• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

maometto75

Feb 5, 2018
Bangkok
I do not know - I did as described - except that I did not put a zip cheek there - only unpacked. The system itself asked me where to get the update - I pointed to USB ... I was successful without a problem. maybe do it again - slowly and carefully - without Zip to usb
very strange I have both zip and unzip in the usd drive and I tried 2 U
View attachment 5322805

Put a thing like this in the root of your USB drive, and redo the key1 cable method !
As you can see, composed by 7 files

Many TS10 firmwares here
ciao mario hope yuou can help I have TS10 with firmware april 2021 would like to update. I did put the zip usb nothing unzip nothing. does nto start automatically nor I have a way to do it manuyally from setting/update only searcing on cloud. yet I found a local update button in setting I moved the zip in local HD it reboots to update but have error then reboots normally. maybe I download the wrong firmware?

maometto75

Feb 5, 2018
Bangkok
I wrote how I did it and how it worked for me - maybe with ZIP it will also work - I have not checked ... I did it without
I realized my USB can only be used for photo/video not to transfer data and cannot change it. I can move the zip and files to the main memory and reboot but it does not work I get a system update error. most likely since I run the update from the unit itself and not external memory. any idea?

mariodantas

very strange I have both zip and unzip in the usd drive and I tried 2 U

ciao mario hope yuou can help I have TS10 with firmware april 2021 would like to update. I did put the zip usb nothing unzip nothing. does nto start automatically nor I have a way to do it manuyally from setting/update only searcing on cloud. yet I found a local update button in setting I moved the zip in local HD it reboots to update but have error then reboots normally. maybe I download the wrong firmware?
Ciao maometto, not the zip file but unzipped into the USB pendrive

Reactions: maometto75

maometto75

Feb 5, 2018
Bangkok
Ciao maometto, not the zip file but unzipped into the USB pendrive
carissimo let me try but I see my USB drive is only on transger photo/file not data. I also enabled usb debugging on developer mode and nothing. I will unpack and zip and try again. I tried the zip inside the main memory (not usd external) can start the update process but I get an error on reboot on the android boot and the reboots normally again. I will try with files unpackd not zip and let know

maometto75

Feb 5, 2018
Bangkok
carissimo let me try but I see my USB drive is only on transger photo/file not data. I also enabled usb debugging on developer mode and nothing. I will unpack and zip and try again. I tried the zip inside the main memory (not usd external) can start the update process but I get an error on reboot on the android boot and the reboots normally again. I will try with files unpackd not zip and let know
I tried with unzip files and neither auto lod nor local update works since local update looks for zip file. I have the feeling my Usb drive is not recognized and proper data transfer but only pics abs media i also activated USB debugging on developer mode nothing. Maybe i need to install another app to enable data transfer on usb port? Any other suggestions?

sangavar

Oct 17, 2021
I tried with unzip files and neither auto lod nor local update works since local update looks for zip file. I have the feeling my Usb drive is not recognized and proper data transfer but only pics abs media i also activated USB debugging on developer mode nothing. Maybe i need to install another app to enable data transfer on usb port? Any other suggestions?
Make sure USB Flash formatted as FAT32 then transfer unzipped firmware into USB flash drive. Switch on car and TS10 system. If your system detect USB drive, an USB icon appear on top of the display. Then go follow by update process.

Reactions: maometto75

maometto75

Feb 5, 2018
Bangkok
Make sure USB Flash formatted as FAT32 then transfer unzipped firmware into USB flash drive. Switch on car and TS10 system. If your system detect USB drive, an USB icon appear on top of the display. Then go follow by update process.
nothing. I have 2 usb both not working. I did format fat32 and put only unpacled files and nothing happens at reboot. I also tried with .zip file and I can open it with a setting/local software update but when reboots have android update error then reboots again in normal mode. any suggestion>?

maometto75

Feb 5, 2018
Bangkok
nothing. I have 2 usb both not working. I did format fat32 and put only unpacked files and nothing happens at reboot. I also tried with .zip file and I can open it with a setting/local software update but when reboots have android update error then reboots again in normal mode. any suggestion>?

Feb 13, 2015
Ai đó có thể cho tôi xin rom stock của ts10 7862 4 / 64GB camera 360 tôi bị treo logo và không thể khởi động lại được không

Attachments

• 4CF3EA48-2717-4A23-A075-E96D16AEC38D.jpeg
    4CF3EA48-2717-4A23-A075-E96D16AEC38D.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
  • BB07B5F0-47A9-4BCC-B2DA-D04A3BDB9339.jpeg
    BB07B5F0-47A9-4BCC-B2DA-D04A3BDB9339.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 48

Valgeir

Oct 25, 2021
I noticed it is possible to mark the "recorder" option in the config. Does anyone know if it's possible to use the radio as DVR and use the front camera I have connected? And if so, what needs to be done?

Alexiticus

Oct 29, 2021
restart unit and that's all
That is my problem, it may sound stupid, but I cant do that RESET, if I remove the keys it only turns off, but when I put the keys back , it returns to the same point where it was already. Is there a way to do it from any menu? or just remove the power cord? thank you very much for your help.

Top Liked Posts