New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

mrdtuk

Oct 3, 2022
I jsut got one of these units;
I have a TS10 android head unit with wireless carplay functionality.
System name; SPRD Ums512_1h10_Natv
It works with 1 iPhone just fine - wirelessly - but not multiusers.

I have an issue with the bluetooth system in that if my wife gets in the car it will not automatically connect to her bluetooth phone - its still looking for mine.

If i go to the bluetooth program and manually click on her iphnoe then it will connect but only by manually reconnecting it.

I have also noticed that my android headunit is not using the bluetooth system setup in its settings menu - the system bluetooth is called 'topway' but the bluetooth for using carplay is 'CarKit_blink'. If I do connect a phone to topway bluetooth in the android settings then it does not appear in the tlink / carplay system.

(ideas)
So this 'Carkit_blink' system is a seperate bluetooth software?
its not autoconnecting to phones?

can anyone help with some solution to either get 'carkit_blink' autoconnecting to phones or to use the default android bluetooth system for tlink?

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
ajuda por favor , minha placa ts10-a123l-v6, atualizou reiniciou e apagou , com faço para instalar a ROM pra voltar a funcionar ,pois a tela nem da sinal de imagem nenhuma, liguei a USB no notebook mas não reconhece nada , desde já obrigado
How to force update firmware:

1. Format the usb flash drive to fat32 file system
2. Unzip the firmware files to the root folder of the formatted usb flash drive
3. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of the headunit
4. Start the car, wait for the system to boot
5. Press reset on the headunit with a needle or similar (it is not necessary to press it for a long time) and when the radio turns off (it starts to reboot, a normal boot screen may appear), immediately turn off the engine (turn off the ignition)
6. Wait 5-10 seconds (with the car turned off)
7. Start the engine (turn on the ignition) - the system boots in flashing mode. Its important not to turn off the engine during update! it can take long time.
8. After the firmware process is completed, the system will reboot itself.
9. The first startup can be long so you have to wait for it to finish!.

Reactions: timido64

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
I jsut got one of these units;
I have a TS10 android head unit with wireless carplay functionality.
System name; SPRD Ums512_1h10_Natv
It works with 1 iPhone just fine - wirelessly - but not multiusers.

I have an issue with the bluetooth system in that if my wife gets in the car it will not automatically connect to her bluetooth phone - its still looking for mine.

If i go to the bluetooth program and manually click on her iphnoe then it will connect but only by manually reconnecting it.

I have also noticed that my android headunit is not using the bluetooth system setup in its settings menu - the system bluetooth is called 'topway' but the bluetooth for using carplay is 'CarKit_blink'. If I do connect a phone to topway bluetooth in the android settings then it does not appear in the tlink / carplay system.

(ideas)
So this 'Carkit_blink' system is a seperate bluetooth software?
its not autoconnecting to phones?

can anyone help with some solution to either get 'carkit_blink' autoconnecting to phones or to use the default android bluetooth system for tlink?
The Carkit_blink is the headunits BT device name which work with TLINK that name cant you change, what i do when i want wireless autoconnect to work for several phones (not at the same time) is first connect the phone by open the Bluetooth app on the headunit and search and connect the phone.

After that is done so do i open TLINK app and under settings inside the app doublecheck that autoconnect on wireless and wired are on . Its also a good idea that you use the latest available TLINK if you have a older version installed because the latest 2.01 that i uploaded here works great! https://easyupload.io/jvm5g0

Then should TLINK open up Android Auto/ CarPlay automatically as soon as it reqognize a phone thats already added.

mrdtuk

Oct 3, 2022
The Carkit_blink is the headunits BT device name which work with TLINK that name cant you change, what i do when i want wireless autoconnect to work for several phones (not at the same time) is first connect the phone by open the Bluetooth app on the headunit and search and connect the phone.

After that is done so do i open TLINK app and under settings inside the app doublecheck that autoconnect on wireless and wired are on . Its also a good idea that you use the latest available TLINK if you have a older version installed because the latest 2.01 that i uploaded here works great! https://easyupload.io/jvm5g0

Then should TLINK open up Android Auto/ CarPlay automatically as soon as it reqognize a phone thats already added.
Thanks for the great advice. much appreciated.
I have setup a few iphones in the bluetooth menu.
But when the phone in the car is changed (different driver) it does not connect to the new phone - just looks for the previous one.
The bluetooth software is not good I think? It is not the default android bluetooth system (which is called 'topway') but something else.

Do you know how I can check the version number of TLINK I have installed?
I can see dw 1.6.9 on the load screen but TLink seems to be working great - its my bluetooth that does not work / autoconnect -

Also, can TLink work with the default android bluetooth controller in the android settings (called topway on my machine)

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
Thanks for the great advice. much appreciated.
I have setup a few iphones in the bluetooth menu.
But when the phone in the car is changed (different driver) it does not connect to the new phone - just looks for the previous one.
The bluetooth software is not good I think? It is not the default android bluetooth system (which is called 'topway') but something else.

Do you know how I can check the version number of TLINK I have installed?
I can see dw 1.6.9 on the load screen but TLink seems to be working great - its my bluetooth that does not work / autoconnect -

Also, can TLink work with the default android bluetooth controller in the android settings (called topway on my machine)
If 1.6.9 works great for you - then keep to it. And the version number can you see inside the TLINK app under ABOUT or as you already seen it on the startup. And the Topway have no connection to the TLINK which uses only the Carkit_Link i think the reason for two separate ones on our headunits is because it would otherwise interfere with wireless TMPS for example.

mrdtuk

Oct 3, 2022
@CyberSwede does your system connect up automatically to different bluetooth phones? or do you jsut use the 1 phone?

I am wonder if i update TLINK will that update the Carkit_blink or is this another apk? and if it is an apk can it be updated?

Thanks

Last edited:

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
@CyberSwede does your system connect up automatically to different bluetooth phones? or do you jsut use the 1 phone?

I am wonder if i update TLINK will that update the Carkit_blink or is this another apk? and if it is an apk can it be updated?

Thanks
I have both a Android phone and a Iphone and both connects without a problem and i use the latest version of TLINK (not of course at the same time). TLINK is just a software that handles the communication between the headunit and the telephone so Android Auto or CarPlay will work.

And no the Carkit_blink is not a app its just a name of the network and cant be upgraded in any way.....well new firmware releases sometimes add fixes to Bluetooth and Wifi but as you wrote does everything works good except to automatically connect.

When i think about it so could one problem in your case be that you have the headunit in sleep mode and thats why it want to reconnect to only your phone because its still thinks its connected. If you go to GENERAL and SLEEP and set the Sleep mode to "No Sleep" so it will restart the headunit after everytime you turn off the car so could perhaps that fix your problem.

ziTney

Dec 4, 2007
Netherlands, Utrecht
OnePlus 8 Pro
I have this firmware οn my ts10 screen. Is there any update to make my system better?
Μy car is opel astra j 2014 diesel 1.6 136hp

Ts10. 2.2_20220530.135412_THEME1_v2
Which system did you get? I have the 8GB Ram, 8core version.
I also have a Opel Astra J, 1.4T 176hp.
But my version is TS10.1.2_20220117.092632_THEME-V2,
I wonder if there's an update for my system

Pedroc1999

Nov 22, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Is there a way to change the colour of the navigation bar on a Srnubi unit? Have looked everywhere without any luck, this navbar on my unit also has volume up/down, and can have the AC/Fan settings too (but I disabled in the config)

Stock launcher is iLauncher, but I changed to Lawnchair atleast for now

marciokfm

Oct 3, 2022
boa noite alguem pode me ajudar ? Tenho ts 10 vertical que foi atualizado desligou para reajustar e não me ligar mais, como instalar a rom para reajustar e (modelo da placa t10-a123l-v6) = 9,7` ts10l/6+128g/dsp /cp/isp
desde ja fico muito grato se alquem puder me ajudar.

Ahmedwahee

Oct 1, 2022
How to force update firmware:

1. Format the usb flash drive to fat32 file system
2. Unzip the firmware files to the root folder of the formatted usb flash drive
3. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of the headunit
4. Start the car, wait for the system to boot
5. Press reset on the headunit with a needle or similar (it is not necessary to press it for a long time) and when the radio turns off (it starts to reboot, a normal boot screen may appear), immediately turn off the engine (turn off the ignition)
6. Wait 5-10 seconds (with the car turned off)
7. Start the engine (turn on the ignition) - the system boots in flashing mode. Its important not to turn off the engine during update! it can take long time.
8. After the firmware process is completed, the system will reboot itself.
9. The first startup can be long so you have to wait for it to finish!.

Attachments

• A8630f983f9c446bc9ece2b308b096efce.jpg
    A8630f983f9c446bc9ece2b308b096efce.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 66
Feb 22, 2016
C91EF5B2-3884-41E9-BC70-FB3B2FE7F03F.jpeg
Waze map is not showing and update the trip under window_theme1 firmware. I would appreciate if someone can assist me to set it up properly. Tqvm

Denisline

Jan 3, 2014
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say THANKS to so many of you.
A system I got for my dad had issues freezing on booting,
I would never be able to find all this information without you guys.
It helped me solve the issue (for now, it already happened twice).

Thanks a million! keep the great job.

Top Liked Posts

Hi Guys, sharing here with you all, the user manual for TS10 Android Head Unit.
    TS10.1.2_20221118.190910_WINDOW-THEME1
    @Drahy
    last update
    Hi. What do you think about this unit?
    It costs on promo about 200$/200€ but I'm worry about the MCU version. I have no idea what it is and is it really Android 12.
    View attachment 5749499
    View attachment 5749501

I purchased one of those Units (it identifies itself as ROCO K706) and even if CPU-Z is perfectly fooled reporting Android 12 and API 31, reading out the properties (using HWGet_info.apk) reveals that it is actually Android 10 with API 29.
    I also have a JMCQ T10, and the recommended screen should fit apparently. You will need to contact the screen seller as well, they will provide re-configuration software to make it work properly.
    I have this model - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...order_list.order_list_main.153.150318023OTaTY
    I am not sure if this screen fits and if I am able to replace it by myself only ...
    Hi Guys, sharing here with you all, the user manual for TS10 Android Head Unit.
    Is there a guide somewhere on how to backup and then restore them after the reset? Everything except wifi setting retention is working now for me and I really don't want to screw it up. I tried searching but this thread is now too large to find things.
    There should be a Backup Option for Apps and settings somewhere in the settings Menu. You Just need a USB Stick.
    For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    New firmware is now released for the 1.2 WINDOW-THEME1 version - TS10.1.2_20220721.111654_WINDOW-THEME1 in this release have they now put back the FOTA that was removed in earlier versions.

Download link:

I spent this weekend digging deep into my headunit both looking at the hardware which made me think that if the Chinese manufacturers would put as much effort as they do in faking the hardware/software (Android version) and trying to block all software that will show that its not a Android 11 or 12 unit so could this unit be a great one.

On the software side is the BIG problem that we have a firmware which is made for the chinese market and after that been remade again and again until its so messed up so you have to spend several months trying to find what you looking for and its filled of pincodes to enter settings. They messed up the basic settings for example autostart that will not work or the inbuilt microphone and Google Assistant because the Google settings is crippled. I really wish there will come a CLEAN version of the firmware which is like a Google Pixel phone without all the crap.

The same with the preinstalled Theme app where that one now lately is called ilauncher http://ilauncher.net/ and you still need to pay for the extra themes (well if you have the Chinese version so are there free themes monthly but not otherwise) and where most people have no idea that if you upgrade it correctly will you have support now for Spotify where the songs and album cover will show up nicely in the stock theme.

But there is still no support for the stock theme to use and show song names and covers for example Rocket Music player, PowerAmp, Musicolet, AIMP or Jet Audio Player instead do we need to use the inbuilt music/videoplayer that has a UI that makes me believe im back in the 80s again and just want to make me cry.....
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Time for a new firmware release TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1.zip (NOTICE! this is for the ones that have THEME1 versions installed already (check what version you have before installation!) or for the ones that want to change from the WINDOW-THEME versions).

Firmware update info:
    1. Support: Netflix and Disney+ use (APK supports the latest version, manual installation is required)
    2. Support: Apple mobile phone usb network sharing (settings - network - more network settings - USB network sharing open)
    3. Support: Added support for ext4 format storage mount (usb, extsd)
    4. Support: Compatible with screen parameters with dcs in BOOT file name; 2K screen FT8201AA and FT8201AB touch IC compatible
    5. Compatible: The theme is compatible with 1920*720 resolution display (but it is recommended that customers use an exclusive system with HDPI to do this resolution)
    6. Compatible: touch compatible 1200x1920 with buttons
    7. Increase: AUX adds video full-screen ratio debugging function
    8. Sangka: The voice software selection is changed to display all third-party apps of Google+
    9. Optimization: the 360 camera flashes back after 5 seconds of opening and the problem that it cannot be opened
    10. Optimization: Japan map cannot read offline map package from external SD card
    11. Optimization: Fix the application that forced portrait screen cannot be displayed in full screen
    12. Optimization: the 360 option in the settings - factory settings - configuration information is changed to always displayed
    13. Optimization: Repeatedly hitting the handbrake resulted in no image problem; repairing the handbrake setting - the speed option has no effect
    14. Optimization: The headrest output response is slow when the Bluetooth and car settings interface are switched;
    Optimize the microphone gain adjustment in the Bluetooth APP to a larger value
    15. Optimization: GSP star loss problem caused by built-in four-in-one module problem
    16. Update: 360 updated to 516 version (adapted to 2000x1200 resolution font size)
    17. The system software version does not support OTA online upgrade
    TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1
    TS10.1.1_20220426.144752_THEME1-360
    TS10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1
    TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1