New !! Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Android 12 oneui 4.1 (G770FXXU6GVD1)

Search This thread

Techguy777

Root S10 Lite Android 12 oneui 4.1 (G770FXXU6GVD1) :

1. Unlock your bootloader.
2. Reboot to download mode and flash " G770F U6 Android 12 ROOT (G770FXXU6GVD1).tar " in ODIN3 AP slot and reboot.
3. Install Magisk apk after flash the file
4. Done and Enjoy

Download :
Hey would you be willing to check in termux if you can switch selinux to permissive? I'm still on 4.0 and for whatever reason Samsung left permissive mode on OneUi 4.0 on S10 lite and Tab S6 4.1. I would love to update to 4.1 ui but I want to make sure I can switch selinux to permissive.

If you don't know how it's su enter to give terminal root access.
Then type setenforce 0 enter to set permissive
Then type getenforce to check if it's permissive or enforcing.
Type setenforce 1 to enable enforcing again

If your worried about security just switch it back and it will go right back to enforcing. You can also use selinux switch app to do this also but you'll need terminal to check Selinux anyway.
Thanks

pan_droid

Hey would you be willing to check in termux if you can switch selinux to permissive? I'm still on 4.0 and for whatever reason Samsung left permissive mode on OneUi 4.0 on S10 lite and Tab S6 4.1. I would love to update to 4.1 ui but I want to make sure I can switch selinux to permissive.

If your worried about security just switch it back and it will go right back to enforcing. You can also use selinux switch app to do this also but you'll need terminal to check Selinux anyway.
Thanks
Yes you can

Reactions: Techguy777

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root S10 Lite Android 12 oneui 4.1 (G770FXXU6GVD1) :

1. Unlock your bootloader.
    2. Reboot to download mode and flash " G770F U6 Android 12 ROOT (G770FXXU6GVD1).tar " in ODIN3 AP slot and reboot.
    3. Install Magisk apk after flash the file
    4. Done and Enjoy

Download :

Thanks
    Yes you can