• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

dro1dy

Jun 2, 2011
Does anybody know how to get the touch buttons on the side of the LCD working? They have not been working since i did a factory reset to fix my wifi issue.

I can set the colors of the buttons through the unit, but the buttons don't work anymore.

bjornbrandy

Mar 26, 2021
1. Try Agama launcher or Car Web Guru or Car Launcher Free/Pro
2. You can install third party radio app, like spotify or any similar.
3. Same, try to download third party app.
Thanks,

1) Have tried, no luck with any of does, can't navigate with the wheel.
2) NavRadio BASIC crashes at startup. Car Radio works but its internet radio but OK.
3) that one I haven't found any that work. usually it says no connection (I don't have modem installed)

Actually how does this modem https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000904416613.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.1b2c2e0e0ZjioR work? Does it create wifi hotspot for the head unit and it connects through wifi or it makes a connection like a phone directly to mobile network. Right now my phone makes a hotspot and then the head unit has connection through wifi.

bjornbrandy

Mar 26, 2021
Does anybody know how to get the touch buttons on the side of the LCD working? They have not been working since i did a factory reset to fix my wifi issue.

I can set the colors of the buttons through the unit, but the buttons don't work anymore.
Maybe this post?

Reactions: dro1dy
Reactions: dro1dy
Thanks,

1) Have tried, no luck with any of does, can't navigate with the wheel.
2) NavRadio BASIC crashes at startup. Car Radio works but its internet radio but OK.
3) that one I haven't found any that work. usually it says no connection (I don't have modem installed)

Actually how does this modem https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000904416613.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.1b2c2e0e0ZjioR work? Does it create wifi hotspot for the head unit and it connects through wifi or it makes a connection like a phone directly to mobile network. Right now my phone makes a hotspot and then the head unit has connection through wifi.
1. It may need a canbus box in order to work since it's part of car's setting. have u checked with your seller?
2. What happened with your built-in radio app? Anyway, have you tried doing a factory setting reset or firmware update?
3. are you referring to bluetooth or 4g modem? sorry if misunderstood

About the 4g lte modem, i haven't tried it myself. I think it just provide a hotspot where your unit still need to connect through it for internet connection. Correct me if I'm wrong.

bjornbrandy

Mar 26, 2021
1. It may need a canbus box in order to work since it's part of car's setting. have u checked with your seller?
2. What happened with your built-in radio app? Anyway, have you tried doing a factory setting reset or firmware update?
3. are you referring to bluetooth or 4g modem? sorry if misunderstood

About the 4g lte modem, i haven't tried it myself. I think it just provide a hotspot where your unit still need to connect through it for internet connection. Correct me if I'm wrong.
1. Right now with the Vendors UI it works without CANBUS.
2. Nothing, it's just bad. Can't save station under one name can only save by frequency (My original Radio could save by Station name). Would be nice when in waze/google maps, when I change station I get a small overlay saying new station name or at least frequency. I do many save slots , but cant delete does. Maybe nitpicking but at least should be as functional as my current radio, but it's 2 steps back
3. Referring to 4G modem. If its like you say then it's really not more useful than my current phone doing a hotspot.
Thanks for the input.

dro1dy

Jun 2, 2011
Does anybody know how to disable the SYNC function? When i press the voice button on my steering wheel, the SYNC app pops up. I would like to use android auto / google for voice prompts, not the sync stuff.

It looks like the SYNC/Aux and SYNC/Phone activities/screens are built in to the car-settings APK. I had a long look through there and the settings in the default launcher but was not able to find anything that _worked_ for re-mapping the voice button from the sync to something else.

I am hoping for a software solution but suspect that there might be something about the canbus decoder that signals to the head unit that it is attached to a sync system and that's what causes the head unit to process the sync button differently from any other 'voice' button that would show up on a steering wheel.

I don't know how to test / debug this any further unless I can get ADB access over WiFi. If anybody has figured out how to do that, please let me know!

dro1dy

Jun 2, 2011
Maybe this post?

Maybe this post?

Thanks! I was able to get the touch keys working. Settings > (123456) > Touch IO was the trick.

Maurizio1984

Nov 27, 2021
hi, I have a problem with TS10 TDA7851.
I have installed the TS10 on my Duster 2020 with Canbus system and when I go to start the car, the touch when I wake up does not work for 10/15 minutes. I have to do a hard reset to get the touch to work right away.

my upgrade is: TS10.1.2_20211014.161509_THEME1

Etss

Apr 19, 2010
I have TS10 4GB/64GB unit and have issue with on screen climate control app.
Preinstalled version just crashes.
Does anyone have had same issue or have working app?
Well, I have also issue with can decoder what came with the unit. It is Simple Soft version and does not have specifically my car listed. I have 2013 Dodge Charger. It has some Jeeps and Chryslers but no Dodge. Issue is that I can’t get my head unit producing sound. It shows that it plays but no sound. I think that can decoder does not know how to enable factory Beats amplifier. Has anyone have had similar issues and can help me out?

BaraSSJ

Nov 28, 2021
Hi guys. I bought TS10 to my Volvo Xc60 from Aliexpress but seller is not responding. My car is in half part dissasambled :) . Problem is that my radio have no power. I found out that there is 12V on android radio but there is no ACC signal. Have someone know where is stealed ACC signal from?? is it comming from CAN adapter box or from LCD on dashbord? I have one plug more but i can't find what is this. Meany have someone some kind instalastion manual or something to Volvo

Attachments

• 20211127_171935.jpg
    20211127_171935.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 14

Ciccioz

Jul 19, 2007
Goodmorning everyone. I have a 2019 Dacia Duster 1.6gpl, and I bought the TS10 6gb 256gb car stereo. My problem is related to the freeze of the touchscreen. I installed the shutdown app, which allows me to turn off the car stereo before getting out of the car, and with this I partially solved the problem. I describe my problem: I get into the car, I start the engine, the touchscreen works, I turn off the car, I get out of the car for 3/10 minutes, I turn the car back on, but the touchscreen is in freeze, I press with a pointed object reset and everything works again. How can I get around this problem? For now I have set the sleep timer to 2 hours, so if I resume the car, after the two hours, the touchscreen of the car radio works, but if I turn on the car before 2 hours, the touchscreen does not work and I have to reset . Is there a way to make the car stereo turn off right away instead of going to standby? Thanks

Attachments

• VID_20211122_170750517.mp4
    45.1 MB · Views: 0
  • VID_20211121_121807167~2.mp4
    51.5 MB · Views: 0

ChristosKap

Nov 29, 2021
Hi all,

I have recently purchased this headunit (see image for details) from a local supplier in Athens/Greece.

The unit works well after a lot of work and research. I have updated (through the UI update option) to TS10.1.2_20211014.161509_THEME1 version.
I too had a problem with the mic (I solved it by installing and external mic), my steering wheel controls are a bit confused (Pressing the Back button goes forward while pressing the Forward button goes backward :) ) and I have no the vehicle status (doors opened, AC functions etc).

I would like to ask if anyone had faced/knows how to:

1) Download the phone catalogue. I press the download button , I provide access through my phone but i get "0 records downloaded". Any ideas?
2) Are there any third party phone apps that are working with this HU ?

Thanks a lot and nice to meet you all!

Attachments

• 20211020_083944.jpg
    20211020_083944.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I have TS10 4GB/64GB unit and have issue with on screen climate control app.
Preinstalled version just crashes.
Does anyone have had same issue or have working app?
Well, I have also issue with can decoder what came with the unit. It is Simple Soft version and does not have specifically my car listed. I have 2013 Dodge Charger. It has some Jeeps and Chryslers but no Dodge. Issue is that I can’t get my head unit producing sound. It shows that it plays but no sound. I think that can decoder does not know how to enable factory Beats amplifier. Has anyone have had similar issues and can help me out?
The canbus box should show at least the model of your car such as Dodge Charger in order to work even though the year is not the same. Otherwise, it will use the generic car setting that will cause some of the factory features of your car not available. It is recommended to check with the seller for the compatible canbus box for your car model.
For the sound issue, check again the audio rca wires. For example: it will have the label something like AUX R IN (red color) / AUX L IN (white color). These two need to plug correctly.

Hi guys. I bought TS10 to my Volvo Xc60 from Aliexpress but seller is not responding. My car is in half part dissasambled :) . Problem is that my radio have no power. I found out that there is 12V on android radio but there is no ACC signal. Have someone know where is stealed ACC signal from?? is it comming from CAN adapter box or from LCD on dashbord? I have one plug more but i can't find what is this. Meany have someone some kind instalastion manual or something to Volvo
Canbus box is for the factory setting of your car for example steering wheel button and etc..
For power cable, it is usually in black color where it plugs to the android unit and the other end is from your car, you need to find out which one is (see pic)
For radio, also see pic.

Attachments

• Power.jpg
    Power.jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 41
  • power cable.jpg
    power cable.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 42
Goodmorning everyone. I have a 2019 Dacia Duster 1.6gpl, and I bought the TS10 6gb 256gb car stereo. My problem is related to the freeze of the touchscreen. I installed the shutdown app, which allows me to turn off the car stereo before getting out of the car, and with this I partially solved the problem. I describe my problem: I get into the car, I start the engine, the touchscreen works, I turn off the car, I get out of the car for 3/10 minutes, I turn the car back on, but the touchscreen is in freeze, I press with a pointed object reset and everything works again. How can I get around this problem? For now I have set the sleep timer to 2 hours, so if I resume the car, after the two hours, the touchscreen of the car radio works, but if I turn on the car before 2 hours, the touchscreen does not work and I have to reset . Is there a way to make the car stereo turn off right away instead of going to standby? Thanks
From the issue you mentioned, check if the unit temperature is higher than normal.
If yes, then you need to install a cooling fan.
You can set the sleep time to 'no sleep'. Then, the unit will be turned off completely and will boot like new.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, I'm in truble...
    I sold my car today and wanted to delete all accounts on it. I think I made a mistake and deleted the apps such like T-Link for Apple Carplay und Android Carplay...(I started a factory reset) I noticed it, after the restart. The left touch buttons on my ts10 are also not working. Can you guys please help me?
    System Version is Ts10.1.2_20210121.181748_WINDOW-THEME1
    You need to manually install some applications. You can find them in this thread.
    hi guys, do anyone have update apk for Tlink? mine is not working, tried with my S20+, on phone only shows "looking for android auto" and not showing on my head unit, also using iOS is not working as well
    Here is two fully working Tlink versions for the t10 head unit. I tried both of them and works perfect with both wired and wireless Carplay & Android Auto.

Hi everyone,

Are you able to change the theme?
    It says I need a license key to activate the app in order to change themes
    Yes you can change themes/launchers so you dont need to use and buy themes from the inbuilt theme store. There is many other themes/launchers to choose from (some are paid some are free) like Agama car launcher, Nova Launcher Prime, Car Launcher Pro, CarWebGuru and several more where you can setup the headunit as you want.

Most of the themes/launchers have free versions so try that version first and see if you like it and it works as you want. I think its quite greedy of the sellers to install a theme app where you need to pay to get extra themes when our TS10 units are not exactly cheap to buy and the provided stock themes are not premium themes and most of them cant you even change the color on.
    I just installed the latest firmware for my TS10

the version is now TS10.1.2_20211222.190750_THEME1

There is this (new) weird quirk where pressing the "call answer" button on my steering wheel automatically launches the bluetooth menu.

Does anyone know how to unbind that function? Thanks.

My Vehicle is a Mercedes W447 Vito 2017
    You should have a SettingWheel app preinstalled or the settings can hide in the following menus:

Factory settings: 123456 or 8888

Car Settings: 123456 or 8888

or on some firmwares in different menus then above (most of the passwords can you find in this thread or send me a PM)

It is a mess because the different sellers of TS10 units do their own "Frankenstein" firmwares and use old versions of applications mixed with new ones and hide the settings deep into menus so we as customers ends up with a headunit that could be perfect but now lack a way to do easy and simple settings.

NOTICE! If you have a CANBUS decoder for your car so can you try reinstall or update the software for it.
    settingwheel.jpg
    nouvelle mise à jour pour ts 10 UIS7862 (Unisoc ums512) sur le forum russe 4pda que je vais essayer demain
    il parait qu'il y avait des améliorations dans les menus Dans le nouveau TS10.1.2_10605.1814THEME1, de nouveaux réglages36 ont été effectués, plus logiques et plus clairs, même si la traduction est encore une peu boiteuse. Même la liste blanche des applications a été retirée de ces paramètres.
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case
    A generic firmware update for TS10 deviced. (link expires in a week - probably worth somebody reuploading)

Place the file in the root of a USB and hit the system upgrade button in the settings.
    After the update, go to settings - car settings - extra setting - 123456 - config info - choose the options that were ticked prior to the update (BC6 for me)

The update file is titled: TS10.1.2_20210106.173438_THEME1.zip
    Presumably from 6th Jan 2021
    Would you mind sharing all the codes that you have for the unit please.
    extra settings- 123456
    developer mode- 7890(**). (**) is your current time. example ..if u try it at 3.00 o'clock just key in 789003. did u get it?