• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread
I have a little bug to share with you on my multimedia system. When I have Youtube open and I put it in reverse for the second time my screen stop responding for a few seconds and i cant see the camera when i`m trying to park / reverse. It also shows me a message that says "WARNING, watching video while driving is prohibited" but it`s about reversing ... I need to deactivate this warning. Can you help me ? You have a video that I upload it ! Thank you ! https://we.tl/t-hPiY8fpYEs (WeTransfer link)
To disable "WARNING, watching video while driving is prohibited", go to Car Settings and look for something says "Brake setting" and then choose "Closed" to turn off.

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
Hi, does anybody have a copy of the apk file of the original radio app of TS10 units?
I need it to debug my Navradio+ app.

Tnx in advance ;)

EDIT: nevermind i found it :D

Last edited:

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
Reactions: Credomo

Seggszpir

Aug 18, 2020
Kecskemét
3EE6845D-7E69-407D-875B-E650098FC4F8.jpeg
F71CE22E-1C60-4F16-A4DA-19CC481FF4A2.jpeg

hi for that i need an activation code. somebody has ? :)

holbic1

Nov 18, 2021

You can also look on PlayStore for the full version of the app
I installed IsudarT72 and there is no sound at all. Normal radio plays but yours doesn't play (no sound)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, grounding is required as well. See picture for your wiring harness and check connector A for your need.
    thanks man! the issue finally solved, it's because of bad grounding in Key1 cable
    Hi guys, I'm in truble...
    I sold my car today and wanted to delete all accounts on it. I think I made a mistake and deleted the apps such like T-Link for Apple Carplay und Android Carplay...(I started a factory reset) I noticed it, after the restart. The left touch buttons on my ts10 are also not working. Can you guys please help me?
    System Version is Ts10.1.2_20210121.181748_WINDOW-THEME1
    You need to manually install some applications. You can find them in this thread.
    hi guys, do anyone have update apk for Tlink? mine is not working, tried with my S20+, on phone only shows "looking for android auto" and not showing on my head unit, also using iOS is not working as well
    Here is two fully working Tlink versions for the t10 head unit. I tried both of them and works perfect with both wired and wireless Carplay & Android Auto.

Hi everyone,

Are you able to change the theme?
    It says I need a license key to activate the app in order to change themes
    Yes you can change themes/launchers so you dont need to use and buy themes from the inbuilt theme store. There is many other themes/launchers to choose from (some are paid some are free) like Agama car launcher, Nova Launcher Prime, Car Launcher Pro, CarWebGuru and several more where you can setup the headunit as you want.

Most of the themes/launchers have free versions so try that version first and see if you like it and it works as you want. I think its quite greedy of the sellers to install a theme app where you need to pay to get extra themes when our TS10 units are not exactly cheap to buy and the provided stock themes are not premium themes and most of them cant you even change the color on.
    nouvelle mise à jour pour ts 10 UIS7862 (Unisoc ums512) sur le forum russe 4pda que je vais essayer demain
    il parait qu'il y avait des améliorations dans les menus Dans le nouveau TS10.1.2_10605.1814THEME1, de nouveaux réglages36 ont été effectués, plus logiques et plus clairs, même si la traduction est encore une peu boiteuse. Même la liste blanche des applications a été retirée de ces paramètres.
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case
    Would you mind sharing all the codes that you have for the unit please.
    extra settings- 123456
    developer mode- 7890(**). (**) is your current time. example ..if u try it at 3.00 o'clock just key in 789003. did u get it?
    A generic firmware update for TS10 deviced. (link expires in a week - probably worth somebody reuploading)

Place the file in the root of a USB and hit the system upgrade button in the settings.
    After the update, go to settings - car settings - extra setting - 123456 - config info - choose the options that were ticked prior to the update (BC6 for me)

The update file is titled: TS10.1.2_20210106.173438_THEME1.zip
    Presumably from 6th Jan 2021