New Touch Screen Digitizer for Motorola Milestone XT720

Search This thread

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
I found quite a few of these on Ebay. Not sure if it can help.

100% Brand New high quality touch screen for MOTOROLA XT720

Special for MOTOROLA XT720
Brand New - Not pulled from a working phone

Replace your faulty, Scratched,broken or cracked touch screen

Each screen is tested before shipping and sure 100% working

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=xt720+digitizer

XT720_95____2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: looq_man

jigglynuts

Jan 21, 2011
Cincinnati
So i shattered my screen on my phone and have been looking into buying a new digitizer but I have not been able to find any guides/videos for doing so. Has anyone had success repairing a cracked screen?

I read on a forum on a different site that someone was attempting to replace the screen but that when it came time to separate the screen from the bezel it got hairy.

Any help would be much appreciated. Using the original blackjack in the meantime and it is killing me!

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
So i shattered my screen on my phone and have been looking into buying a new digitizer but I have not been able to find any guides/videos for doing so. Has anyone had success repairing a cracked screen?

I read on a forum on a different site that someone was attempting to replace the screen but that when it came time to separate the screen from the bezel it got hairy.

Any help would be much appreciated. Using the original blackjack in the meantime and it is killing me!

Here's
a video for motorola A855. Not the same but a good starting point. There's more videos to look thru. Read the comments as well, they should be helpful. One dude said he successfully did it with a phillips screwdriver without taking it all apart. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

jigglynuts

Jan 21, 2011
Cincinnati
Awesome thanks for the link. I will be ordering the screen within the next couple days and will post results.

If at all possible I will try to upload a youtube video of the process specific to the xt720.

paoone

Aug 26, 2010
Roma
I also broke the touch, as you have you got mounted?
you made the video ....?

know of a link somewhere manually?

hello thanks.

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
I also broke the touch, as you have you got mounted?
you made the video ....?

know of a link somewhere manually?

hello thanks.

no I didn't make the video, I haven't even used this or broke my screen. Was just trying to help with an Idea. Let us know how it goes if you order one and maybe make your own video? or tutorial.

jigglynuts

Jan 21, 2011
Cincinnati
unfortunately I have not had the chance to mess with it yet. I ordered it and its at my house, I am just trying to find the time to break everything down. I also made the mistake of buying a vibrant 4g before I fixed it so I have been even more preoccupied with that. I will try to post results this weekend. Sorry for the delay

Lienaj

Dec 28, 2010
Kingston
Interesting. I want to get one of those. However in my case, its the glass part of the touchscreen thats broken i.e. all touch are still registered as if nothing is wrong. Do I need a digitizer or just a replacement glass lens.? Or is it just one big planel (glass lens + touch digitizer)?

Top Liked Posts