New root galaxy grand prime android 5.0.2

Search This thread

npredtorch

Aug 26, 2015

fadh help me please. i tried to perform the changing of secthemechooser and after reboot an error occurred saying that touchwiz home has stopped working. i cant get to the screen and revert back my changes in my file xplorer what should i do?
I tried to flash the original russian lollipop rom XCU but didnt work

Fahd95

Aug 26, 2015
fadh help me please. i tried to perform the changing of secthemechooser and after reboot an error occurred saying that touchwiz home has stopped working. i cant get to the screen and revert back my changes in my file xplorer what should i do?
I tried to flash the original russian lollipop rom XCU but didnt work
your phone SM-G530H/DS or SM-G530H/DV ????
try to flash TWRP recovery and mount your system after that open twrp file manager and back your changes :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: npredtorch

npredtorch

Aug 26, 2015
your phone SM-G530H/DS or SM-G530H/DV ????
try to flash TWRP recovery and mount your system after that open twrp file manager and back your changes :eek:

ive flash the TWRP, im now in the TWRP file manager, but i cant access the system/priv-app or system/app in my phone, no files are displayed :confused:

in Mount, it says i need to select partitions? what should i check on?

what do you mean by DS DV?

Last edited:

Fahd95

Aug 26, 2015
ive flash the TWRP, im now in the TWRP file manager, but i cant access the system/priv-app or system/app in my phone, no files are displayed :confused:

what do you mean by DS DV?
you need to MOUNT system : open TWRP > Mount > choose system >>> after that open file manager
--------------------------------------------------
What is the device model?? SM-G530H/DS or SM-G530H/DV
(under the battery)

Last edited:
Reactions: npredtorch

npredtorch

Aug 26, 2015
you need to MOUNT system : open TWRP > Mount > choose system >>> after that open file manager
--------------------------------------------------
What is the device model?? SM-G530H/DS or SM-G530H/DV
(under the battery)

yeah i reverted it back, but when i reboot it stil prompting the error Touchwiz has stopped. do i need to change premissions like that?

npredtorch

Aug 26, 2015
okay im going to download it now :D. thank you! im hoping that everything will be good :( cause im worried that it cant be fix

npredtorch

Aug 26, 2015
:) thank you very much. btw its via odin right, after download, go to odin mode then, click ap button browse the downloaded XXU rom , start then wait and reboot?

Top Liked Posts