New software update v20i

Search This thread

tomislav177

Aug 24, 2010
Today I received new software update. I am in Europe Croatia.
a0617422e34c3e5ebcb20fd9a0b064b0.jpg

Poslano sa mog LG-H850 koristeći Tapatalk

mkdr

Oct 15, 2010
So it's mostly just containing the Qualcomm exploit patches I assume? Was about time.

Last edited:

SMH17

Sep 15, 2013
What is the changelog? The update is pretty big in terms of size for a simple security patch update, probably contains others changes.

lol... in what kind of world are you living? It is nothing a software can magically "fix".

In this case since lowering color temperature with third part Apps seems drastically reduce the image retention effect(after this tweak I haven't see the problem again, before the tweak, retention was so strong to be visible even after display shutdown for a whole day) would be possible a patch for calibrating better the display to avoid the problem.

mkdr

Oct 15, 2010
What is the changelog? The update is pretty big in terms of size for a simple security patch update, probably contains others changes.

In this case since lowering color temperature with third part Apps seems drastically reduce the image retention effect(after this tweak I haven't see the problem again, before the tweak, retention was so strong to be visible even after display shutdown for a whole day) would be possible a patch for calibrating better the display to avoid the problem.

Cool ... ... BUT THAT IS EXCLUDED. LG didnt and CANT lower the displays color temperature. Little task for you. Find out why.

SMH17

Sep 15, 2013
Cool ... ... BUT THAT IS EXCLUDED. LG didnt and CANT lower the displays color temperature. Little task for you. Find out why.

Your statement makes no sense. If I can, Lg can too including the same default configuration. Isn't needed any search. It's obvious, like It's obvious that you don't know what you are talking about but you want to look wiseacre.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    any improvement with screen burn ?

lol... in what kind of world are you living? It is nothing a software can magically "fix".
    any improvement with screen burn ?

thanks for your helpful ans but its reduced with v20d update.

yeah... of course... of course... *rolls eyes*
    No! No zip file until now
    Yes it is rootable like 20d
    I installed 20i via LG UP as I was too impatient to wait for OTA update, was on 6.0 out of the box! I'm not too happy with the update as my battery drains quite fast (dose is working fine) when I have the screen on. Also the phone just dies when the battery gets to about 15%.

The phone is only a few weeks old.....

Any feedback would be appreciated.

S (H850).

When did you install the update? If just a day or two ago - give the phone some time to calibrate the battery and remember its parameters. I'd also recommend to perform a few full discharge-charge cycles: discharge up to 2% (if possible - cause you mentioned your phone dies at 15%) and perform a a full charge without using or unplugging phone. Try not to use quick charge during calibration.
    How did you check if dose is working?
    You can also install a battery monitor app (I am using "3C Battery Monitor Pro") and check the capacity, voltage, consumption and also what apps are draining the battery.

If this won't help - the battery may be faulty: ask for RMA.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone