega tread with the anti-brick in it. I was happy but for the few poor schmucks out there that never had a chance to flash that beautiful set of files i found a way out without paying someone to fix your screw ups.

Anyway I've tried lots of things to unbrick it, removing the battery , replacing the battery anything to get my back to fast boot. I've attempted flashing stock a countless amount of times in different ways and today i needed money very bad to pay some bills so i figured id try to fix it one last time so i could sell my note 10 +. I never had a chance to install the antibrick or whatever it is so theres no way this is just a fluke. I would like to give myself no credit anything here besides finding the files and making the guide. I feel bad because people are charging 35 bucks to practically login for you, and id really be a bad guy if i didnt post what ive found today. Well enough of the backstory here's a guide and ill link what worked.

I will provide the download for all the files you will need here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RWwwUEZJnxmSzZMbFj5_zJaGQ1OJAFo5/view?usp=sharing

This guide is for the Global Version but its the same on all your just sub out the global ROM I've provided with my other files for the one in your region

After you have the zip file containing the files needed do as follows.
1. Uninstall your Current Mi-flash / MiFlashpro
2. Extract the .zip folder
3.Install The Miflashpro that i have in the zipped folder
4. Launch Miflashpro and login.
5.After your are logged in launch Spflash.
6. Inside SpFlashTool click the options tab in the top bar, second column from the left , then click options to open the settings , click general, then in the general tab you want to make sure check lib da match is unticked.
7. Now to begin flashing, Match up the .da file and the .auth file with the ones in the special sauce folder of the zip folder you downloaded , after thats its like installing stock "normally", if you are on global the scatter file is in globalromfiles/images directory.
8. When everything is setup simply click download.
9. As a few disclaimers I tried 6 or 7 times before it worked, i dont remember if i had spflashtool set to firmware upgrade or download download only, i will also state that it failed ounce or twice in both, i just held power and volume up until it cycled i head the ding on my pc letting me know windows picked it up and i had device manager open so i could see the mtk preloader and com ports, i was very surprised when it worked but it did. Anyway if this helped anyone please spread the work so people can know that there phones are not at the mercy of someone else's login. If you have any questions or issues please reply to the post ill respond as quick as i can. I'm not a developer just a modder if anything. I know basic python and how to screw up my phone stumbling upon a fix took me weeks or months even of on and off boredom spikes but this worked for me.

Anyway if this helped at all spread the work , and feel free to donate to me on cash app $KaozCash
my device is hardbricked.. the issue am facing now is that my device is not staying connected when i press power+vol up. it connects for about 4 or 5 secounds and get disconnected.. any idea?

av.shashank

Nov 25, 2012
So guys i need your help big time !
i flashed the wrong TWRP and the wrong OS because of which my phone got hard bricked. Now there's only the light on top when i connect to my PC. i cant boot into the bootloader or the recovery. and while doing all this my phone battery was around 10% which i now found that might have cause some harm. So does the low battery thing effect the process or the phone in any way ?
Anyways , After searching a lot and watching lot of videos i found that this could be fixed by using the SP tool. So got the SP tool and got the necessary files for it . I saw that most people had the AUTH error while flashing but for me it seems to be the different error .BTW I'm using the Indian variant and i did try flashing all the different files but everyone had this same error .

So now the error is :

ERROR : STATUS_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL.
(0xC0060001)
HINT:

Please retry the operation:
1. remove the battery and USB cable;
2. press download button on flash tool;
3. press download volume down and plug in USB cable and download pitchout battery.

So i tried removing cable and connecting again, pressing the up/down volume button and connecting different ports, pressing the download button 1st and then connecting the cable . but everything led to the same error. i couldn't find a solution for this. tried different versions of SP tool , MI flash tool . but still have the error.

After more searching around the other way to fix this is to use the EDL method , in which ill have to remove the back case and then find the EDL points after which i have to press them both and short them ? i don't even know how to do that but this seems to be the only other way i could find.

So i would gladly accept any kind of help from anyone. Any other ideas or different ways i could flash and get me back my phone. and if no other way comes then ill have to do the EDL point thing. Please help guys....
Thanks in advance.

censoredd00

Mar 4, 2022
3. click on "BYPASS"

I wish it help
Sir thank you so much. I saw 2 methods on this. Same process but different files. No luck.
Then I saw your comment. I followed this method then added your comment.
Which is to bypass mtk. And it worked. Thank you so much.

And for sir sawclan22 for this procedure and the files. My phone now is fixed.
From hardbricked. Cant boot to recovery nor fastboot. Just blackscreen.
Only the notification light is turning on. And the sound of the pc when connecting the phone.

Reactions: MarkLev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was trying to unbrick my Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, i have bricked it twice before and both times had to pay someone with an authorized Xiaomi Service Account, well this time i figured id wait for someone to come out with a method that works and id just use my samsung phone until then, well i waited and waited , and eventually i see the mega tread with the anti-brick in it. I was happy but for the few poor schmucks out there that never had a chance to flash that beautiful set of files i found a way out without paying someone to fix your screw ups.

Anyway I've tried lots of things to unbrick it, removing the battery , replacing the battery anything to get my back to fast boot. I've attempted flashing stock a countless amount of times in different ways and today i needed money very bad to pay some bills so i figured id try to fix it one last time so i could sell my note 10 +. I never had a chance to install the antibrick or whatever it is so theres no way this is just a fluke. I would like to give myself no credit anything here besides finding the files and making the guide. I feel bad because people are charging 35 bucks to practically login for you, and id really be a bad guy if i didnt post what ive found today. Well enough of the backstory here's a guide and ill link what worked.

I will provide the download for all the files you will need here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RWwwUEZJnxmSzZMbFj5_zJaGQ1OJAFo5/view?usp=sharing

This guide is for the Global Version but its the same on all your just sub out the global ROM I've provided with my other files for the one in your region

After you have the zip file containing the files needed do as follows.
    1. Uninstall your Current Mi-flash / MiFlashpro
    2. Extract the .zip folder
    3.Install The Miflashpro that i have in the zipped folder
    4. Launch Miflashpro and login.
    5.After your are logged in launch Spflash.
    6. Inside SpFlashTool click the options tab in the top bar, second column from the left , then click options to open the settings , click general, then in the general tab you want to make sure check lib da match is unticked.
    7. Now to begin flashing, Match up the .da file and the .auth file with the ones in the special sauce folder of the zip folder you downloaded , after thats its like installing stock "normally", if you are on global the scatter file is in globalromfiles/images directory.
    8. When everything is setup simply click download.
    9. As a few disclaimers I tried 6 or 7 times before it worked, i dont remember if i had spflashtool set to firmware upgrade or download download only, i will also state that it failed ounce or twice in both, i just held power and volume up until it cycled i head the ding on my pc letting me know windows picked it up and i had device manager open so i could see the mtk preloader and com ports, i was very surprised when it worked but it did. Anyway if this helped anyone please spread the work so people can know that there phones are not at the mercy of someone else's login. If you have any questions or issues please reply to the post ill respond as quick as i can. I'm not a developer just a modder if anything. I know basic python and how to screw up my phone stumbling upon a fix took me weeks or months even of on and off boredom spikes but this worked for me.

Anyway if this helped at all spread the work , and feel free to donate to me on cash app $KaozCash
    I followed your instructions and did it several times but nothing seems to work for me
    Please find a alternate way or help me.
    Thanks for the thread .
    Odd two people reported no success there's no way it was some kind of fluke for me , I don't believe in that kind of technical luck, is there anyway I could talk to you in real time I would lik to see first hand what's going on
    Not Work for Me :/

After trying the method with your files, the problem is still the same, the authentication window comes out every time and I can not flash my phone, for information (without Flash Tools) my phone displays only the LED light and when I connect it on my PC my computer recognizes it for a few seconds and this disconnection, maybe we don't have the same Hard Bricked of the phone

if you have any other information to suggest to me I will be grateful, thank you

(by google translate)
    Hi friends.

My story on RN8P with hard brick (no fast boot , no recovery) :D .

I don't have (flash account) in MiFlashPro.

Of course now is LIVE :D ,but.... how... ?

I use : In MiFlash Pro -> SP Flash tool.

BEFORE START... You have to be sure that :

1. Driver signatures on PC is OFF!

2. PC Driver for MediaTek is working! (preloader driver and all)

3. Phone battery is LOW...at all.

4. Turn VOLUME DOWN before connect to PC for flash on SP Flash tool.

IF Meditek driver (preloader driver) on PC not work you can not flash on SP Flash tool!!!

You can get error (60005 ,60003, and....) on SPFlash tool.

I almost forgot...... in MIFlashPro see down left corner ....AUTO LOGIN clic on! ;)
    Hi friends.

My story on RN8P with hard brick (no fast boot , no recovery) :D .

I don't have (flash account) in MiFlashPro.

Of course now is LIVE :D ,but.... how... ?

I use : In MiFlash Pro -> SP Flash tool.

BEFORE START... You have to be sure that :

1. Driver signatures on PC is OFF!

2. PC Driver for MediaTek is working! (preloader driver and all)

3. Phone battery is LOW...at all.

4. Turn VOLUME DOWN before connect to PC for flash on SP Flash tool.

IF Meditek driver (preloader driver) on PC not work you can not flash on SP Flash tool!!!

You can get error (60005 ,60003, and....) on SPFlash tool.

I almost forgot...... in MIFlashPro see down left corner ....AUTO LOGIN clic on! ;)

hi
    first of all thank u for sharing this

how did you know ur battery is LOW?
    because my phone was fully charged when i bricked it
    do u have any idea how many days should i wait till lose all the power?

if i get any of this errors what should i do (ignore or retry?)

which version of MIFlashPro did u use?

and finally for the login part should i log in to my non authorized mi account ?