New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread
Nov 5, 2018
Hi!
I updated my TS10 MCU with automatic online update.

Then, after the restart, everything seems to be fine, but there is no sound!
No sound in Radio, no sound in Music, no sound in Youtube, no sound in Bluetooth.

Sometimes I can hear a pop sound when opening the radio, but there is no sound. The volume is ok.

I've tried the Factory Reset and updated the firmware of the system. These actions were made successfully but still there is no sound.

These are the images of my system:

Imagem do WhatsApp de 2022-12-13 à(s) 01.13.06.jpg

Imagem do WhatsApp de 2022-12-13 à(s) 01.13.05.jpg

Is there any suggestion to solve my sound problem?
If there is no other option, can I downgrade the MCU firmware? How?

Thank you!

Nov 5, 2018
Good morning,

It is not said that it is the fault of the update, it could be the configuration of our radio that does not support this firmware (read happy users)...

However I'm back to the TS10.1.2_20220721.111654_WINDOW-THEME1 update.
Thanks for your answer!

Where can I find the llnk to download this version? The only one I founded in this forum is not available anymore: https://xdaforums.com/t/new-ts10-uis7862-6gb-ram-128gb-head-unit-q-as.4227947/post-87195689

I just updated the MCU (not the System) with online auto update and the sound disappeared.

Is not this download only for the system, not for MCU?

mohamed taher elbstani

Nov 2, 2021
Thanks for your answer!

Where can I find the llnk to download this version? The only one I founded in this forum is not available anymore: https://xdaforums.com/t/new-ts10-uis7862-6gb-ram-128gb-head-unit-q-as.4227947/post-87195689

I just updated the MCU (not the System) with online auto update and the sound disappeared.

Is not this download only for the system, not for MCU?

In this link you will find what you want (TS10.1.2 & TS10.2.2)

Lucaluca95

Sep 1, 2018
I want to use the headunit to track my car, but even id I put the google account in the settings I can't find the Headunit in find mi device app. Any help?

timido64

Sep 24, 2022
Verona
www.pausacafeone.it
@GabrielVinicios,

It could be the composition of the files on the USB... Prepare a new fat32 formatted USB as in the image:

If you have already done I have no other advice, sorry.

Edit:
When you press on "Local system update" the update should start, and invites you (with a red writing) not to turn off the radio...

Attachments

• aggiornamento..jpg
    aggiornamento..jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,053
Last edited:
Reactions: GabrielVinicios

mohamed taher elbstani

Nov 2, 2021
@mohamed taher elbstani @timido64

I downloaded the TS10.1.2_20220721.111654_WINDOW-THEME1 but when I can not install.

I show what happened in the video below:

Any suggestions?
Try this method for the update First, connect the update flash Secondly, press the restart button with a thin needle Thirdly, when the car logo is loaded, turn the car key to close the screen, and after about five seconds, turn the key to open the screen, and then a green bar will appear and the update begins

Attachments

• VID_20221213_221811.mp4
    20 MB · Views: 0

korgo

Dec 13, 2022
Question to all of those who have CarPlay on your TS10: is it both wired and wireless? I have TLink app on mine, and it only supports wireless.
The customer support is telling me "wired is supported, you just need to connect bluetooth first", which basically means it's still wireless. I've had wired on my other cars, and CarPlay connects instantly when plugged into usb. I actually prefer wired connection for its speed and reliablity.
How about you, does anyone have wired CarPlay?

Pacjonek

Mar 24, 2010
Kraków
Hi guys, I have a TS10 8+128 GB unit and I have no GPS Sound ( Voice Guidance) in Carplay mode if Radio is playing. I have tried Google maps and Apple maps both are the same. Voice guidance is okay if I am playing music in Carplay from Spotify/yotube etc.
Just wondering if any one has come across this issue with TS10 and if so what was the solution?
Thanks.
Have you tried set T-LINK/Z-LINK as default navigation app?

jawbraeka2

Sep 10, 2022
Has anyone having issues upgrading igo navigation?? There is an update on google Play store and I've tried updating but when it goes to install the update it says something along the lines of "can't update igo navigation..

I'm curious if others have had the same problem and if there is a fix, how do we get around this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Nov 5, 2018
Does somebody know how to keep WiFi always on in TS10?

I found this option yesterday trying to solve my sound problem, but now I can;`t find it anymore.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

hi @zapsi92

I have this firmware:
    TS10.1.2_20230526.160341_WINDOW-THEME1
    there is also the version with the "root"

Enjoy
    I had a similar problem, restarting the device helped and after restarting it detected the SIM card.
    Thanks, forgot to mention that I tried restarting several times and it still wasn't recognized. I've got the SIM connected as part of the 20-pin connector shown in the attached. I did reach out to the seller I purchased the head unit from on AliExpress, they said that "due to the suppression of Chinese technology by the United States, our 4G function cannot be used in the United States anymore."
    I just purchased a TS10 unit and I cannot get it to detect my SIM card (T-Mobile USA, confirmed SIM works in a Pixel 8 phone). Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing, or would updating firmware possibly help? When I try to turn on the Mobile Data option it turns back off and says "SIM disabled." In the android settings it shows both SIM slots as empty. I tried some other prepaid sims from various USA carriers and they weren't detected either.

I had a similar problem, restarting the device helped and after restarting it detected the SIM card.
    Hi @jaankoM,

I don't know what advantages... I still have the TS10.1.2_xxx firmware.
    My friend with TS10.2.2_XXX doesn't seem to have any problems.
    Android remains at version 10, only the TS10"S" firmwares are updated to Abdroid 12 and are not compatible.

I am sorry.
    Hi bros, I bought this from AliExpress a few days ago and it says TS10S 2.1. I want to get another launcher or do some root, but it's hard to find the firmware that fits my device. So can I install TS10 2.2?
    From what I understand you must stick with the prefix of your firmware, ie you must use 2.1xxx firmware if that is what you have now. From the looks of your photos, you have a late model TS10 and very recent firmware, as well as the driving app, my understanding is you could loose some of the benefits of the apps etc that came with your stereo if you change firmware, you could also brick the head unit if you use the wrong firmware. Hopefully someone more experienced that me can help you more
    I also replaced the 5V fan with the 12V one connected directly to the AMP pin (the model with RCA cable connector and SIM slot so to speak) in the hope that it wouldn't make that strange noise when starting the car at low temperatures but it didn't. Like this. changed a lot.
    How can I manage the 12V AMP power supply and therefore the "on/off" of the fan? At the moment it is still always on.
    Thank you

Hi,

There would be an APK that regulates different functions (for TS10 Topway...)

Seeing is believing: com.tw.fan-29-10
    For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    From here: Topway TS10 firmware

password: TopwayTS10
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Hi everyone! i been continued to test new firmwares and Tlink versions for our "dear" TS10 headunits and I have gone trough over 100s of them and the newer firmwares usually mostly mess up more things than they bring anything useful.

But this week i installed TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1 (NOTICE! this is for units with the 1.2 versions of the firmware, NOT for 2.2 or 1.1 or any other versions! and NOT for the vertical window ones).

And on top of that did i install the new version of Tlink 2.0.18 to get a fully working Android Auto/Carplay.

Which led to that i for the first time got a almost perfect working TS10. The only thing that was a bit tricky was to connect the phone to TLINK, but by trying several times (i removed the bluetooth connected units on my phone and headunit and re-connected) did it finally work wireless also (it worked directly with cable).

Here is the links for the daring ones to try it out, all on your own responsibility!

TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1

Tlink 2.0.18

NOTICE! if you have problems with registration of TLINK, try this version instead (All credits goes to DarkVoid).

Good luck everyone!
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case