Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-30-17-57-49.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-30-17-57-49.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 3,808
Reactions: M.M.K and ced357

haris182

May 4, 2011
Jakarta
According to http://lg-phone-firmware.com/firmware-Lg+G3-Tutti-41.html it is for NEU/NEU/Northern Europe

Update:
I have now CSE Flashed this and can confirm that we now have the Lollipop Nav buttons

Cse flashed? You mean you got the kdz?

Any link? Or perhaps can upload it? Lol :p

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I had the V20H on OTA and the Notification menu has changed : you have to pull up twice to close it now, the first swipe masked the notifications and the second for the Quick settings...

Can you check with this LG tool and share the kdz link, please?

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=XXXXXXXXXX

Change "XXXXXXXXXX" with your g3 imei

patzkata

Sep 16, 2009
Sofia
Cse flashed? You mean you got the kdz?

Any link? Or perhaps can upload it? Lol :p

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Can you check with this LG tool and share the kdz link, please?

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=XXXXXXXXXX

Change "XXXXXXXXXX" with your g3 imei

The link not working for me

always getting

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<response req_cmd="auth_model_check" status="FAIL"/>

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
Then you can flash update ?
Without root? And if I flash, will it ruin ota updates in the future? Or increase my flash counter? I have never flashed on a personal device....ive only had friends with broken and bricked devices ask me to flash their devices.... So it never really mattered... Thanks in advance! Hehe.

JohnnyPhate

Jan 29, 2015
Without root? And if I flash, will it ruin ota updates in the future? Or increase my flash counter? I have never flashed on a personal device....ive only had friends with broken and bricked devices ask me to flash their devices.... So it never really mattered... Thanks in advance! Hehe.
Yes, without root. It actually wipes everything. It even unroots your device if it was rooted. You just conect it in download mode to pc, and apropriate software flashes entire rom.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

reza1995live

May 31, 2012
BONAB
Oh...I was just kidding...yeah you need to root and install custom recovery. But hey mate that doesn't have that risk...live your life[emoji3]

JohnnyPhate

Jan 29, 2015
Yeah almost forgot about flashing roms by flash tools i was talking about flashing by phone recovery but yeah you can flash it by flash tools but no more root then because of lollipop
Yep, when i installed cm12 i had to revert to kitkat, then root, flash custom recovery and then cm

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts