• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

Mohibun

Oct 13, 2021
Hi can any one help me with my Android car audio stereo?
* I can play music using ox every time I try this is the error that comes
* I can’t transfer any file using the USB that they provide but my phone charge I have an iPhone
* also is it comfortable with playing music using USB port?

Attachments

• C4D9EFB1-096F-43D6-83CF-0344873A71CD.jpeg
    C4D9EFB1-096F-43D6-83CF-0344873A71CD.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
  • 1562E097-AC85-4174-A300-8E40D0B3792C.jpeg
    1562E097-AC85-4174-A300-8E40D0B3792C.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 50
  • CB07ABAC-5FE3-4774-9E01-4B6A39F27080.jpeg
    CB07ABAC-5FE3-4774-9E01-4B6A39F27080.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: rsrocha2000

sangavar

Oct 17, 2021
might be useful for some people if you do factory reset you will most probably loose panel keys functionality.
I have created a backup of my panel keys and swc if anybody needs it there's a link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OcAuZI5hf5YvOTW3ZQ1qSi9SMQXm8LHP.
function to backup and restore is under extra settings/update panel keys.
It is not guaranteed to work with every head unit, but if they dont work at all i guess you dont have much to loose...
Hello
after factory re-install i missed panel key touch working.
can you pls tell me this files most be put in which folder or directory?

Reactions: rsrocha2000

sciux

Jul 25, 2011
Hello
after factory re-install i missed panel key touch working.
can you pls tell me this files most be put in which folder or directory?
Hey,
Another person asked me before this.
Anyway what we found out is that you do not need any files.
You need to go to extra settings and manually reprogram each panel key. I'm not in front of the headunit today, I might be able to make a video tomorrow to show you how it is done.

Reactions: sangavar

qidd

Aug 12, 2021
Hi .. is there any place where I can find another update for this station? as you write ... June - August .. September?
and I have a question - should I install next updates in order - can I jump from April to September?
I was able to find TS10.1.2_20210902.153432_THEME1 ... will it be ok?

Last edited:

Malcikus

Oct 16, 2021
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
Hello, can anyone help me, I have Isudar T72 6GB + 128GB TS10. Did the firmware and it started fine but after updates it starts but display is black, how to put good firmware, tried with Key 1 and GND but nothing worked.
Здравствуйте, может кто мне поможет, у меня Isudar T72 6GB + 128GB TS10. Сделал прошивку и она запустилась хорошо, но после обновлений запускается, но дисплей черный, как поставить хорошую прошивку, пробовал с Key 1 и GND, но ничего не вышло.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
Hello, can anyone help me, I have Isudar T72 6GB + 128GB TS10. Did the firmware and it started fine but after updates it starts but display is black, how to put good firmware, tried with Key 1 and GND but nothing worked.
Здравствуйте, может кто мне поможет, у меня Isudar T72 6GB + 128GB TS10. Сделал прошивку и она запустилась хорошо, но после обновлений запускается, но дисплей черный, как поставить хорошую прошивку, пробовал с Key 1 и GND, но ничего не вышло.
@Malcikus
As courtesy, I've translated your post above. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Russian posts. Thanks for your cooperation!
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Malcikus

Oct 16, 2021
@Malcikus
As courtesy, I've translated your post above. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Russian posts. Thanks for your cooperation!
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
Sorry I wrote in English but my computer translated automatically this message in russian language

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

qidd

Aug 12, 2021
what are the instruction to flash the unit? thanks
" refresh the radio first. Unzip this firmware to a USB flash drive, insert it when the device is turned off, and enter setting--car setting--system update, click it and choose USB/0, it will Automatic restart update. "
I did exactly that and it worked without any problems. But I also did it with trembling hands - with fear and apprehension - but it went smoothly and without surprises.

Reactions: maometto75

maometto75

Feb 5, 2018
Bangkok
" refresh the radio first. Unzip this firmware to a USB flash drive, insert it when the device is turned off, and enter setting--car setting--system update, click it and choose USB/0, it will Automatic restart update. "
I did exactly that and it worked without any problems. But I also did it with trembling hands - with fear and apprehension - but it went smoothly and without surprises.
thanks for help I put the file both ZIP and unpacled in the USD drive reboot and nothing I went to setting update and it searches for update online not on local storage and I cannot find a setting to check in local storarege. suggestions?

qidd

Aug 12, 2021
how do yi\ou install it?I do not seem to find a way to do it on my T10
I do not know - I did as described - except that I did not put a zip cheek there - only unpacked. The system itself asked me where to get the update - I pointed to USB ... I was successful without a problem. maybe do it again - slowly and carefully - without Zip to usb

sangavar

Oct 17, 2021
Hi everybody
I make reset factory from Google android section and accepted to erase everything. Now I have touch problem. I try to set from factory/touch panel config but not set the keys on left frame. Also touch on the panel also not working well. Apps icons working well but setting icon on the apps list need to touch few time to work. May some files deleted? I upgraded firmware to latest version, but no change. Can help me and inform me How can solve this problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I meant if you remove and put the SIM card back then it resets itself I remember I had to go back and reset the settings manyally the first time for APN
    I think I found the problem which is the sim tray itself. I opened the tray cover and found out 2 wires are not attached to the board, see picture.
    Can you share your sim tray wiring? I want to try solder it..
    It has white, black, green, red wires and the last one is ground.
    I have problem with the pre-installed music app that can't read .mp3 files on the internal storage
    I have problem with the pre-installed music app that can't read .mp3 files on the internal storage
    You have to copy your .mp3 files to iNand folder on internal storagee. This is the way it is designed. (Or use other music player like poweramp).
    Unable to change resolution on mi ts10 unit , i changed the unit to another display and i need to change the resolution from 1280 x 480 , change to 1024 x 600 or 1280 x 720 .
    I changed in factory but not save , after reset go back .
    Any idea how can change the resolution and mantain after reset ?
    I have the same - I can not save the selected screen resolution. returns to the built-in setting.
    Sorry to bother, but can you share this one again?
    I`m having troubles with connecting the device to my WIFI and download the firmware. The screen says this is (still?) the latest update. Can`t find it anywhere else..
    found it! https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=1015856&st=1900
    nouvelle mise à jour pour ts 10 UIS7862 (Unisoc ums512) sur le forum russe 4pda que je vais essayer demain
    il parait qu'il y avait des améliorations dans les menus Dans le nouveau TS10.1.2_10605.1814THEME1, de nouveaux réglages36 ont été effectués, plus logiques et plus clairs, même si la traduction est encore une peu boiteuse. Même la liste blanche des applications a été retirée de ces paramètres.
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case
    A generic firmware update for TS10 deviced. (link expires in a week - probably worth somebody reuploading)

Place the file in the root of a USB and hit the system upgrade button in the settings.
    After the update, go to settings - car settings - extra setting - 123456 - config info - choose the options that were ticked prior to the update (BC6 for me)

The update file is titled: TS10.1.2_20210106.173438_THEME1.zip
    Presumably from 6th Jan 2021
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)