New! Storage solution to SnapVue

Search This thread

4all

Apr 15, 2007
Localized solution :D

Cryptainer PPC.

Updating the website for not being available, 09-04-09

Upload link to the application program is not fully licensed, we can only create up to 2 MB of disk can not be shared or upload Warez, many members of the forum would be offended, sorry, I can only share the program in its format Free.

http://rapidshare.com/files/193828313/Cryptainer_PPC.rar.html

Thanks for your understanding, but the forum works with these standards.

Best regards

First we have the Network Browser by scott and Plugins Network by deadnex.

How to Access shift hdd/sdcard on snapvue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - Download http://www.vmobilesoftware.com/NetworkBrowser.htm
2 - Set hdd/sdcard on Vista as a share
3 - Attach Vista to snapvue using usb tool
4 - Install Network Browser
5 - Start Network Browser
6 - File - Network - Rescan network - yes
7 - Workgroup - Computer - drive - enter username and password
8 - Drink
9 - Be Merry
10 -Done

Scott

Network Folder plugin v1.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out this little freeware plugin for File Explorer in WM.

You'll get a new option in the "connection" tab in setting where you can configure network shares.

HTC Shift w/120GB HD, Windows 7, Ubuntu and
liberated WM6

Note: After installing plugin, restart WMO, softreset

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=459538

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432022

USBTOOL attack again from windows and we'll see the folder, Network correctly from Netbrowser to share in our network, folder, partition, SD, etc ...

2008121611473671mi5.png

2008121611475618ny6.png

Cryptainer installed on your PPC free format does not allow us to create virtual drives of more than 2Mb in its full version I have created up to 7 Gb.

2008121611470031nm1.png

when creating the partition to locate the drive or shared network folder from Windows and you say believes that there unencrypted and without password, to finish gave me an error, and we hope to finish assembling the virtual partition, and we will have our new storage unit.

Last edited:

4all

Apr 15, 2007
I hope they help, only needed to resolve the impact that exists with the USB TOOLS reboots in the WMO, is disconnected and you have to reconnect manually.
Catch a few more ...

2008121611514996pr8.png

Installing the TOMTOM

2008121612012151ap8.png

Best regards :D

nion

Oct 14, 2006
Italy
well, after all I've a question, only one please...

the new "virtual card" is always accessible?
even when Win Vista is power off, the Virtual Card will be accessible??

I think the deep trouble is to keep Vista on, that drain the battery

thank you

Ciauz

koala996

Sep 18, 2007
Bruxelles-Brussels
it's interesting indeed... what state the other OS should be .... ? Awake, sleeping, hibernating or shut down?

If it only works with the OS awake, that will not be that interesting apart to share files from both sides. Can you say what interest you have found in this virtual disk? thanks !

shaytaan

Jan 8, 2004
it's all USELESS

The vista side should be running :( it's a network sharing.
I made a new partition on my HD and share it.
I installed iGO8 on WM side and everything is so SLOW and sometimes it freezes and shows an error about low memory :(
it's all USELESS, we need SD working in WM side.

Adam

alvinjue

Feb 28, 2008
Sacramento
hey everytime i try to open a media file on the network, it gives me a warning message, "the network is not present or started a network browser"

any suggestions on fixing it? like if i play music, it will play for 5 seconds and then the error message would pop up. let me know. thanks!

airone35

Apr 8, 2008
i have a problem with my Shift. I don't know if this is the wright post for this problem but I've read your istraction in italians lenguage and i hope that you can halp me with istruction in italy language (because my english is very bad).
I've made the new ROM (italian ROM) on my Shift with GPS. and now I'm try to read the SD of Vista in SnapVue. I installed the Network program that I've found in this site but when I open Network I don't find the SD virtual. Is possible have the wrght istruction step by step in italy language for this problem? Infact if i put new ROM with GPS in SnapVue but is not possible read the SD in Vista how can use a navigation program? Where I put the map?
Thank's for your attention. I hope in your positive answer (with italina translation!!!!!).

4all

Apr 15, 2007
where is???????

It seems that the web is not available

Upload link to the application program is not fully licensed, we can only create up to 2 MB of disk can not be shared or upload Warez, many members of the forum would be offended, sorry, I can only share the program in its format Free.

Thanks for your understanding, but the forum works with these standards.

http://rapidshare.com/files/193828313/Cryptainer_PPC.rar.html

Best regards :D

Last edited:

donga

Mar 10, 2007
da nang
Localized solution :D

Cryptainer PPC.

Updating the website for not being available, 09-04-09

First we have the Network Browser by scott and Plugins Network by deadnex.

Note: After installing plugin, restart WMO, softreset

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=459538

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432022

USBTOOL attack again from windows and we'll see the folder, Network correctly from Netbrowser to share in our network, folder, partition, SD, etc ...

2008121611473671mi5.png

2008121611475618ny6.png

Cryptainer installed on your PPC free format does not allow us to create virtual drives of more than 2Mb in its full version I have created up to 7 Gb.

2008121611470031nm1.png

when creating the partition to locate the drive or shared network folder from Windows and you say believes that there unencrypted and without password, to finish gave me an error, and we hope to finish assembling the virtual partition, and we will have our new storage unit.
Thanks 4all .Shift GPS by Vietmap R12 running very good !!!

Feb 15, 2009
solved the problem

Solved the problem.
There is a similar program at full ppc cryptainer is available.
This program can be found here:

Sentry CE-file encryption for pocket PC

Feb 15, 2009
answer

Yes you need to have Windows Vista running.
This program, like the cryptainer ppc creates a virtual sd card recognized by windows mobile and you can put the maps of the tomtom.
If you only need to access to the sd card then you only needs the program network browser and running windows vista.

kashifsiddique

Nov 14, 2007
manila
You dont need that link at all just make a network share in windows and make sure youve got password protected shareing off in 7's network sharing center.

Resco explorer or any network browser for wm will work