New SM-T800 marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware released (T800XXU1CPHD) mega link included

Search This thread

bamse84

Aug 17, 2013

gyrex

Feb 1, 2013
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Samsung have really done a half assed job of marshmallow on the Tab S. Hardly any core marshmallow features. Not to mention almost 12 months late on the release. This is my last Samsung device, I already ditched my Samsung phone for an LG G4. Cya Samsung...

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

fbraine

Oct 25, 2015
How to install the stock firmware ?

Hi,

I've got a Galaxy tab S (SM-T800) with cyanogenmod 12.1 and TWRP.
How can I install the new official firmware 6.0.1 with Odin without the risk to brick my tablet ?
Is there some tutorial explaining how to go back to stock firmware for this tablet ?

Thank you.

xrgx

Sep 16, 2016
german link

Model SM-T800
Model name GALAXY Tab S
Country Singapore
Version Android 6.0.1
Changelist 9117946
Build date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 12:02:40 +0000
Security Patch Level 2016-09-01
Product code XSP
PDA T800XXU1CPHD
CSC T800OLB1CPHD

Hi there,
do you have a link for the german version? i somehow am not able to update manually since the update isnt showing up.

thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

gyrex

Feb 1, 2013
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Hi,

I've got a Galaxy tab S (SM-T800) with cyanogenmod 12.1 and TWRP.
How can I install the new official firmware 6.0.1 with Odin without the risk to brick my tablet ?
Is there some tutorial explaining how to go back to stock firmware for this tablet ?

Thank you.
Use Odin and flash this over the top. It will return your device to stock. There's plenty of threads on here with step by step instructions, use search. Or google it :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

xrgx

Sep 16, 2016
will i be able to update from my current version or will it be a clean install? also, will there be any restrictions for me when i install this version? do you know when they will release the official update?
thank you :)

Phreaker47

Aug 1, 2007
I'm using Schischu's Marshmallow ROM and I'd recommend it if you want a good vanilla android. You sacrifice Sidesync and other Sammy stuff (if you care) but everything else about it is better.

Still I'm happy about this release, on the hope that someone might want to build a nice custom off this, for which I'd be into throwing down some beers for.

zigonneux

Oct 13, 2015
Quebec
Schischu's MM6 rom in antutu benchmark : 44 765
"other"mm6 variant: other are at around 44,070
Not optimized stock MM6 Rom : 47688
After some optimization on the stock MM6 rom without Overclocking anything and the device doesn't get warm : 51 ,583 ( rooted)

zigonneux

Oct 13, 2015
Quebec
Can you share these optimisations please?
Not easy to find everything that I've done, my 12 y.o kid was talking to me all the time :
system ext4 cache data f2fs + busy box
nothing much, very basic optimization with 3c toolbox free, SD maid pro and Fs trim free
3c toolbox switch to expert mode
Device manager/One click =
battery optimization = ON
Performances optimization = Boot
Rom optimization = ON
Kernel optimization = ON
3c toolbox FS trimmer =0N ( top right) SD: /storage emulated/0 cache size 1536 ..I/O deadline
then = SD maid pro. / Database / Optimize
fs trim free : trim all REBOOT
antutu 6.2.1 , external sd card : sandisk ultra plus 32 FAT32
Note that the kernel optimization might of overclocked something that i'm not aware of. Since there is no abnormal heat, the cpu doesn't seem to be O.C.
= 51,275 right now.

My Corsair gaming k 65 rbg keyboard is starting to act up, can't type properly. I'll find the other setting that brought me to 51 ,583 and post back if i find it.

Last edited:

zigonneux

Oct 13, 2015
Quebec
Typing on a cheapo keyboard : about your signature: the signature with the current hardware help us to find out which device people are talking about in their posts. Old hardware that are not in use ( retired) should not be in the signature .Some of them think that we will guess right and don't even mention their device when they post ..neither in their signature. So I don't care if you don't care , but signature that tell us which device someone has , can be quite useful.
Think twice.

:cool:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not easy to find everything that I've done, my 12 y.o kid was talking to me all the time :
    system ext4 cache data f2fs + busy box
    nothing much, very basic optimization with 3c toolbox free, SD maid pro and Fs trim free
    3c toolbox switch to expert mode
    Device manager/One click =
    battery optimization = ON
    Performances optimization = Boot
    Rom optimization = ON
    Kernel optimization = ON
    3c toolbox FS trimmer =0N ( top right) SD: /storage emulated/0 cache size 1536 ..I/O deadline
    then = SD maid pro. / Database / Optimize
    fs trim free : trim all REBOOT
    antutu 6.2.1 , external sd card : sandisk ultra plus 32 FAT32
    Note that the kernel optimization might of overclocked something that i'm not aware of. Since there is no abnormal heat, the cpu doesn't seem to be O.C.
    = 51,275 right now.

My Corsair gaming k 65 rbg keyboard is starting to act up, can't type properly. I'll find the other setting that brought me to 51 ,583 and post back if i find it.
    Model SM-T800
    Model name GALAXY Tab S
    Country Singapore
    Version Android 6.0.1
    Changelist 9117946
    Build date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 12:02:40 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2016-09-01
    Product code XSP
    PDA T800XXU1CPHD
    CSC T800OLB1CPHD

Mega link: https://mega.nz/#!oMZ0VYAb!d4_s2z56bVtkZEcUgviEMcXIBtMys8_grBRtq4RxWrA