New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

zmylna

Feb 18, 2010
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
the latest update for your ts-10 is TS10.1.2_20220112.094905_WINDOW-THEME1.rar and you can find it above in this thread... I put it down here.
la ultima actualizacion que hay para tu ts-10 es TS10.1.2_20220112.094905_WINDOW-THEME1.rar y la encuentras mas arriba en este mismo hilo.. te la pongo aqui abajo
{Mod edit: Link removed as blocked by Malwarebytes browserguard}
Hi.
Can anyone share a link to the latest TS10.1.2_20220112.094905_WINDOW-THEME1 firmware ?

Last edited:

orhan02

Sep 15, 2016
My friends, has anyone tried to update Google Play Store I tried but it does not accept the update and when updating from apkpure and not automaticly because it does not happen at all, only manually it stopped working and I had to delete the update because Google Play stopped working

Last edited:
Reactions: Credomo

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
Anyone knows how to prevent to open radio app by default when I turn on the head unit? Or change it to other app.
Here is how to disable the stock rom app for radio:

1. Go to Factory settings - use code: 123456

2. Go to Config Info

3. Scroll until you find Radio and disable it

Attachments

• Radio disable.jpg
    Radio disable.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 120

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
My friends, has anyone tried to update Google Play Store I tried but it does not accept the update and when updating from apkpure and not automaticly because it does not happen at all, only manually it stopped working and I had to delete the update because Google Play stopped working
Which version of Play store do you have as orginal? does the Play Store have problems on your unit? or why do you need to update? If you want or need full control of whats on your unit and be able to update/remove/install what you want so use the rooted version of firmware.

Reactions: orhan02

Instadiegus

Dec 24, 2021
Here is how to disable the stock rom app for radio:

1. Go to Factory settings - use code: 123456

2. Go to Config Info

3. Scroll until you find Radio and disable it
Thank you! I will try ASAP

I have that window but doesn't look the same as yours, mine looks like text-only with selectors. It's for the provider?

andre_rrr

Jun 24, 2010
Hello,
I have a strange problem with my unit, after the installation the front door speakers stopped working.... The front tweeters works as it should, my car is seat leon mk3 cupra 2018, any help will be appreciated.

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022

CyberSwede Thank you :)

I have Isudar T72 hardware with firmware version:
TS10.1.2_20210902.095423_WINDOW-THEME1

The one you sent should be ok ?
I checked on Isudar homepage for the latest firmware they uploaded but cant find anyone for the T72 unit so i think they use the standard WINDOW_THEME1 and then should the firmware you got a link to work perfect. But you do it on your own risk!

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
Hello,
I have a strange problem with my unit, after the installation the front door speakers stopped working.... The front tweeters works as it should, my car is seat leon mk3 cupra 2018, any help will be appreciated.
Hi, so all your speakers works normal but the front door speakers are "dead"? First double check all sound settings for example in the DSP menu if your unit has that function so the front door speakers are not disabled. If everything seems ok, then take out the stereo and doublecheck that all the cables on the backside is connected. I guess you use a Wiring Harness Adaptor did you get that one when you bought the head unit? and was it made for your car?

zmylna

Feb 18, 2010
I checked on Isudar homepage for the latest firmware they uploaded but cant find anyone for the T72 unit so i think they use the standard WINDOW_THEME1 and then should the firmware you got a link to work perfect. But you do it on your own risk!
Thank you for your answer :)

I asked Isudar about the update.
The response I got was that Isudar does not make new firmware versions available to the public.
They have a policy that if something works, an update is automatically unnecessary. As for me it makes some sense.
I wrote that unfortunately I have some problems (gps, media player, audio mixing) and I need such an update. They wrote me back that I should contact aliexpress store where I bought the device.

I contacted them three weeks ago with a request for an update.
So far, the issue is stagnant.

Isudar technical support is a big mistake. It is a pity because the device is great.

Last edited:

andre_rrr

Jun 24, 2010
Hi, so all your speakers works normal but the front door speakers are "dead"? First double check all sound settings for example in the DSP menu if your unit has that function so the front door speakers are not disabled. If everything seems ok, then take out the stereo and doublecheck that all the cables on the backside is connected. I guess you use a Wiring Harness Adaptor did you get that one when you bought the head unit? and was it made for your car?
Yeap i check everything, the speakers are stock so noway having problem with wiring, that's why i ve asked help,
The unit came with adapter so only connect it straight plug n play, (ts10 unit 6/128)i ve asked someone pro for that problem and told me that the front speakers have another output and the unit doesn't support it....

orhan02

Sep 15, 2016
Which version of Play store do you have as orginal? does the Play Store have problems on your unit? or why do you need to update? If you want or need full control of whats on your unit and be able to update/remove/install what you want so use the rooted version of firmware.
I updated I took back up from my mobile and it was done
Please find us a way to activate easyconnt
I watched a youtube video that activates through the tool box program

Last edited:

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
I updated I took back up from my mobile and it was done
Please find us a way to activate easyconnt
I watched a youtube video that activates through the tool box program

There is no "tool box" program in our TS10 head units atleast not on the firmware i have tested. Cant you install and use TLINK instead? that one should you have no problem to activate. Anyway i will test EasyConnection on my unit tomorrow and see if i can find a fix for it.

zmylna

Feb 18, 2010
New firmware on Isudar T72 works fine :)
Thanks again :)

I have one question.
Do you know what the settings->Original->Show temperature option does?

Where should this temperature be shown ?

Marko1974

Jan 27, 2022
Good evening, I have the TS10 and there are vertical stripes on the screen :(. the stripes are moving...
someone please tell me what's wrong?

Attachments

• U9c47f26092fa4ec287e7d5017c561614j.jpg
    U9c47f26092fa4ec287e7d5017c561614j.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 70
  • Ue108518fe7fb437b8e888fe880fe1a941.jpg
    Ue108518fe7fb437b8e888fe880fe1a941.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 70

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
New firmware on Isudar T72 works fine :)
Thanks again :)

I have one question.
Do you know what the settings->Original->Show temperature option does?

Where should this temperature be shown ?
It shows the temperature in the top (see picture) you need to have a working Canbus decoder (on some car does it work without) for it to work same for the car battery voltage and so on.

Attachments

• Radi.jpg
    Radi.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 93

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
Good evening, I have the TS10 and there are vertical stripes on the screen :(. the stripes are moving...
someone please tell me what's wrong?
Looks like it is some kind of disturbance do you have any other problems like bad radio/sound? it can also be overheating problems (if it happens after the unit been on for while) or a hardware fault. Have you had this problems since you installed the head unit? Try a factory reset first and see if it helps.

Reactions: Marko1974

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1
    TS10.1.1_20220426.144752_THEME1-360
    TS10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1
    TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1
    If I'll have time I will try to go through this thread and update first post with most of the information to make it easier for people to find instead of looking through the whole thread
    Out of curiosity, how did you find this newer version?
    I get the latest versions of both firmware and Tlink from my seller, but the Tlink version has also been posted in this thread before and the same with lots of earlier versions. The rule with firmwares and Tlink is if everything works good already skip the newer versions!.

The reason is because its very easy to mess things up because the t10 headunits has too many manufacturers where everyone call the model t10 but there is different screens (sizes and vertical/horizontal/Teslastyle), radiochip, bluetooth, WiFi, processors, memory and so on in the headunits so just because it works for one person doesnt mean it will work for you.
    Ok. I may have found a legitimate copy of Ts10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1 already rooted with SU privileges. The entire share is HERE. Theres alot there.

Does anyone here have any experience with rooted firmwares? Is the install process the same as any other firmware? I ask because in the folder with this rooted firmware there is also a BOOT.ZIP and a full_factory_reset.ZIP, didn't know if these were needed for some reason or if they are just optional.

Also, there appear to be files for upgrading the Android system, but they seem too small to be actual upgrades but rather just patches to only show a different number. Anyone have experience here as well?
    Everything working good? Im glad to see you found a solution!
    Hi these fixed in your file mark TS10.2.2 can you give me a breakdown of what these fixed sort out
    EDIT: This is a reply to Post #1425 (I am not sure if it is linking it to that question).

Thank you @sciux , @Sarsbucket , @Ccleaner63 and @orhan02 for your feedback!

I did some searching online to purchase this setup which you recommended. I did not manage to find the power consumption of the devices I intend to buy, so I am going to wing it with a 15W (3Ax5V) power hub and will hope for the best :) I am thinking of having the following setup:View attachment 5634593
    Item 1: link - Item 2: link - Item 3: link - Item 4 is the TS10 HU. Then I will connect the DVR, TPMS, DAB+ into the blue ports in the hub, and will have an extra USB for a pen drive, and this hub also comes with a powered USB which would be convenient.

I have a few concerns with this setup, which you might be able to answer:
    Q1 - As described above the system is not fused. How can I achieve that?
    Q2 - Also, how should I wire it, so that the USB hub and the connected devices are disconnected from the car battery when the ignition is turned off (to avoid having the battery continuously being drained)?
    Q3 - Do you foresee any other issues with this setup?

Thank you so much for your assistance! Truly grateful for your help 🙌
    Hi i have a four port usb hub on my TS 10 and it works fine with out the extra power
    Hi everyone, now is the TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1 released this firmware is for the ones that already have the WINDOW-THEME1 version installed.

NOTICE! Before updating a firmware always take a picture or write down what firmware is already installed so you know if you need to go back to the former one.

Release Notes:

Autor: XMJ
    17:15 2022/5/19
    Notice:
    latest image packaging

Autor: LXW
    15:34 2022/5/13
    Notice:
    1. Solve the problem that the SD card cannot be recognized by the Japanese map

Autor:Tcx
    10:26 2022/5/5
    Notice:
    In-vehicle settings supplement the Spanish language provided by Anchangxing

9:48 2022/04/29
    Notice:
    1. Solution: Fangkong learning prompts overlap

11:21 2022/04/28
    Notice:
    1. Mirror update to solve the problem of abnormal custom applications on one screen and three displays

Autor:Tcx
    18:36 2022/4/25
    Notice:
    Update Anchorstar available in Spanish

Autor:wzh
    15:03 2022/4/19
    Notice:
    Update 360apk

Autor:xmj
    14:17 2022/4/9
    Notice:
    Solve the recorder not working

9:48 2022/01/12
    Notice:
    Mirror update:
    1. Support iPhone usb network sharing
    2. Support multi-application recording at the same time
    TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1
    TS10.1.1_20220426.144752_THEME1-360
    TS10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1
    TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1
    Time for a new firmware release TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1.zip (NOTICE! this is for the ones that have THEME1 versions installed already (check what version you have before installation!) or for the ones that want to change from the WINDOW-THEME versions).

Firmware update info:
    1. Support: Netflix and Disney+ use (APK supports the latest version, manual installation is required)
    2. Support: Apple mobile phone usb network sharing (settings - network - more network settings - USB network sharing open)
    3. Support: Added support for ext4 format storage mount (usb, extsd)
    4. Support: Compatible with screen parameters with dcs in BOOT file name; 2K screen FT8201AA and FT8201AB touch IC compatible
    5. Compatible: The theme is compatible with 1920*720 resolution display (but it is recommended that customers use an exclusive system with HDPI to do this resolution)
    6. Compatible: touch compatible 1200x1920 with buttons
    7. Increase: AUX adds video full-screen ratio debugging function
    8. Sangka: The voice software selection is changed to display all third-party apps of Google+
    9. Optimization: the 360 camera flashes back after 5 seconds of opening and the problem that it cannot be opened
    10. Optimization: Japan map cannot read offline map package from external SD card
    11. Optimization: Fix the application that forced portrait screen cannot be displayed in full screen
    12. Optimization: the 360 option in the settings - factory settings - configuration information is changed to always displayed
    13. Optimization: Repeatedly hitting the handbrake resulted in no image problem; repairing the handbrake setting - the speed option has no effect
    14. Optimization: The headrest output response is slow when the Bluetooth and car settings interface are switched;
    Optimize the microphone gain adjustment in the Bluetooth APP to a larger value
    15. Optimization: GSP star loss problem caused by built-in four-in-one module problem
    16. Update: 360 updated to 516 version (adapted to 2000x1200 resolution font size)
    17. The system software version does not support OTA online upgrade
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)