- Oct 19, 2021
Bro ..i tried but it got stuck in red line of loading 100% and it got error ...after i try to reinstall it,my pc doesn't even recognise my device please help mee my mom gonna kill me,only have one phoneI was trying to unbrick my Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, i have bricked it twice before and both times had to pay someone with an authorized Xiaomi Service Account, well this time i figured id wait for someone to come out with a method that works and id just use my samsung phone until then, well i waited and waited , and eventually i see the mega tread with the anti-brick in it. I was happy but for the few poor schmucks out there that never had a chance to flash that beautiful set of files i found a way out without paying someone to fix your screw ups.
Anyway I've tried lots of things to unbrick it, removing the battery , replacing the battery anything to get my back to fast boot. I've attempted flashing stock a countless amount of times in different ways and today i needed money very bad to pay some bills so i figured id try to fix it one last time so i could sell my note 10 +. I never had a chance to install the antibrick or whatever it is so theres no way this is just a fluke. I would like to give myself no credit anything here besides finding the files and making the guide. I feel bad because people are charging 35 bucks to practically login for you, and id really be a bad guy if i didnt post what ive found today. Well enough of the backstory here's a guide and ill link what worked.
I will provide the download for all the files you will need here.
This guide is for the Global Version but its the same on all your just sub out the global ROM I've provided with my other files for the one in your region
After you have the zip file containing the files needed do as follows.
1. Uninstall your Current Mi-flash / MiFlashpro
2. Extract the .zip folder
3.Install The Miflashpro that i have in the zipped folder
4. Launch Miflashpro and login.
5.After your are logged in launch Spflash.
6. Inside SpFlashTool click the options tab in the top bar, second column from the left , then click options to open the settings , click general, then in the general tab you want to make sure check lib da match is unticked.
7. Now to begin flashing, Match up the .da file and the .auth file with the ones in the special sauce folder of the zip folder you downloaded , after thats its like installing stock "normally", if you are on global the scatter file is in globalromfiles/images directory.
8. When everything is setup simply click download.
9. As a few disclaimers I tried 6 or 7 times before it worked, i dont remember if i had spflashtool set to firmware upgrade or download download only, i will also state that it failed ounce or twice in both, i just held power and volume up until it cycled i head the ding on my pc letting me know windows picked it up and i had device manager open so i could see the mtk preloader and com ports, i was very surprised when it worked but it did. Anyway if this helped anyone please spread the work so people can know that there phones are not at the mercy of someone else's login. If you have any questions or issues please reply to the post ill respond as quick as i can. I'm not a developer just a modder if anything. I know basic python and how to screw up my phone stumbling upon a fix took me weeks or months even of on and off boredom spikes but this worked for me.
Anyway if this helped at all spread the work , and feel free to donate to me on cash app $KaozCash