New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

mohamed taher elbstani

Nov 2, 2021
HI,

For me it is not compatible and I would not update it.

Respect the original firmware.
Hello my dear friend, regarding the ts10.2.2 firmware, it is different in file names from the ts10.1.2 file names, and therefore an update will not be possible, but I changed the names of the four files that end with 0,1,2 and 3 for the ts10.2.2 firmware to the same names for the firmware of ts10.1.2 and I did the update, and the update was really fine, but it is the same as the same programs, and there is no difference until this moment, it is good. The bad thing is that the operation from sleep has become slow and it is difficult to return to the original firmware ts10.1.2 in the normal way. After several attempts using key1 it worked, In conclusion, there is no benefit in doing this update, but rather this brings problems, and we do not need this

Last edited:
Reactions: timido64

jujustifier

Jan 10, 2022
Hello my dear friend, regarding the ts10.2.2 firmware, it is different in file names from the ts10.1.2 file names, and therefore an update will not be possible, but I changed the names of the four files that end with 0,1,2 and 3 for the ts10.2.2 firmware to the same names for the firmware of ts10.1.2 and I did the update, and the update was really fine, but it is the same as the same programs, and there is no difference until this moment, it is good. The bad thing is that the operation from sleep has become slow and it is difficult to return to the original firmware ts10.1.2 in the normal way. After several attempts using key1 it worked, In conclusion, there is no benefit in doing this update, but rather this brings problems, and we do not need this
Perfect and complete answer. Thank you very much.

timido64

Sep 24, 2022
Verona
www.pausacafeone.it
Good morning

hello my friend,
now i remember... it is true that you tried.

Thanks for the info again.

dadeciaociao

Mar 25, 2014
Hi.
ok, maybe I explained it wrong.
Mixing as such works.
In the mixing settings the navigation volume is set to max. The music volume is set to about half.
When a navigation message comes in, the music is lowered to the desired level, but the navigation messages are still played at a lower volume than the music just before the lowering.

Generally, the maximum volume of music is higher than the maximum volume of navigation messages.

I do not know how to describe it differently :/
Hi! Same problem Here! Do you have the window firmware?

Julied Prima

Mar 13, 2023
MOD TRANSLATION
"How to make a 360 Panorama Application Activation payment other than using Wechat Pay? Because even signing up for the Wechat application is very difficult, there are several processes that cannot be completed without a barcode, in my area there are very few Wechat users, please help with information from teachers🙏"
Bagaimana cara melakukan pembayaran Aktivasi Aplikasi 360 Panorama selain menggunakan Wechat Pay? Karena untuk sign up aplikasi Wechat saja sangat sulit, ada beberapa proses yg tidak bisa di selesaikan tanpa barcode, di daerah saya sangat jarang pengguna Wechat, mohon bantuan informasinya para guru 🙏

@Julied Prima, Consider this a one time service of translating your post to English. As per Forum Rule #4 (quoted below), please use English only.
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.
-simplepinoi177 FSM

Last edited by a moderator:

shystrik

Mar 29, 2023
MOD TRANSLATION
"Good day everyone. I bought such a device on AliExpress Y1 Plus 2G 32G JUSTNAVI. The problem after turning on works for 3-4 minutes, then freezes and restarts. I will be grateful if anyone can advise how to solve this problem. Perhaps someone has already asked to poke there. Thank you."
Доброго дня всім. Придбав таку приблуду на AliExpress Y1 Plus 2G 32G JUSTNAVI . Проблема після вмикання працює 3-4 хвилини, потім зависає і перезапускається. Буду вдячний хто порадить як вирішити цю проблему. Можливо вже хтось уже запитував тикнути туди. Дякую.

@shystrik, Consider this a one time service of translating your post to English. As per Forum Rule #4 (quoted below), please use English only.
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.
-simplepinoi177 FSM

lidorb98

Aug 21, 2014
Hello folks!

I`m struggling for the past month with the TS10 navi. The seller from aliexpress is willing to help but the language barrier is terrible.

The navi is a 6gb/128 and since i bought it everything was cool until 40 days ago when the navi was booting but kept being stuck on the "Honda"/Android logo without moving forward.

They send me tons of files and updates and nothing worked.

Is there an option so I can factory reset the navi without being able to access the menu?

I will add a descriptive pictureView attachment 5708007
Did you manage to solve this issue?
seems like everyone who faces this issue have the same version (90_99_20210601)

saltofx_v

Mar 25, 2011
Hi all, I have the past few days a TS10 head unit and I have some issues.

First of all, sometimes when I put the reverse the camera doesn’t open, and I get a black screen.

Second, is that I don’t have GPS Signal always. Sometimes I can’t connect with satellites and if I make a restart the head unit I can connect.

Third is that when I’m trying to make a phone call, my phone doesn’t change the call to the BT of the head unit. This problem is because I have connected to the phone my smartwatch too. If I turn off the BT connection of the smartwatch, everything it’s fine. I tried also to disable from the phone the ability of the smartwatch to make or receive phone calls and the head unit works fine, but after a while, this feature on the phone coming back by it self and letting the smartwatch making and receiving calls again..
i have the same problem with gps and also have problem with wifi.

did you found any solution?

Valdi_l

Jan 14, 2023
Hi,
did manage to connect the carplay with a usb cable? For me, it works only wirelessly, when connecting the phone to USB disconnects the connection.

lidorb98

Aug 21, 2014
Try this, thanks for CyberSwede's previous comment,

If you cant get the screen to get back to normal so would i recommend you to "force" upgrade the firmware i gave you link to by following this:

1. Format usb flash drive to fat32 file system
2. Unzip the firmware files to the root folder of the formatted flash drive
3. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of the radio
4. Start the car, wait for the system to boot
5. Press reset with a needle or paper clip (it is not necessary to press it for a long time) and as the radio turns off (it starts to reboot, a normal boot screen may appear), immediately turn off the engine (turn off the ignition)
6. Wait 5-10 seconds (car off)
7. Start the engine (turn on the ignition) - the system boots in flashing mode. The total firmware upgrade time is around 10-15 minutes. The main thing in the firmware process is not to turn off the engine.
8. After the firmware process is completed, the system will reboot itself.
9. The first startup can be long so you have to wait.
Hi there!
I downloaded a few firmware updates, followed the instructions precisely and the update ran as expected. But, for some reason, the update ran way too fast and of course it didn't work. I'm stuck on a specific version from 20210601 (as I've noticed, everyone who had faced my issue has the same version). Do you have any idea?

sergente78

May 1, 2021
MOD TRANSLATION
"I have a rather strange problem, I apologize if I have posted it several times but I would like help solving it.
I have ownice brand TS10 radio. everything has always worked fine but when I performed a factory data reset suddenly the USB sticks are no longer read. when i insert a charger into the usb port the phone charges but does not recognize the external device. I would like to try to flash the firmware but without usb I can't do it at all. is there a different way to upgrade firmware through a server or by putting the file on google drive and install it? Can anyone help me on why USB ports don't recognize an external device? i'm sure there is some hidden setting that enables usb ports again! I repeat the usb ports if I insert a phone to charge the charge works!"

io ho un problema abbastanza strano mi scuso se lo ho postato piu volte ma vorrei avere un aiuto a risolvere.
ho una radio TS10 marca ownice. ha sempre funzionato tutto per bene ma quando ho effettuato un reset dei dati di fabbrica improvvisamente non vengono piu lette le chiavette USB. quando inserisco un caricatore nella porta usb il telefono carica ma non riconosce il dispositivo esterno. vorrei provare a flashare il firmware ma senza usb non ci riesco affatto. cè un modo diverso per upgrad firmware tramite un server o mettendo il file su google drive ed installarlo? ce qualcuno che saprebbe aiutarmi su perchè le porte usb non riconoscono un dispositivo esterno? io sono sicuro che ce qualche impostazione nascosta che abilita di nuovo le porte usb! ripeto le porte usb se inserisco un telefono in carica la carica funziona!

@sergente78, Consider this a one time service of translating your post to English. As per Forum Rule #4, please use English only.

-simplepinoi177 FSM

abscondo

Sep 29, 2020
My Focus MK3 has front and rear PDC which both works when the app starts on the HU. It seems the app have a delayed start when something is near front or rear. Due to the delay it's however pretty useless. I have to stop the car before the app actually show up on screen. It dissappear without delay once I start moving in the opposite direction of the obstacle. I have been using the PDC based on sound only since installing this HU.

Is there any way to make it stay active for X amount of seconds when activated? Or after reversing? Not just a delayed start when something is close enough to trigger it?

Top Liked Posts

Dear, I want to update the firmware of my multimedia (TS10).

I have already watched a video on how to update the firmware.

Do I have to make any backup before doing the firmware update?! If yes, how do I backup?!
    Just use online updating thru car settings / factory settings (pin 8888)
    In my TS10 headunit i have software version:
    TS10.1.2_20210902.095423_WINDOW-THEME1
    I would like to update to:
    TS10.1.2_20221118.190910_WINDOW-THEME1
    The update done, but after restarting, I still have the old version of the software.
    What to do? Should I tick the wipe data and format option?
    When updating, I see that it only loads two files out of six.

View attachment 5912475

View attachment 5912477

My headunit specs:
    Platform: TS10
    CAN version: Unknown
    Boot version: 720x1280_M8_3L_ICNL9707_90_99_20210601
    MCU version: Ts10.1.1-100-10-A4C695-211224(MM031)
    System version: TS10.1.2_20210902.095423_WINDOW-THEME1
    Screen resolution: 1280x720
    CarSetting Version: V1.0.0.20210827
    Android Version: 10.0
    CPU: Octa-UIS7862(8 core 2*A75+6*A55 1.8ghz)
    GPU: Dual-core ARM Mali-G52 3EE
    Sound processor: ROHM32107
    Radio: TDA7708
    RAM: 4.0GB
    Storage: 32.0GB

Uploading a zipped ZIP file to the flash memory helped.
    Hello

Any ideea what is the diferente between TS18.2.2_WINDOW-THEME1 and the TS18.2.2_WINDOW-THEME1-V2 ?

Im on TS18.2.2_WINDOW-THEME1 and i want to kow if is ok to update?
    WINDOW-THEME1 for landscape WINDOW-THEME1-V2 for vertical screen
    I can say that

TS10.2.2_20230407.161329_THEME1-V2

This firmware for my TS10 unit is working VERY GREAT so far. I had an issue with my external mic and autokit app that is resolved in this firmware i believe. I also have no bug (that i'm aware of)

Thanks Timido64 for the upload
    HI @lissics,

I do it like this on my TS10...

Logo .png in the USB, then follow the video:

For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    From here: Topway TS10 firmware

password: TopwayTS10
    Hi everyone! i been continued to test new firmwares and Tlink versions for our "dear" TS10 headunits and I have gone trough over 100s of them and the newer firmwares usually mostly mess up more things than they bring anything useful.

But this week i installed TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1 (NOTICE! this is for units with the 1.2 versions of the firmware, NOT for 2.2 or 1.1 or any other versions! and NOT for the vertical window ones).

And on top of that did i install the new version of Tlink 2.0.18 to get a fully working Android Auto/Carplay.

Which led to that i for the first time got a almost perfect working TS10. The only thing that was a bit tricky was to connect the phone to TLINK, but by trying several times (i removed the bluetooth connected units on my phone and headunit and re-connected) did it finally work wireless also (it worked directly with cable).

Here is the links for the daring ones to try it out, all on your own responsibility!

TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1

Tlink 2.0.18

NOTICE! if you have problems with registration of TLINK, try this version instead (All credits goes to DarkVoid).

Good luck everyone!
    New firmware is now released for the 1.2 WINDOW-THEME1 version - TS10.1.2_20220721.111654_WINDOW-THEME1 in this release have they now put back the FOTA that was removed in earlier versions.

Download link:

I spent this weekend digging deep into my headunit both looking at the hardware which made me think that if the Chinese manufacturers would put as much effort as they do in faking the hardware/software (Android version) and trying to block all software that will show that its not a Android 11 or 12 unit so could this unit be a great one.

On the software side is the BIG problem that we have a firmware which is made for the chinese market and after that been remade again and again until its so messed up so you have to spend several months trying to find what you looking for and its filled of pincodes to enter settings. They messed up the basic settings for example autostart that will not work or the inbuilt microphone and Google Assistant because the Google settings is crippled. I really wish there will come a CLEAN version of the firmware which is like a Google Pixel phone without all the crap.

The same with the preinstalled Theme app where that one now lately is called ilauncher http://ilauncher.net/ and you still need to pay for the extra themes (well if you have the Chinese version so are there free themes monthly but not otherwise) and where most people have no idea that if you upgrade it correctly will you have support now for Spotify where the songs and album cover will show up nicely in the stock theme.

But there is still no support for the stock theme to use and show song names and covers for example Rocket Music player, PowerAmp, Musicolet, AIMP or Jet Audio Player instead do we need to use the inbuilt music/videoplayer that has a UI that makes me believe im back in the 80s again and just want to make me cry.....
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)