NEW SIII Mini (Value Edition) with 4.2.2 (GT-I8200)

Search This thread

slowdyve

Apr 1, 2012
Porto
I haven't paid much attention to my SIII mini since i bought my LG G Pad but just noticed a new SIII mini model with 4.2.2 already available for download.
Tried to find info about this new SIII mini but couldn't find much and i have to go to bed :)
Well, new SIII mini (SIII mini value edition) with 4.2.2.
I wonder if we could use this firmware?
The firmware is available on samsung-updates.

EDIT: found this

rumour_samsung_galaxy_siii_ve_2-620x453.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rubentkato77

eswarvf

Mar 18, 2013
Hyderabad
I haven't paid much attention to my SIII mini since i bought my LG G Pad but just noticed a new SIII mini model with 4.2.2 already available for download.
Tried to find info about this new SIII mini but couldn't find much and i have to go to bed :)

No never its processor is different and see the model number 18200 its not for our cutie

Reactions: oldslowdiver
Oct 9, 2013
impossible

No never its processor is different and see the model number 18200 its not for our cutie

those idiots from samsung arent able to deliver one update to SIII mini so they rather made twenty new versions of sIII mini well thats realy useful for us users unles samsung will change ours sIII mini for new ones...

Alamin4736

Jul 13, 2017
i need the stock rom for samsung gt-i8200 device...i think it's being called s3 mini or something like this...

please anyone can give me the official stock rom download link and process to flash.. so i need the stock rom which can be flash by odin.. please provide me the download link...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.