New s9 & s9 plus owner

Search This thread
Hello guys,
My name is Allen..... I've seen this website before but I'm actually trying to apply it now. I had two phones one is a Samsung Galaxy S9 and the other one is a S9 Plus. The S9 it has a carrier lock on it, I bought it from my neighbor and he owes a bill to AT&T and I'm trying to get past the carrier unlock code part. Now if I have to root it, I've always wanted to have a rooted phone, but I am the least technical on how to do it. Also for the Galaxy S9 plus, it has a FRP lock, that I've been trying to find a FRP bypass to to no avail besides everybody wanted some type of money to do it. I figure if they can do it, somehow I can do it myself. I do have TracFone service, the S9 is AT&T locked carrier in the s+ is not, it's more of a Verizon phone. Can you guys help me out with this situation cuz I have tried the tutorials to ADB, FRP unlock and bypass, and everything else to no avail and I'm without a phone or or service at the present time. If you guys could help me out with either a click and play safe type of rooting for either phone, or frb Bypass or on how to get carrier unlock I would greatly greatly Grace your appreciate it thank you very much in advance

Reactions: d2xTaimen

Top Liked Posts