New Sony Xperia D6503

Search This thread

cihanleanne

Nov 19, 2010
oludeniz
İs this device supposed to be replace Z1? so for cost wise i do not think makes any difference using 805 why not choose that?

TheKingOfPain

Feb 15, 2013
I'm glad to hear DoomLord and iRimas are going to reveal some more. What I'm looking for is a better battery management (or, at least, a bigger one), a better speaker and a IPS screen. Software-wise, I understand Sony is fond of what we consumers care about, I really hope they'll refine their work with this new piece of tech.

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
hi i m more interested in the software side...
version of media apps?
walkman
movies
album

there are MUCH BETTER things to look out for...

Judging from viewing angles

Can we expext a regular IPS with triluminos

Or a modified one just like HTC and LG

In other words xD... Viewing angles are better than.ZU and HTC one and LG G2??

seems to be an IPS display...

Can you please load up all wallpapers (themes apks-lockscreen,homescreen and all other wallpapers) to mega. :) in a zip. Would be very nice. ;)

same as Z1... no new wallpapers...

though the new bootanimation is AWESOME!

I Say 4 hours from now and this phone will be unofficially announced xD

true that...

I have a feeling that in another 30-40 mins the device will be "unofficially announced"...

:(

No No No SONY

We need 32 GB

WTF Sony ?

because there is also a MMC card slot... why just 32GB when u can have 16GB + whatever u want :)

Please extract new themes or at least background pictures...thank you:p

no new themes... all the same as the usual 4.3 Z1 firmware

İs this device supposed to be replace Z1? so for cost wise i do not think makes any difference using 805 why not choose that?

i dont think this is the flagship... this is a variant... flagship will be better!

but this has flagship features... you will see soon :D

I'm glad to hear DoomLord and iRimas are going to reveal some more. What I'm looking for is a better battery management (or, at least, a bigger one), a better speaker and a IPS screen. Software-wise, I understand Sony is fond of what we consumers care about, I really hope they'll refine their work with this new piece of tech.

something new is coming for speakers... new for Sony... first time in any Sony Xperia phone..

screen is also good from what i hear...

iRimas

Oct 25, 2012

put this way what ever you asking you going to get everything... wait for sometimes...

Reactions: TheKingOfPain

TheKingOfPain

Feb 15, 2013
there are MUCH BETTER things to look out for...

Ok, now we're talking serious. I kinda sense you're very interested in this new model, and that makes me even more curious.

something new is coming for speakers... new for Sony... first time in any Sony Xperia phone..

screen is also good from what i hear...

My body is ready. Good news, thanks.

put this way what ever you asking you going to get everything... wait for sometimes...

Of course. Thanks for all the infos, we really appreciate what you're doing ;)

Last edited:

DooMLoRD

Jul 27, 2010
Pune
Ok, now we're talking serious. I kinda sense you're very interested in this new model, and that makes me even more curious.

well i was not intially interested when i came to know that its just a variant with minor chipset difference... but when i saw what i saw... eerrrr...

lets just wait some more time.. shouldnt be more than an hour now...

you should subscribe to my Twitter account ;)

https://twitter.com/DooMLoRD_XDA

Patrol619

Mar 28, 2012
well i was not intially interested when i came to know that its just a variant with minor chipset difference... but when i saw what i saw... eerrrr...

It sounds like it will be a very very good phone. Revolutionary in some way? Can't wait for you to reveal these new features :)

Xperia [email protected] 2

nb31b

Jan 14, 2014

Followed ;) Your speaker comment definitely piqued my interest... Something similar to the HTC One's Boomsound, perhaps? :)

TheKingOfPain

Feb 15, 2013

I see. Of course I don't know (yet :D) what you know, but reading only the hardware specs didn't hype me that much... I was curious about the 3 Gigs of RAM, but only curious. Now these posts of yours are making me nervous, in a good way :)
I'll wait, I'm a patient guy. And thanks for the suggestion, I'm subscribing to your Twitter right now.

DooMLoRD

Jul 27, 2010
Pune
i think you all should CLOSELY LOOK AT THESE TWO PICS!!!

IMG_20140118_025434.jpg
IMG_20140118_025448.jpg

notice someting different from the Z1?

Reactions: anirudhks

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
You are making me want this instead of the Z1 Compact, though I'm not sure if I'm going to have money for one, and/or if my XS will last...

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

nb31b

Jan 14, 2014
i think you all should CLOSELY LOOK AT THESE TWO PICS!!!

IMG_20140118_025434.jpg
IMG_20140118_025448.jpg

notice someting different from the Z1?

I notice an extra hole on top :D and a MUCH wider opening where the notification light is... Plus space on both sides of it.. And a large gap at the bottom, too... Very interesting, indeed :D

Last edited:

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
between this and the compact... go for this one!

I will then. But it is going to be, ore expensive... Poor Xperia S, you have a whole year in front of you...

Anyway, can't wait for new info. Thanks Doom. I want to see the new software stuff. C'Mon, someone leak a apk haha (Just kidding, take your time ;))

Curious about the sound thing.

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts