y.yusuf

Apr 22, 2013
touch panel

Attachments

• 20221001_162822.jpg
    20221001_162822.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Just installed this unit which came with a raise canbus Adapter in my 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk and got massive Problems with the Body Computer... Putting Back my old px5 unit with simple canbus Adapter resets the failure Messages.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me. the seller cannot understand my problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003-174710.png
    Screenshot_20221003-174710.png
    608.9 KB · Views: 76
  • PXL_20221003_110516263.jpg
    PXL_20221003_110516263.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 80
  • PXL_20221003_145444822.jpg
    PXL_20221003_145444822.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
  • PXL_20221003_145440619.jpg
    PXL_20221003_145440619.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
  • PXL_20221003_145436173.jpg
    PXL_20221003_145436173.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 76

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
Just installed this unit which came with a raise canbus Adapter in my 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk and got massive Problems with the Body Computer... Putting Back my old px5 unit with simple canbus Adapter resets the failure Messages.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me. the seller cannot understand my problem.
Well, canbus adapters are quite messed up sometimes and there is soo many brands i myself had first the Raise canbus but that was a real disaster it lighted up my warning lamps like a christmas tree and i got fault codes for almost everything from engine failure to broken lights. And i had to do exactly as you and refit my old unit for the car to get back to normal again.

After i changed from a Raise canbus to a Hiworld canbus did everything work as it should. But before you run out and start looking for a new canbus adapter so try first to go into the canbus settings (called Car Choose) on your headunit it usually hides under FACTORY or GENERAL and need to use code 123456 or 8888 or sometimes 7890.

In the canbus settings should you be able to see a list over whats available to download there is usually a lots of them and its a bit of trial and error to get one that works good (i for example use a totally different car model than my own). Remember that you need to be connected to wifi for it to work and the unit needs to restart, best is to turn off the car totally and restart the car again after an update.

Common Canbus adapter brands is Raise, HiWorld, XinBas, Binary and SimpleSoft.

canbus.jpg

Last edited:

seninnha

Dec 5, 2014
Thanks for sharing. It resolved all my issues with android auto 😄
Mine also. I am finally able to use android auto.

Now I am trying to use the Coolwalk feature by using AA AIO Tweaker on my Rooted Pocophone f1 running Android 13, but no matter what i change on de AA AIO app, nothing seems to work.
AA stays the same in the car ( did a restart of my phone after doing changes i wanted)

Wonder if this is the case due to the fact that I use Tlink to connect my phone to android auto on the car?

Both apps, on the phone and on the Android unit in the car are running same version: 8.2.123804

Reactions: Paradox
Thanks for answering, will try my old simplesoft canbus Adapter tomorrow + wait for the seller, who surprisingly Just offered me to Guide me through setting Up the canbus protocol.
Well, canbus adapters are quite messed up sometimes and there is soo many brands i myself had first the Raise canbus but that was a real disaster it lighted up my warning lamps like a christmas tree and i got fault codes for almost everything from engine failure to broken lights. And i had to do exactly as you and refit my old unit for the car to get back to normal again.

After i changed from a Raise canbus to a Hiworld canbus did everything work as it should. But before you run out and start looking for a new canbus adapter so try first to go into the canbus settings (called Car Choose) on your headunit it usually hides under FACTORY or GENERAL and need to use code 123456 or 8888 or sometimes 7890.

In the canbus settings should you be able to see a list over whats available to download there is usually a lots of them and its a bit of trial and error to get one that works good (i for example use a totally different car model than my own). Remember that you need to be connected to wifi for it to work and the unit needs to restart, best is to turn off the car totally and restart the car again after an update.

Common Canbus adapter brands is Raise, HiWorld, XinBas, Binary and SimpleSoft.

View attachment 5726093

DreamsUnlimits

Jan 11, 2018
Hi There,

I recently got a TS10 headUnit for my Mazda5 after my old android HeadUnit stopped working.
I run into some issues and hope someone her can help me with it.

1. Steeringwheel control --> the Voice button and the Answer-Hang Up Call do not work.
* when i wanted to try another Canbus Setting , following issue occured

2. Canbus Setting (car Choose) --> when i´m in the factory menu, with the pswd, and click on "select models" to open the menu to change the canbus, i get an error "this application is not installed".
But when i go to installed apps, it says that the app "Car Choose" is installed!

3. USB file transfer --> Normally, it worked also with my previous Unit. When USB debugging is enabled, and i´ve set USB configuration to "File Transfer", when i connect my Phone, in Filemanager i should be able to see the storage of my Phone, so i can transfer files from the unit to the phones storage. But nothing it does not work.
(Mirror Link, and Tlink are Working, but with that i cannot do the above)

4.USB DashCam --> I connected my previous USB Dashcam, in 1 of the USB ports. In my last Unit i used it with Autoboy Box App. But with this unit no image! have tried some other dashcam apps but same, no camera image.
I don´t know why it´s not working.

5. 360 Panoramic View Camera´s --> with the unit came the 360 Panaromic View camera´s.
Every Time after opening the App (360 View) when i select a view, after a view seconds the app closes and it goes back to homeScreen. Even with the Floating option enabled, when i select there full screen, it goes back to home screen after few seconds.
Where can i change this, so it stays open until i close it? (I´ve been looking for a while now but can´t figure it out)

6. Voice App --> i can´t turn off the floating button of the app, and suddenly, when i click on it, it opens in chinese, before it was completely English.

About --> System Info -->
CAN version: Unknown
Boot version: 720x1280_M8_3L_ICNL9707_90_99_20210601
MCU version: Ts10.1.1-100-501-A49689-220812-TS(GD330)
System version: TS10.2.2_20220621.174652_THEME1
Screen resolution: 1280x720
CarSetting Version: master_Dev.20220617
Android VERSION: 12.0 ( how can i check if it´s really android 12?)

ksloh1

May 24, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi A3
Like @wboops and @ksloh1 already answered you so does the theme you want seem to be a custom free extra theme. Before did almost all TS10 theme1 and -window-theme1 headunits only had 3 available free pre-installed themes and on some units do they now have 4 free themes.

But for example in my case am i still stuck on the three free themes or need to pay for extra themes. I wish we all got the new window theme SFP_OK2 for free but that is not the case yet so we are stuck with the old outdated ones.

@aRaychan Do you know why not everyone that has the TS10 WINDOW-THEME1 firmware dont have the four free themes (with the latest SFP_OK2) i myself just have the following free themes:

SEP_TS10

Colorful_card

Public_version
@CyberSwede ,just a theoretical approach, perhaps if you flash the firmware from post #2270, you may get the custom windows theme you want instead of vanilla 3 that you currently having.

BUT i notice he mentions that once connected to internet, the THEME will updated itself. Which is maybe it is bind to the DEVICE CODE of that particular unit?

Reactions: timido64

Paradox

Mine also. I am finally able to use android auto.

Now I am trying to use the Coolwalk feature by using AA AIO Tweaker on my Rooted Pocophone f1 running Android 13, but no matter what i change on de AA AIO app, nothing seems to work.
AA stays the same in the car ( did a restart of my phone after doing changes i wanted)

Wonder if this is the case due to the fact that I use Tlink to connect my phone to android auto on the car?

Both apps, on the phone and on the Android unit in the car are running same version: 8.2.123804
Mine is unrooted s22u. Waiting for official coolwalk 🥲
Though i have rooted k20pro, but that's not my primary device, and feel lazy to play with this one 😛

y.yusuf

Apr 22, 2013
my ts10 touch is broken please help me on where to find it where can i find a seller thanks

Attachments

• toch panel.jpg
    toch panel.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
@CyberSwede ,just a theoretical approach, perhaps if you flash the firmware from post #2270, you may get the custom windows theme you want instead of vanilla 3 that you currently having.

BUT i notice he mentions that once connected to internet, the THEME will updated itself. Which is maybe it is bind to the DEVICE CODE of that particular unit?
No, it doesn't work to flash the firmware to get the newer window theme, I tried that yesterday and if you keep offline and do a clean install from post #2270 so will you on most older TS10 units only be left with one single free theme (and that one is not even a window one).

And as soon you connect to internet so will you get the three standard ones that came with the headunit (this is the same for both THEME1 and WINDOW-THEME1) so just like you wrote so is the headunits binded in the same way as TLINK/ZLINK which can self activate for some but for others doesnt it work at all.

Reactions: ksloh1 and timido64

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
Hi There,

I recently got a TS10 headUnit for my Mazda5 after my old android HeadUnit stopped working.
I run into some issues and hope someone her can help me with it.

1. Steeringwheel control --> the Voice button and the Answer-Hang Up Call do not work.
* when i wanted to try another Canbus Setting , following issue occured

2. Canbus Setting (car Choose) --> when i´m in the factory menu, with the pswd, and click on "select models" to open the menu to change the canbus, i get an error "this application is not installed".
But when i go to installed apps, it says that the app "Car Choose" is installed!

3. USB file transfer --> Normally, it worked also with my previous Unit. When USB debugging is enabled, and i´ve set USB configuration to "File Transfer", when i connect my Phone, in Filemanager i should be able to see the storage of my Phone, so i can transfer files from the unit to the phones storage. But nothing it does not work.
(Mirror Link, and Tlink are Working, but with that i cannot do the above)

4.USB DashCam --> I connected my previous USB Dashcam, in 1 of the USB ports. In my last Unit i used it with Autoboy Box App. But with this unit no image! have tried some other dashcam apps but same, no camera image.
I don´t know why it´s not working.

5. 360 Panoramic View Camera´s --> with the unit came the 360 Panaromic View camera´s.
Every Time after opening the App (360 View) when i select a view, after a view seconds the app closes and it goes back to homeScreen. Even with the Floating option enabled, when i select there full screen, it goes back to home screen after few seconds.
Where can i change this, so it stays open until i close it? (I´ve been looking for a while now but can´t figure it out)

6. Voice App --> i can´t turn off the floating button of the app, and suddenly, when i click on it, it opens in chinese, before it was completely English.

About --> System Info -->
CAN version: Unknown
Boot version: 720x1280_M8_3L_ICNL9707_90_99_20210601
MCU version: Ts10.1.1-100-501-A49689-220812-TS(GD330)
System version: TS10.2.2_20220621.174652_THEME1
Screen resolution: 1280x720
CarSetting Version: master_Dev.20220617
Android VERSION: 12.0 ( how can i check if it´s really android 12?)
1 and 2:
This problem has several forum members encountered and if you use the search function can you find several different solutions. But by your description does it seems that Google Play Protect has blocked Car Choose and disabled it. If you have GPP activated so try disable it and try again. And try to reinstall Car Choose with GPP disabled if that doesnt work. And if you want to reprogram the buttons is a video for it here:

3. Try a different file manager - there is many free ones and first of all doublecheck that you given all permissions for the file manager.

4. One big problem with our TS10 units is that its not compatible with all dashcams.

5. Probably hidden deep in the password protected menus, try looking around in FACTORY, GENERAL and DEVELOPER MODE - passwords is: 123456, 8888, 7890 or 7890 and the hour right now for example 789009 (time here is 09:29 in the morning).

6. Pull down the top menu and click this button to turn off/on about the language am i not sure where the settings hide for it, i myself dont use this function.

And to check what Android version your unit really has (probably Android 10) so use one of the many free fake device test apps.

button.jpg

y.yusuf

Apr 22, 2013
9 inç ekran marka ums512_1h10_Natv Türkiyedeyim cihazı bir arkadaşımdan aldım modeli bu

Attachments

• 20221001_162822.jpg
    20221001_162822.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

orhan02

Sep 15, 2016
Time for a new firmware for TS10 1.2 window-theme1 head units - just to be clear this is NOT for 1.1 or 2.2 units and not for vertical/TESLA screens!

Firmware name:

TS10.1.2_20220915.141042_WINDOW-THEME1

Change log:

There is no changelog available this time so I have no idea what they fixed or perhaps broken this time. So installing of this firmware is on your own risk as usual.

New link to firmware because the other one got deleted:

Hello my friend, I tried it. It had a problem with the automatic volume up with speed. I fixed it from the settings and it does not have an automatic update. What about your feedback?

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
9 inç ekran marka ums512_1h10_Natv Türkiyedeyim cihazı bir arkadaşımdan aldım modeli bu
When you removed the touchscreen should there be a code on the connector and you can see how many pins it is in the connector - thats very important to know to get the correct new digitizer touchscreen. Anyway if you search on internet for 9 inch digitizer touch screen ums512_1h10_natv so am i sure you find what you looking for.

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
Hello my friend, I tried it. It had a problem with the automatic volume up with speed. I fixed it from the settings and it does not have an automatic update. What about your feedback?
Hi @orhan02 , i still haven't installed TS10.1.2_20220915.141042_WINDOW-THEME1 but I heard that some people had problems to use Spotify after upgrading (they was not able to log into it on the headunit as before). I must say that the developers seems to actually break more than they fix for every upgrade. Anyway i will install the firmware tomorrow and get back to you when i tested how it works on my headunit.

orhan02

Sep 15, 2016
Hi @orhan02 , i still haven't installed TS10.1.2_20220915.141042_WINDOW-THEME1 but I heard that some people had problems to use Spotify after upgrading (they was not able to log into it on the headunit as before). I must say that the developers seems to actually break more than they fix for every upgrade. Anyway i will install the firmware tomorrow and get back to you when i tested how it works on my headunit.
Your opinion matters to me my friend I will be waiting I wish to you a good day and good luck

Márciommxx

Oct 3, 2022
ajuda por favor , minha placa ts10-a123l-v6, atualizou reiniciou e apagou , com faço para instalar a ROM pra voltar a funcionar ,pois a tela nem da sinal de imagem nenhuma, liguei a USB no notebook mas não reconhece nada , desde já obrigado

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TS10.1.2_20221118.190910_WINDOW-THEME1
    @Drahy
    last update
    Hi. What do you think about this unit?
    It costs on promo about 200$/200€ but I'm worry about the MCU version. I have no idea what it is and is it really Android 12.
    View attachment 5749499
    View attachment 5749501

I purchased one of those Units (it identifies itself as ROCO K706) and even if CPU-Z is perfectly fooled reporting Android 12 and API 31, reading out the properties (using HWGet_info.apk) reveals that it is actually Android 10 with API 29.
    I also have a JMCQ T10, and the recommended screen should fit apparently. You will need to contact the screen seller as well, they will provide re-configuration software to make it work properly.
    I have this model - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...order_list.order_list_main.153.150318023OTaTY
    I am not sure if this screen fits and if I am able to replace it by myself only ...
    Is there a guide somewhere on how to backup and then restore them after the reset? Everything except wifi setting retention is working now for me and I really don't want to screw it up. I tried searching but this thread is now too large to find things.
    There should be a Backup Option for Apps and settings somewhere in the settings Menu. You Just need a USB Stick.
    Hello, I have got a T10 on my 2011 honda civic, it has 8 gb ram 128 gb hd, I have a problem with its radio which changes the channels to a certain one suddenly, I tried turning on/off TA, AF etc. Do you have any idea to solve it?
    Sorry for being so straight: buy NavRadio+ and disable built in stock one. Update MCU as well. After that I found my problems solved. I did one more thing, I bought longer antena to fix loosing signal issues when I'm in mountains. Right now I would say it works on 90% I got used to on original Sony radio. I wish Chinese would put more effort on radio firmware, it is possible to do it properly they just need to try...
    For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    New firmware is now released for the 1.2 WINDOW-THEME1 version - TS10.1.2_20220721.111654_WINDOW-THEME1 in this release have they now put back the FOTA that was removed in earlier versions.

Download link:

I spent this weekend digging deep into my headunit both looking at the hardware which made me think that if the Chinese manufacturers would put as much effort as they do in faking the hardware/software (Android version) and trying to block all software that will show that its not a Android 11 or 12 unit so could this unit be a great one.

On the software side is the BIG problem that we have a firmware which is made for the chinese market and after that been remade again and again until its so messed up so you have to spend several months trying to find what you looking for and its filled of pincodes to enter settings. They messed up the basic settings for example autostart that will not work or the inbuilt microphone and Google Assistant because the Google settings is crippled. I really wish there will come a CLEAN version of the firmware which is like a Google Pixel phone without all the crap.

The same with the preinstalled Theme app where that one now lately is called ilauncher http://ilauncher.net/ and you still need to pay for the extra themes (well if you have the Chinese version so are there free themes monthly but not otherwise) and where most people have no idea that if you upgrade it correctly will you have support now for Spotify where the songs and album cover will show up nicely in the stock theme.

But there is still no support for the stock theme to use and show song names and covers for example Rocket Music player, PowerAmp, Musicolet, AIMP or Jet Audio Player instead do we need to use the inbuilt music/videoplayer that has a UI that makes me believe im back in the 80s again and just want to make me cry.....
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Time for a new firmware release TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1.zip (NOTICE! this is for the ones that have THEME1 versions installed already (check what version you have before installation!) or for the ones that want to change from the WINDOW-THEME versions).

Firmware update info:
    1. Support: Netflix and Disney+ use (APK supports the latest version, manual installation is required)
    2. Support: Apple mobile phone usb network sharing (settings - network - more network settings - USB network sharing open)
    3. Support: Added support for ext4 format storage mount (usb, extsd)
    4. Support: Compatible with screen parameters with dcs in BOOT file name; 2K screen FT8201AA and FT8201AB touch IC compatible
    5. Compatible: The theme is compatible with 1920*720 resolution display (but it is recommended that customers use an exclusive system with HDPI to do this resolution)
    6. Compatible: touch compatible 1200x1920 with buttons
    7. Increase: AUX adds video full-screen ratio debugging function
    8. Sangka: The voice software selection is changed to display all third-party apps of Google+
    9. Optimization: the 360 camera flashes back after 5 seconds of opening and the problem that it cannot be opened
    10. Optimization: Japan map cannot read offline map package from external SD card
    11. Optimization: Fix the application that forced portrait screen cannot be displayed in full screen
    12. Optimization: the 360 option in the settings - factory settings - configuration information is changed to always displayed
    13. Optimization: Repeatedly hitting the handbrake resulted in no image problem; repairing the handbrake setting - the speed option has no effect
    14. Optimization: The headrest output response is slow when the Bluetooth and car settings interface are switched;
    Optimize the microphone gain adjustment in the Bluetooth APP to a larger value
    15. Optimization: GSP star loss problem caused by built-in four-in-one module problem
    16. Update: 360 updated to 516 version (adapted to 2000x1200 resolution font size)
    17. The system software version does not support OTA online upgrade
    TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1
    TS10.1.1_20220426.144752_THEME1-360
    TS10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1
    TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1