New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

VLA23

Aug 15, 2022
Así que esto es lo que recibí del vendedor ayer: me dicen que es imposible cambiar los controles del volante, porque tenemos un adaptador canbus que determina de qué entrada es responsable cada botón. Suena como una completa mierda para mí, lo más probable es que signifique que es posible, pero necesitan lanzar una actualización de software. No podemos hacerlo nosotros mismos. Bastante desafortunado
Si ingresa al menú de configuración/fábrica/información de configuración, ¿ve una configuración para habilitar el panorama 360? Use "123456" como contraseña para ingresar a la configuración de fábrica.
no lo permite cuando entro a ajustes 360 inicia un loop de la aplicacion entrando y saliendo

romanert

Jul 27, 2022
It's like this when canbus adapters are used with the PX5/PX6 when I was playing with them. The software is only able to remap controls when they are fed into the analog inputs, i.e., "key1" and "key2". Maybe something's changed since then. I don't know if other head unit platforms have software for remapping canbus, but you'll likely be waiting a long time if you need it.

There are ways to work around this. If your car has the three wire analog interface for the steering controls, connect them to "key1," "key2," and ground on your cable harness. I don't know what you need to configure to ignore the canbus signals in the TS10 (if anything).

If you MUST use canbus for whatever reason, an Axxess ASWC-1 will accept canbus and convert it to an analog control. They can cost upwards of 100USD. But there are equivalent boxes from other vendors which run a little cheaper. Just need to make sure your make/model is supported. These were made originally to interface digital SWC controls to head units from Pioneer, Sony, etc. which have analog inputs. But no reason why you can't interface with the TS10 in this manner. And afterwards remap the controls.
That is very helpful, thank you!
I would choose the path of least resistance here. So do I understand correctly that I can get the Axxess ASWC-1 module and install it instead of the canbus module I currently have? And then how would I remap the controls with Axxess, is there a separate app to do that?

occams-razor

Nov 15, 2011
Google Pixel 6a
That is very helpful, thank you!
I would choose the path of least resistance here. So do I understand correctly that I can get the Axxess ASWC-1 module and install it instead of the canbus module I currently have? And then how would I remap the controls with Axxess, is there a separate app to do that?
Yes, lose the multifunction canbus box and install the ASWC-1 and interface to the key1,key2 controls on the TS10. You may need to buy a separate harness to connect your car to the ASWC-1. Crutchfield.com can be helpful in telling your what you might need. Or check with Axxess.

Afterwards, just use the included SWC mapping app in the TS10 to remap the controls since as you already discovered it only understands key1 and key2 inputs. There may be a limitation on long press mapping, but I am not sure.

The ASWC-1 was made for the North American market, so if your car is not sold here/there, you might encounter a problem. But you can always email them and ask since car software is shared across many models outside the US/Canada.

romanert

Jul 27, 2022
Question to all of those who have CarPlay on your TS10: is it both wired and wireless? I have TLink app on mine, and it only supports wireless.
The customer support is telling me "wired is supported, you just need to connect bluetooth first", which basically means it's still wireless. I've had wired on my other cars, and CarPlay connects instantly when plugged into usb. I actually prefer wired connection for its speed and reliablity.
How about you, does anyone have wired CarPlay?

lufee84

May 23, 2011
Is there any way to change boot up logo?
Have T10 and TS10 for two cars but even after MCU and firmware update there is only two stock android pics.
I tried to put downloaded JPG to logo folder but will not show up.

romanert

Jul 27, 2022
Have T10 and TS10 for two cars but even after MCU and firmware update there is only two stock android pics.
You need to use a special app to create a boot logo. Which one though - is a good question. I couldn't find any in this topic

Sarsbucket

May 18, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Ok. This isn't too hard, it just requires some formatting. What I did was find the pic I wanted, readjusted the file size (smaller, it doesnt need to be above 720) and then adjusted the aspect ratio through the resolution ( make it 720x1280 or whatever the original logo size is, you're basically rotating the image ) and then add it to the ".TCFG" folder. You should see it then. In my firmware the "LOGO setting" selection is under the "123456" factory menu.
Screenshot_20220817-112021.png
Screenshot_20220817-112112.png
Screenshot_20220817-112118.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lufee84 and Paradox

iskenderr

Aug 17, 2022
TS10'unuzda CarPlay olan herkese soru: Hem kablolu hem kablosuz mu? Benimkinde TLink uygulaması var ve yalnızca kablosuz bağlantıyı destekliyor.
Müşteri desteği bana "kablolu destekleniyor, sadece önce bluetooth'u bağlamanız gerekiyor" diyor, bu da temelde hala kablosuz olduğu anlamına geliyor. Diğer arabalarıma kablo taktım ve CarPlay, usb'ye takıldığında anında bağlanıyor. Aslında hızı ve güvenilirliği için kablolu bağlantıyı tercih ederim.
Ya sen, kablolu CarPlay kullanan var mı?
T18 model kullanıyorum. Yerel satıcım iphone CarPlay kablosuz çalıştırdı. Bende Kablosuz Android Auto çalıştırdım. Sıkıntı yok.

iskenderr

Aug 17, 2022
Merhaba
1- TS18 model kullanıyorum. Google Protect "Car Choose" uygulamasını kilitledi. MCU update uygulaması açılmıyor artık. Fabrika ayarlarına döndürmeden kurtarma yolu varmı?
2- Bluetooth telefon uygulamasından telefon etmek zahmetli. Ekrana kısa yol uygulaması ile direk belirli kişiyi arama yapmak mümkünmü?
3- Bu forum konusunda okuduğuma göre (google translate) Can bus (raise) decoder kullanıldığında Key1 Key2 SWC ler kullanılamıyor mu? Extradan bir kaç tuş eklemeyi düşünüyordum.
4- Bluetooth telefon bağlı iken Telefonun kendi google asistanını tetiklemek mümkünmü? "Call Mama" gibi sesli komut kullanmak istiyorum.
5- Macro kullanan varmı tek tuş ile ekranı ikiye bölüp son iki uygulamayı ekran da görmek istiyorum. Araç kullanırken manuel uğraşmak riskli oluyor. Tek tuş ile yapılabilinirse güzel olur.
6- Ekranı 3 bölmek mümkünmü? Sağ yarısı harita, sol yarı üst tarafı araç yakıt tirp gistergesi sol alt taraf mp3-Radyo-internet Radyo-Video - youtube vs.. (Custom Dashboard diye bişi varmı)
7- DSP subwoofer gain ayarını ilgili uygulamayı açmadan ayarlamak mümkünmü?
8- Mikrofon sesi karşıya kısık gidiyor. Bluetooh uygulamasındaki Gain MAX, Level MAX. Android içinde bir ayar yeri varmı (Mühendis Modu vs).
(Turkish Langue)

Last edited:

romanert

Jul 27, 2022
Thank you, that's Zlink not Tlink though. There's some mystery behind those - they look identical and are created by the same company, but it's important not to mix them unless you want to brick your carplay.
I'm looking for Tlink5 if someone has it..

Top Liked Posts

View attachment 5724663Привет, ребята, где я могу найти такую лаунчер? Мне это очень нравится, кажется, это от ts10
    That theme is not a "standard" TS10 theme, its probably custom made for some of the many brands of TS10 that all comes with different pre-installed themes (and dont look the same). My own orginal theme looks like this:

TS10 window-theme.jpg
    New TLINK version (well quite new anyway)

TLINK_dw_2.0.12_20220824040630.apk​

Latest available APK before was 1.95 or 1.96 and this is 2.0.12 i dont have any list of what is changed so try it if you want and if you are not happy with the older versions.​

@Cyberswebe I would like to know if the new version for TS10.1.2_WINDOW-THEME1 The one from August has already been released
    I still havent seen any new version for TS10 1.2 WINDOW-THEME1 being released since last update (20220721) i will post the new version as soon as its released and i get it.
    this is my main unit not showing here i applied the link in the picture i sent you it worked
    I have this firmware οn my ts10 screen. Is there any update to make my system better?
    Μy car is opel astra j 2014 diesel 1.6 136hp

Ts10. 2.2_20220530.135412_THEME1_v2
    User Sarsbucket made a post in this thread to his Google Drive share with a folder full of firmware, you can find a 10.2.2_20220621 version in there which is what I'm running, but keep in mind that if your current firmware is fine and you're not having any actual issues with it, be very cautious about updating. If it's fine, it's often better to just leave things as they are.
    Time for a new firmware for TS10 1.2 window-theme1 head units - just to be clear this is NOT for 1.1 or 2.2 units and not for vertical/TESLA screens!

Firmware name:

TS10.1.2_20220915.141042_WINDOW-THEME1

Change log:

There is no changelog available this time so I have no idea what they fixed or perhaps broken this time. So installing of this firmware is on your own risk as usual.

New link to firmware because the other one got deleted:

For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    New firmware is now released for the 1.2 WINDOW-THEME1 version - TS10.1.2_20220721.111654_WINDOW-THEME1 in this release have they now put back the FOTA that was removed in earlier versions.

Download link:

I spent this weekend digging deep into my headunit both looking at the hardware which made me think that if the Chinese manufacturers would put as much effort as they do in faking the hardware/software (Android version) and trying to block all software that will show that its not a Android 11 or 12 unit so could this unit be a great one.

On the software side is the BIG problem that we have a firmware which is made for the chinese market and after that been remade again and again until its so messed up so you have to spend several months trying to find what you looking for and its filled of pincodes to enter settings. They messed up the basic settings for example autostart that will not work or the inbuilt microphone and Google Assistant because the Google settings is crippled. I really wish there will come a CLEAN version of the firmware which is like a Google Pixel phone without all the crap.

The same with the preinstalled Theme app where that one now lately is called ilauncher http://ilauncher.net/ and you still need to pay for the extra themes (well if you have the Chinese version so are there free themes monthly but not otherwise) and where most people have no idea that if you upgrade it correctly will you have support now for Spotify where the songs and album cover will show up nicely in the stock theme.

But there is still no support for the stock theme to use and show song names and covers for example Rocket Music player, PowerAmp, Musicolet, AIMP or Jet Audio Player instead do we need to use the inbuilt music/videoplayer that has a UI that makes me believe im back in the 80s again and just want to make me cry.....
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Hi everyone, now is the TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1 released this firmware is for the ones that already have the WINDOW-THEME1 version installed.

NOTICE! Before updating a firmware always take a picture or write down what firmware is already installed so you know if you need to go back to the former one.

Release Notes:

Autor: XMJ
    17:15 2022/5/19
    Notice:
    latest image packaging

Autor: LXW
    15:34 2022/5/13
    Notice:
    1. Solve the problem that the SD card cannot be recognized by the Japanese map

Autor:Tcx
    10:26 2022/5/5
    Notice:
    In-vehicle settings supplement the Spanish language provided by Anchangxing

9:48 2022/04/29
    Notice:
    1. Solution: Fangkong learning prompts overlap

11:21 2022/04/28
    Notice:
    1. Mirror update to solve the problem of abnormal custom applications on one screen and three displays

Autor:Tcx
    18:36 2022/4/25
    Notice:
    Update Anchorstar available in Spanish

Autor:wzh
    15:03 2022/4/19
    Notice:
    Update 360apk

Autor:xmj
    14:17 2022/4/9
    Notice:
    Solve the recorder not working

9:48 2022/01/12
    Notice:
    Mirror update:
    1. Support iPhone usb network sharing
    2. Support multi-application recording at the same time
    Time for a new firmware release TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1.zip (NOTICE! this is for the ones that have THEME1 versions installed already (check what version you have before installation!) or for the ones that want to change from the WINDOW-THEME versions).

Firmware update info:
    1. Support: Netflix and Disney+ use (APK supports the latest version, manual installation is required)
    2. Support: Apple mobile phone usb network sharing (settings - network - more network settings - USB network sharing open)
    3. Support: Added support for ext4 format storage mount (usb, extsd)
    4. Support: Compatible with screen parameters with dcs in BOOT file name; 2K screen FT8201AA and FT8201AB touch IC compatible
    5. Compatible: The theme is compatible with 1920*720 resolution display (but it is recommended that customers use an exclusive system with HDPI to do this resolution)
    6. Compatible: touch compatible 1200x1920 with buttons
    7. Increase: AUX adds video full-screen ratio debugging function
    8. Sangka: The voice software selection is changed to display all third-party apps of Google+
    9. Optimization: the 360 camera flashes back after 5 seconds of opening and the problem that it cannot be opened
    10. Optimization: Japan map cannot read offline map package from external SD card
    11. Optimization: Fix the application that forced portrait screen cannot be displayed in full screen
    12. Optimization: the 360 option in the settings - factory settings - configuration information is changed to always displayed
    13. Optimization: Repeatedly hitting the handbrake resulted in no image problem; repairing the handbrake setting - the speed option has no effect
    14. Optimization: The headrest output response is slow when the Bluetooth and car settings interface are switched;
    Optimize the microphone gain adjustment in the Bluetooth APP to a larger value
    15. Optimization: GSP star loss problem caused by built-in four-in-one module problem
    16. Update: 360 updated to 516 version (adapted to 2000x1200 resolution font size)
    17. The system software version does not support OTA online upgrade