New !! Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Android 12 oneui 4.1 (G770FXXU6GVD1)

Search This thread

Techguy777

May 24, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Xiaomi Poco F3
Root S10 Lite Android 12 oneui 4.1 (G770FXXU6GVD1) :

1. Unlock your bootloader.
2. Reboot to download mode and flash " G770F U6 Android 12 ROOT (G770FXXU6GVD1).tar " in ODIN3 AP slot and reboot.
3. Install Magisk apk after flash the file
4. Done and Enjoy

Download :
Hey would you be willing to check in termux if you can switch selinux to permissive? I'm still on 4.0 and for whatever reason Samsung left permissive mode on OneUi 4.0 on S10 lite and Tab S6 4.1. I would love to update to 4.1 ui but I want to make sure I can switch selinux to permissive.

If you don't know how it's su enter to give terminal root access.
Then type setenforce 0 enter to set permissive
Then type getenforce to check if it's permissive or enforcing.
Type setenforce 1 to enable enforcing again

If your worried about security just switch it back and it will go right back to enforcing. You can also use selinux switch app to do this also but you'll need terminal to check Selinux anyway.
Thanks

pan_droid

Hey would you be willing to check in termux if you can switch selinux to permissive? I'm still on 4.0 and for whatever reason Samsung left permissive mode on OneUi 4.0 on S10 lite and Tab S6 4.1. I would love to update to 4.1 ui but I want to make sure I can switch selinux to permissive.

If your worried about security just switch it back and it will go right back to enforcing. You can also use selinux switch app to do this also but you'll need terminal to check Selinux anyway.
Thanks
Yes you can

Reactions: Techguy777

Techguy777

May 24, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi mate, sorry for my question.

permissive?

what is it for?
Permissive is the kernel security normally kernels are set to enforcing and that makes them more secure but I couldn't tell you how.

Enforcing used to really suck because root apps have a hard time working. The biggest reason is viper4android it works way better in permissive mode. That's the only way I can listen to music anymore with viper. It will work on enforcing but it's just better with permissive same with lsposed. Back in the day with just xposed more features would work. To be honest there's really only 1 reason to use viper4android smoothly because everything else now works fine on enforcing

mezacorleehone

Permissive is the kernel security normally kernels are set to enforcing and that makes them more secure but I couldn't tell you how.

Enforcing used to really suck because root apps have a hard time working. The biggest reason is viper4android it works way better in permissive mode. That's the only way I can listen to music anymore with viper. It will work on enforcing but it's just better with permissive same with lsposed. Back in the day with just xposed more features would work. To be honest there's really only 1 reason to use viper4android smoothly because everything else now works fine on enforcing
very good colleague

Thank you for taking the time to explain to me.

I understand about Viper, I can't live without it.

Unfortunately for my country Mexico

only the s9 , note 9 , s10 lite

integrate with unlocked snapdragon

the other flagships are exynos

I would like to pass *s10 + (variants)
*N10 (variants)
*s20
*s20 faith
*s21 faith

with Snapdragon variants
but unfortunately they are only in the E.U (USA) and have the manager blocked = no root = no viper.

sosimple

Aug 20, 2017
Greece
www.youtube.com
If we are already rooted in android 11, with Twrp, we should still install original Android 12 unrooted and start again?
Are we gonna earn anything from android 12, or it's better not to upgrade (and do all this..).
Thanks,

Techguy777

May 24, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Xiaomi Poco F3
If we are already rooted in android 11, with Twrp, we should still install original Android 12 unrooted and start again?
Are we gonna earn anything from android 12, or it's better not to upgrade (and do all this..).
Thanks,
No I was happy with Android 12 it comes with a stock kernel you can switch to permissive and that's a plus. You don't lose anything and there are more camera features and effects. I would recommend extracting the firmware and patching the boot with magisk v25.1 works I wanted to check because magisk has been bootlooping a lot lately. Then install the twrp and make a backup.

When you go to restore it'll say swipe to continue. Swipe it like it says then your backup will show. Android 12.1 is slightly better but not to much

Reactions: sosimple

mezacorleehone

hello colleagues I am in android 12 OneUI 4.1

install root from this thread, and yes, it allowed me to root my s10 Lite, but I can't remove apps from my partition. I think my memory is encrypted

So I did it my way.

(everything is without starting the operating system.)

1*Install from scratch OneUi 4.1 (odin)

2*vbmeta_disabled (ODIN)

3*twrp-3.6.0_11-4_afaneh92-r5q (ODIN)

4*I go into Twrp mode, format Data , write yes

5* Reboot again Recovery mode

6*install multidisabler-samsung-3.1

7*I install Magiks 25.0.zip

8* now if I start the operating system

I can modify and remove apps installed on the system.

Of course the kernel remains enforcing (I don't know how to change it to permissive)

If someone can tell me the correct root mode that would be great, but at the moment this works for me...

Reactions: sosimple

mezacorleehone

No I was happy with Android 12 it comes with a stock kernel you can switch to permissive and that's a plus. You don't lose anything and there are more camera features and effects. I would recommend extracting the firmware and patching the boot with magisk v25.1 works I wanted to check because magisk has been bootlooping a lot lately. Then install the twrp and make a backup.

When you go to restore it'll say swipe to continue. Swipe it like it says then your backup will show. Android 12.1 is slightly better but not to much

hello colleague

I was struck by what you wrote

***You don't lose anything and there are more camera features and effects.

and about patching things..

mezacorleehone

magick

when rotating with this method,

i have magicks 24.2

and everything normal, but it asks me to update to 25.1 and in automatic it does not start the bootloop operating system

I put magik 24.2 back on and it's back to normal

I clarify this happened to me when I do it with this method, currently I did it my way and as I could and this does not happen to me anymore ..

Reactions: Techguy777

darkhanm36

May 16, 2022
Hey bro, i tried it, its work, but if restart phone, show the alarm this phone use not official file ....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root S10 Lite Android 12 oneui 4.1 (G770FXXU6GVD1) :

1. Unlock your bootloader.
    2. Reboot to download mode and flash " G770F U6 Android 12 ROOT (G770FXXU6GVD1).tar " in ODIN3 AP slot and reboot.
    3. Install Magisk apk after flash the file
    4. Done and Enjoy

Download :

Thanks
    Yes you can
    Thanks,

hello colleagues I am in android 12 OneUI 4.1

install root from this thread, and yes, it allowed me to root my s10 Lite, but I can't remove apps from my partition. I think my memory is encrypted

So I did it my way.

(everything is without starting the operating system.)

1*Install from scratch OneUi 4.1 (odin)

2*vbmeta_disabled (ODIN)

3*twrp-3.6.0_11-4_afaneh92-r5q (ODIN)

4*I go into Twrp mode, format Data , write yes

5* Reboot again Recovery mode

6*install multidisabler-samsung-3.1

7*I install Magiks 25.0.zip

8* now if I start the operating system

I can modify and remove apps installed on the system.

Of course the kernel remains enforcing (I don't know how to change it to permissive)

If someone can tell me the correct root mode that would be great, but at the moment this works for me...

magick

when rotating with this method,

i have magicks 24.2

and everything normal, but it asks me to update to 25.1 and in automatic it does not start the bootloop operating system

I put magik 24.2 back on and it's back to normal

I clarify this happened to me when I do it with this method, currently I did it my way and as I could and this does not happen to me anymore ..