( New)( Rom_Revolution_Xperia_Neo_L_Mt25i)(7-March-2013)

Search This thread

neo_na

Nov 21, 2011
Some feedback - And hoping for an update!!

Hey I just downloaded this ROM and installed as per the instructions with fix. I came across some bugs.

1 - There are several force closing apps and extensions. For eg: sound enhancement in walkman, chinese keyboard, some system extensions etc

2 - On the toggle screen data traffic cannot be toggled. Not working. Others are working fine I guess (didn't check all)

3 - Wi-Fi not working

4 - Playstore doesn't load. Keeps getting timed out. Even on HSPA connection.

5 - On the contact list screen, when you touch the icon (or picture if assigned), the options tab appears on top of the screen and the rest of the contacts disappear. (normally, the options tab appears whilst the contact list dims in the background).

Well, that's all I came across whilst checking out the ROM. It's a great ROM though, with a beautiful framework and a cool set of themes!!:good:

I hope this helps and also hope all the minor bugs gets fixed coz I'd love to get back on this ROM!!:cowboy:

I'm using bootbu9 kernel.I guess switching kernels will not fix all the bugs. Maybe just wi-fi.

BeYoung_CareRockz

Nov 14, 2012
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Hey I just downloaded this ROM and installed as per the instructions with fix. I came across some bugs.

1 - There are several force closing apps and extensions. For eg: sound enhancement in walkman, chinese keyboard, some system extensions etc

2 - On the toggle screen data traffic cannot be toggled. Not working. Others are working fine I guess (didn't check all)

3 - Wi-Fi not working

4 - Playstore doesn't load. Keeps getting timed out. Even on HSPA connection.

5 - On the contact list screen, when you touch the icon (or picture if assigned), the options tab appears on top of the screen and the rest of the contacts disappear. (normally, the options tab appears whilst the contact list dims in the background).

Well, that's all I came across whilst checking out the ROM. It's a great ROM though, with a beautiful framework and a cool set of themes!!:good:

I hope this helps and also hope all the minor bugs gets fixed coz I'd love to get back on this ROM!!:cowboy:

I'm using bootbu9 kernel.I guess switching kernels will not fix all the bugs. Maybe just wi-fi.

Which b00tbu9 kernel do you use ? I used kernel from b00tbu9 too (internal_400mb) everything works.no bugs.

Sent from my MT25i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Community! I Released now my Rom Version ICS Revolution Xperia Neo L and i have spend lot of time at this Project and now the ROM get great working on our device
    INSTALL THIS ROM AND KERNELS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

What works:

All Finaly

UPDATE FOR REVOLUTION V1.0
    -fix xloud lib
    -new gpu or adreno for xperia S
    -new style lockscreen(jellybean)
    -new mms have dual ui
    -fix some app crash
    -new libaudio
    -remove some app
    -set permassion app on user vendor
    -xperia app move to vendor
    -more free system is 98mb
    -but still not lucky on running app using ram still get laging but only if many app is runing,myb need use task manager

Features:
    Wifi Hotspot ( look at the screenshots :p )
    BT Tethering
    USB tethering
    MTP full work
    MSC full work
    Auto Brightness
    GPS
    Notifaction Lamp Camera ( Video, Photo and Panaroma )
    Bravia Engine 2 Xloud Walkman with Clearbass
    Dlna full work
    New Xperia T Homelauncher
    Small Apps Xperia T Lockscreen
    Xperia T Facebook insinde
    Xperia Superuser ( Pre Rooted )
    Storefont ( show only Games )
    Full Playstion Certified Statusbar with toogles

How to install:
    Flash via Flashtool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1994064

Flash via Fastboot a ICS Kernel were you will find there( NXT KERNAL)
    Enter Recovery

go to Mount and Storage: Format: system,cache,data go to Advance wipe dalvik cache

Flash the Rom
    http://www.mediafire.com/?61h8azzn1w6heub

WAIT UNTIL THE PHONE REBOOT,IT WILL REBOOT 2-3MINUTES..
    After you phone done rebooting,leave the phone 3minutes and reboot agains to recovery flash the fix..
    NOW YOU ARE DONE...
    EDIT:I AM SORY THAT I CANT UPLOAD THE FIX FILE.ZIP BRCAUSE MY CONNETION VERY2 LOW AFTER UPLOAD THIS ROM

CREDIT AND THANKS

- b00tbu9
    -TEAM XPERIA PLAY
    -and senior member on this forum
    lol...157 downloads my rom but only get 14 thanks...hahahaha:eek:

edit:already have update the rom but not yet to shared it...:)
    Screenshots
    Everything is working fine, First rom in which everything is workng fine, thanx very much :):good:
    hope you will enjoys...i hope i can update this rom for more furture....
    lol...157 downloads my rom but only get 14 thanks...hahahaha:eek:

edit:already have update the rom but not yet to shared it...:)

Would u share about the changelog for the update ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone