New Redmi Note 8 Pro Unbrick/Hardbrick Removal method- No authorized Service Account

Search This thread

sawclan22

Jun 16, 2015
I was trying to unbrick my Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, i have bricked it twice before and both times had to pay someone with an authorized Xiaomi Service Account, well this time i figured id wait for someone to come out with a method that works and id just use my samsung phone until then, well i waited and waited , and eventually i see the mega tread with the anti-brick in it. I was happy but for the few poor schmucks out there that never had a chance to flash that beautiful set of files i found a way out without paying someone to fix your screw ups.

Anyway I've tried lots of things to unbrick it, removing the battery , replacing the battery anything to get my back to fast boot. I've attempted flashing stock a countless amount of times in different ways and today i needed money very bad to pay some bills so i figured id try to fix it one last time so i could sell my note 10 +. I never had a chance to install the antibrick or whatever it is so theres no way this is just a fluke. I would like to give myself no credit anything here besides finding the files and making the guide. I feel bad because people are charging 35 bucks to practically login for you, and id really be a bad guy if i didnt post what ive found today. Well enough of the backstory here's a guide and ill link what worked.

I will provide the download for all the files you will need here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RWwwUEZJnxmSzZMbFj5_zJaGQ1OJAFo5/view?usp=sharing

This guide is for the Global Version but its the same on all your just sub out the global ROM I've provided with my other files for the one in your region

After you have the zip file containing the files needed do as follows.
1. Uninstall your Current Mi-flash / MiFlashpro
2. Extract the .zip folder
3.Install The Miflashpro that i have in the zipped folder
4. Launch Miflashpro and login.
5.After your are logged in launch Spflash.
6. Inside SpFlashTool click the options tab in the top bar, second column from the left , then click options to open the settings , click general, then in the general tab you want to make sure check lib da match is unticked.
7. Now to begin flashing, Match up the .da file and the .auth file with the ones in the special sauce folder of the zip folder you downloaded , after thats its like installing stock "normally", if you are on global the scatter file is in globalromfiles/images directory.
8. When everything is setup simply click download.
9. As a few disclaimers I tried 6 or 7 times before it worked, i dont remember if i had spflashtool set to firmware upgrade or download download only, i will also state that it failed ounce or twice in both, i just held power and volume up until it cycled i head the ding on my pc letting me know windows picked it up and i had device manager open so i could see the mtk preloader and com ports, i was very surprised when it worked but it did. Anyway if this helped anyone please spread the work so people can know that there phones are not at the mercy of someone else's login. If you have any questions or issues please reply to the post ill respond as quick as i can. I'm not a developer just a modder if anything. I know basic python and how to screw up my phone stumbling upon a fix took me weeks or months even of on and off boredom spikes but this worked for me.

Anyway if this helped at all spread the work , and feel free to donate to me on cash app $KaozCash

angrypandagr

Jun 7, 2020
It Doesn't Work For Me!
I Followed The Steps But Once Again Keeps Having Authorization Problem With The Account!

sawclan22

Jun 16, 2015
This Error "BROM error status_brom_cmd_send_da_fail (0xC0060005)"
Which Is The Error For Not Authorized Account!
Okay like I said I revived that error three or 4 times before it worked give me a second to look at the files and see what I did, if I may ask you followed all the steps exactly, for example you clicked firmware upgrade instead of download

sawclan22

Jun 16, 2015
Okay like I said I revived that error three or 4 times before it worked give me a second to look at the files and see what I did, if I may ask you followed all the steps exactly, for example you clicked firmware upgrade instead of download
I hate to ask but I need a test subject this worked for me but I may have left something out in my steps I could just brick my phone again a try it again myself, but it probably wouldn't be the same because the first the I did after making this thread flash the abtibrick lk and preloader, if you have some alternate way I can talk to you without using this thread I would love to fix it for you if I can, I want this guide the be revised to be a simple but highly detailed guide on how to fix this issue, it worked for me when I did it and I want to be able to help others. I just need someone else with a bricked device to test it too and for me to make sure that it's exactly what I did.

RanaDARK

Jun 21, 2020
Not working

I followed your instructions and did it several times but nothing seems to work for me
3m1rvrs

Please find a alternate way or help me.
Thanks for the thread .

sawclan22

Jun 16, 2015
I followed your instructions and did it several times but nothing seems to work for me
Thanks for the thread .
Odd two people reported no success there's no way it was some kind of fluke for me , I don't believe in that kind of technical luck, is there anyway I could talk to you in real time I would lik to see first hand what's going on

Reactions: RanaDARK

Lajbymester

Jan 5, 2011
It would be great if someone could confirm that this works, or would talk with OP and they would try to sort it out together. OP clearly wants to help others, and I am curious if there really is a solution to bricking this phone.

MajinSander

Jun 26, 2020
Please

Hello, could you tell me the contact privately if you need who unlocked it for you? Although this is being advanced, I need the mobile quickly and I would appreciate it very much.

aganhq

Mar 24, 2015
not work for me, the sp tools keep show up notification to login mi account
my phone brick because I downgrade from android 10 to android 9
need help asap guys

RanaDARK

Jun 21, 2020
Odd two people reported no success there's no way it was some kind of fluke for me , I don't believe in that kind of technical luck, is there anyway I could talk to you in real time I would lik to see first hand what's going on
Thing is there is step where the flash tool gets authorisation if it fails to get it it throws a initiation error cmd_failed something like this. Also , this flash tool works normally without account if the phone is not hard bricked.
So I say maybe your phone wasn't hard bricked that's why tools you had worked.

aman pandey07

May 16, 2019
can u please upload only flash tool files

I had already downloaded the rom ...im in my village (due to lockdown) with slow internet /nowifi so can u please upload flash tool only so I can test it

Tiix31Dev

Jan 30, 2020
Not Work for Me :/

After trying the method with your files, the problem is still the same, the authentication window comes out every time and I can not flash my phone, for information (without Flash Tools) my phone displays only the LED light and when I connect it on my PC my computer recognizes it for a few seconds and this disconnection, maybe we don't have the same Hard Bricked of the phone

if you have any other information to suggest to me I will be grateful, thank you

(by google translate)

Reactions: RanaDARK

sawclan22

Jun 16, 2015
Thing is there is step where the flash tool gets authorisation if it fails to get it it throws a initiation error cmd_failed something like this. Also , this flash tool works normally without account if the phone is not hard bricked.
So I say maybe your phone wasn't hard bricked that's why tools you had worked.
No it was definetey hatdbricked, stuck in a brick state after flashing an improper boot.IMG I was getting the error for authorization myself , then the window popped up with that specific set of tools and files , I then logged into my personal account and it worked, I tried flashing a good bunch of times, I removed my battery I couldn't get back to fastboot mode eventually I downloaded that mi flash tool from cynagenmods website , they called it a preauthorized flash tool or a flaehtool that wouldn't require authorization , well it didn't work I found the files in the special sauce folder in somones github , it would let me use them so I unticked something in the settings of sp flash tool , I can refer to the guide to see what it was after that I was super surprised to see it flash , maybe every other time I tried to flash it was a driver issue , if multiple people answer this the same let me know so I can close this thread, when u flash your hardbricked device does it even attempt to flash at all , do u see the loading bar move , usually it would fail for me on the first file it tried flash and I want to know the specific error it gave , this was my second time doing something idiotic and hardbricking this phone , if anyone can download teamveiwer and let me make sure all drivers are the same all files are exactly what I have etc , spflashtool has a good bit of different errors , I can't retest myself , not accurately atleast, the first thing I did after unbricking my phone was flashing the antibrick lk.IMG and bootloader

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was trying to unbrick my Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, i have bricked it twice before and both times had to pay someone with an authorized Xiaomi Service Account, well this time i figured id wait for someone to come out with a method that works and id just use my samsung phone until then, well i waited and waited , and eventually i see the mega tread with the anti-brick in it. I was happy but for the few poor schmucks out there that never had a chance to flash that beautiful set of files i found a way out without paying someone to fix your screw ups.

Anyway I've tried lots of things to unbrick it, removing the battery , replacing the battery anything to get my back to fast boot. I've attempted flashing stock a countless amount of times in different ways and today i needed money very bad to pay some bills so i figured id try to fix it one last time so i could sell my note 10 +. I never had a chance to install the antibrick or whatever it is so theres no way this is just a fluke. I would like to give myself no credit anything here besides finding the files and making the guide. I feel bad because people are charging 35 bucks to practically login for you, and id really be a bad guy if i didnt post what ive found today. Well enough of the backstory here's a guide and ill link what worked.

I will provide the download for all the files you will need here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RWwwUEZJnxmSzZMbFj5_zJaGQ1OJAFo5/view?usp=sharing

This guide is for the Global Version but its the same on all your just sub out the global ROM I've provided with my other files for the one in your region

After you have the zip file containing the files needed do as follows.
    1. Uninstall your Current Mi-flash / MiFlashpro
    2. Extract the .zip folder
    3.Install The Miflashpro that i have in the zipped folder
    4. Launch Miflashpro and login.
    5.After your are logged in launch Spflash.
    6. Inside SpFlashTool click the options tab in the top bar, second column from the left , then click options to open the settings , click general, then in the general tab you want to make sure check lib da match is unticked.
    7. Now to begin flashing, Match up the .da file and the .auth file with the ones in the special sauce folder of the zip folder you downloaded , after thats its like installing stock "normally", if you are on global the scatter file is in globalromfiles/images directory.
    8. When everything is setup simply click download.
    9. As a few disclaimers I tried 6 or 7 times before it worked, i dont remember if i had spflashtool set to firmware upgrade or download download only, i will also state that it failed ounce or twice in both, i just held power and volume up until it cycled i head the ding on my pc letting me know windows picked it up and i had device manager open so i could see the mtk preloader and com ports, i was very surprised when it worked but it did. Anyway if this helped anyone please spread the work so people can know that there phones are not at the mercy of someone else's login. If you have any questions or issues please reply to the post ill respond as quick as i can. I'm not a developer just a modder if anything. I know basic python and how to screw up my phone stumbling upon a fix took me weeks or months even of on and off boredom spikes but this worked for me.

Anyway if this helped at all spread the work , and feel free to donate to me on cash app $KaozCash
    Thanks for the thread .
    Not Work for Me :/

After trying the method with your files, the problem is still the same, the authentication window comes out every time and I can not flash my phone, for information (without Flash Tools) my phone displays only the LED light and when I connect it on my PC my computer recognizes it for a few seconds and this disconnection, maybe we don't have the same Hard Bricked of the phone

if you have any other information to suggest to me I will be grateful, thank you

(by google translate)
    Hi friends.

My story on RN8P with hard brick (no fast boot , no recovery) :D .

I don't have (flash account) in MiFlashPro.

Of course now is LIVE :D ,but.... how... ?

I use : In MiFlash Pro -> SP Flash tool.

BEFORE START... You have to be sure that :

1. Driver signatures on PC is OFF!

2. PC Driver for MediaTek is working! (preloader driver and all)

3. Phone battery is LOW...at all.

4. Turn VOLUME DOWN before connect to PC for flash on SP Flash tool.

IF Meditek driver (preloader driver) on PC not work you can not flash on SP Flash tool!!!

You can get error (60005 ,60003, and....) on SPFlash tool.

I almost forgot...... in MIFlashPro see down left corner ....AUTO LOGIN clic on! ;)
    Hi friends.

My story on RN8P with hard brick (no fast boot , no recovery) :D .

I don't have (flash account) in MiFlashPro.

Of course now is LIVE :D ,but.... how... ?

I use : In MiFlash Pro -> SP Flash tool.

BEFORE START... You have to be sure that :

1. Driver signatures on PC is OFF!

2. PC Driver for MediaTek is working! (preloader driver and all)

3. Phone battery is LOW...at all.

4. Turn VOLUME DOWN before connect to PC for flash on SP Flash tool.

IF Meditek driver (preloader driver) on PC not work you can not flash on SP Flash tool!!!

You can get error (60005 ,60003, and....) on SPFlash tool.

I almost forgot...... in MIFlashPro see down left corner ....AUTO LOGIN clic on! ;)

hi
    first of all thank u for sharing this

how did you know ur battery is LOW?
    because my phone was fully charged when i bricked it
    do u have any idea how many days should i wait till lose all the power?

if i get any of this errors what should i do (ignore or retry?)

which version of MIFlashPro did u use?

and finally for the login part should i log in to my non authorized mi account ?