New skin for iContact help

Search This thread

Napbree

Mar 26, 2008
Hey,

I am wanting to create a skin for my website (http://www.touch-innovation.com), except i cannot for the life of my work it out, it seems simple enough edit the xml file and edit the png.

Anyway I tried making it, and it just doesnt work it goes all screwed up, so i thought I must be doing something wrong. So I opened default.png open into photoshop - and changed the hue (didnt move anything), put it on my phone, and hey ho it was messed up.

Am I missing out on something.

Napbree

Mar 26, 2008
OH OF COURSE! Png interlaced? Do I have to try that...

/me tries

EDIT: Hmm doesn't work either

Last edited:

Napbree

Mar 26, 2008
The only thing I can think of is different png types... But which one is the question

TheChampJT

Feb 7, 2008
Huh? It's just an image. It has the guidelines on the image to show what part of the image will be used by sections. The .psd file is on supbro's site, just save it as a .png, if you use a name other than "default", change the settings file to use that skin file. The skin settings file includes all the color codes for the background colors and font colors. If you google "color codes" you will find a chart with the codes you can use.

Napbree

Mar 26, 2008
Nah I figured out the problem :p I was using an older version, and it was messing up with the newer version of the image i'd got from his site.

All fixed :)