• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

NEW rom from HK Htc website with new radio 1.27.15.32R2 and possible some fixes!!

Search This thread

lusta1988

Sep 27, 2007
Forget the 3d acceleration that's probably never going to come. Probably aafter some serious threats, Htc will release better video playing support, drawing and eventually only 2d. ;) Testing it, and I can say the radio is pretty good until now.

lusta1988

Sep 27, 2007
Impressions

Thanx. Its a keeper as it has one bar plus at the signal, camera is good. Also this rom, or is it just me, has a smaller slowdown when touching the screen. It still is there, but less (probably my imagination). Anyway i now have the radio and i can flash another rom to see if it works (let's say duttys) ;). Cheers

balto

Dec 29, 2007
Toronto
I have had this rom on my TyTn II since I got it over a month ago. It is very stable and just awsome compared to some of my other friends with different roms. enjoy it.

shogunmark

Retired Senior Moderator
May 10, 2006
im downloading radio to flash now.. has anyone else flashed this yet? Do we know if this requires the new audio drivers that was used with the later ATT radio? If no one answers this i should be able to soon..

**edit**
OK this does NOT use the same drivers as the ATT radio 1.27.14.09. When i flashed this radio over that one i get the no audio and never ending vibrate(im sure my wife would appreciate the upgrade)...

**2nd edit**
I flashed a rom that uses the older drivers and it works with those..

Last edited:

undac

Dec 27, 2007
I flashed this to my phone and I can only really tell two differences:

My recption was shot to hell. I now am stuck at one or two bars. Before the flash I had a constant four bars present in my current location.

Touchscreen lag has been reduced. Such as scrolling through the contact list and games that use the touchscreen for input. Screen draw is still slow (ie scrolling though Programs or Settings is still choppy.)

Other than that there's not much news in there. No new (versions of the)apps, old CE-build etc.

Laurentius26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2005
Flashed....

CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2) WWE

ROM version: 1.82.721.1 WWE
Rom date: 11/30/07
Radio version: 1.27.15.32

- Camera (Build 28288)
- Java JBlend (build 3.3.5, 20070719.1.1)
- New Cyberon Voice Commander version 2.0 (Build 705141)
- HTC Taskmanager version 1.51 (build 30744)
- SIM Manager version 6.31

First impression... not realy fast.
Rom hangs so now and then.

Only new thing I see is Cyberon Voice Commander.

Thanks!

Regards,

Leo :)

Top Liked Posts