[New release] VistaHide Battery Gauge 1.1.1

Search This thread

sabestian

Apr 1, 2006
maybe i´m a little stupid. but how can i edit the colour of battery meter. i don´t have the registries listed above.

so do i have to create them??

I hadn't had them either.

Just run the file attached by colonel00 and it will add the entries to your registry. It will be an ugly blueish bar,mind! :)

papajohnnyroad

Nov 1, 2007
maybe i´m a little stupid. but how can i edit the colour of battery meter. i don´t have the registries listed above.

so do i have to create them??

and perhaps someone did a grey batterymeter and can share??

thanks

I played around with the registry entries listed in post #34. The attached reg file didn't work for me so I had to enter the keys manually. I made a few changes to the values and I'm pleased with the results. I thought I should share. I have attached a couple of screenshots and a .txt file with the values which got me the grey look if anyone is interested.

jvlerick

Dec 29, 2007
VistaHide on today screen

I would like to have it visible at all times, so also on the today screen.
Is that possible at all?

briggs81

Dec 27, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I would like to have it visible at all times, so also on the today screen.
Is that possible at all?

Mine is always visible. I create a shortcut via resco file explorer or Total COmmander and place it inthe windows/startup folder and it's always up, is that what yuou mean?

I've actually never had it "hide" on me so that is confusing

jvlerick

Dec 29, 2007
Mine is always visible. I create a shortcut via resco file explorer or Total COmmander and place it inthe windows/startup folder and it's always up, is that what yuou mean?

I've actually never had it "hide" on me so that is confusing

No, what I mean is having it also visible on the Today screen. Now in my Smartphone (Htc S730 - WM6 Standard) with VistaHide Battery Gauge running, the Today screen seems to cover the battery meter, making it invisible. I would like to have it there at all times (so also on the Today screen - like the one form Spb Pocket Plus in my iPaq)

briggs81

Dec 27, 2007
Ontario, Canada
No, what I mean is having it also visible on the Today screen. Now in my Smartphone (Htc S730 - WM6 Standard) with VistaHide Battery Gauge running, the Today screen seems to cover the battery meter, making it invisible. I would like to have it there at all times (so also on the Today screen - like the one form Spb Pocket Plus in my iPaq)

Oh, i see. Sorry, can't help you there :(

OrBy

Feb 22, 2008
Tested on my HTC S640 smartphone. (320x240 screen size)

It works but there is a bug as you had indicated where it works on every screen but the home screen :(

I am willing to do more testing if you would like. Drop me a PM and we can take it from there.

ericdevet

Aug 16, 2007
Nice Guage.....
I have also a nice idea, why not do like with Vista during a copy task while the device is charging.
That is let a small part of the bar light up from left to right. (Highlight)

seugirdor

Feb 29, 2008
I played around with the registry entries listed in post #34. The attached reg file didn't work for me so I had to enter the keys manually. I made a few changes to the values and I'm pleased with the results. I thought I should share. I have attached a couple of screenshots and a .txt file with the values which got me the grey look if anyone is interested.

attachment.php

how can i get this guy's calculator?

Last edited:

wearefree

Oct 10, 2007
HI i have HTC TOuch WM6( verizon XV6900) will this application work with it?

Since this is just a .exe file you can copy it over to your storage card and run it from there. As the author indicates, if you don't want it, run the same file again it'll stop it.

If you want to run it automatically every time you reboot your phone, put it in the windows/startup folder, or create shortcut and put the shortcut in that folder.

I like this one better than lvm's version. Looks great.

cobbs

Nov 7, 2008
Thanks just what i was looking for.
works very well and will stay on my diamond.:)

Ray_jai

May 27, 2006
Hi, how do i remove it? it ruins my theme.
it was cooked into the rom i'm using.

thanks

AndyGizzle

Jan 15, 2008
Have you checked if it is located under \Windows\Startup\ ? My best guess would be to look there. Probably run it once to disable it, then delete the .exe file.

haeffb

Nov 17, 2008
Registry settings for gray bar with 10% increments

The attached .zip contains a .reg file that can be imported using a registry editor (I use Resco Explorer) to add the registry values that will give a 5-pixel high grayscale bar with 10% increments. This is for a VGA device in either portrait or landscape. Hope this helps someone.

See screenshots in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50408

Attachments

• VistaHide.Registry.zip
    805 bytes · Views: 63