• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

editmaster

Jan 13, 2012
Well...it did process a34 and after the update I briefly saw the main screen. But then...pesky emergency dailer again. What in the world....

Attachments

• IMG_20210528_225638.jpg
    IMG_20210528_225638.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20210528_225759.jpg
    IMG_20210528_225759.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 35

mariodantas

You risk nothing doing that test, there's always that KEY1 method to reflash again the firmware
Ah sorry I didn't see your last post, ok so it does not work, as the mercedes logo, that PUK-locked info must be stored in a separate partition that isn't formatted by firmware install process, or something like that, I personnally hate the TS10 platform, and to be honnest I bought a Ekiy T900 6/128 uis7862 FYT platform to replace the ownice K7

Should receive it next week

Then I'll play with the ownice K7 (TS10) trying to root the unit

The Topway TS10 platform is "too" crypted for me !

editmaster

Jan 13, 2012
Someone in another thread recommended looking for uboot on russian forums. Any idea if that would help?
Missing the good old recovery menu on these units.
Too bad TS10s are that bad. Those units offer a good bang for the buck and just look good in old Merc models. Plus a good screeen size.

If you guys don´t have further ideas how to fight this thing all I can hope for is that the vendor will replace it.

editmaster

Jan 13, 2012
Hi all. Anyone has any new ideas to really format a TS10 unit?
I'm still stuck at the pesky Pin lock screen.
Seller wants the unit send back to him..another 50 bucks gone🤮

mariodantas

Hi all. Anyone has any new ideas to really format a TS10 unit?
I'm still stuck at the pesky Pin lock screen.
Seller wants the unit send back to him..another 50 bucks gone🤮
This is really sad, I double checked what available options I know to format the unit and still don't understand where in the earth the unit stores that data

Normally flashing:
1623482260507.png

Plus the format partition file (the file with 32768 Kb) it should disappear

But it is nt your case

I'm afraid that you will use your 50 bucks friend, I'm sorry for you, I'd like to help but I suck myself in understanding this strange TS10 behaviour

editmaster

Jan 13, 2012
This is really sad, I double checked what available options I know to format the unit and still don't understand where in the earth the unit stores that data

Normally flashing:
View attachment 5336151

Plus the format partition file (the file with 32768 Kb) it should disappear

But it is nt your case

I'm afraid that you will use your 50 bucks friend, I'm sorry for you, I'd like to help but I suck myself in understanding this strange TS10 behaviour
Mine is a 6GB/128GB version. Don't know if this is of relevance.

Seller had send me file supposed to format the device (posted a Google drive link a few replies above), but it starts with a71.
From what I can tell those files get executed by that order, so a71 gets done last, which doesn't make much sense to me.
I ran a71 on its own, but to no avail. Anyone can have a look what's inside a71?

Attachments

• IMG_20210528_225638.jpg
    IMG_20210528_225638.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19

Davecar12

Jun 14, 2021
I have a big problem, today after the installation I update with another firmware and my radio does not initialize. The screen is black, it is brick. Any idea how to solve this?

I could not find how to enter the recovery mode.

Thank you,

mariodantas

I have a big problem, today after the installation I update with another firmware and my radio does not initialize. The screen is black, it is brick. Any idea how to solve this?

I could not find how to enter the recovery mode.

Thank you,
Put your original firmware in the USBKey and plug it

Put the cable named "key1" or "key2" to chassis ground and pint the reset hole in your radio (while the cable key1 or key2 are grounded)

The unit should start flashing the firmare in the USBKey, now you can remove key1 or key2 from ground

Davecar12

Jun 14, 2021
Put your original firmware in the USBKey and plug it

Put the cable named "key1" or "key2" to chassis ground and pint the reset hole in your radio (while the cable key1 or key2 are grounded)

The unit should start flashing the firmare in the USBKey, now you can remove key1 or key2 from ground
Thenk you for you help. I dont have the original firmware but ask for help to my "dear" chinese seller. Now its time to wait but i will try with your method and I but i will try and i will sayed if i have lucky

drisslar

Apr 23, 2021
morocco
Cela m'est également arrivé après une mauvaise mise à jour l'appareil est briqué. le vendeur m'envoie une mise à jour avec formatage. Mettez le firmware dans la clé USB formatée fat 32 et branchez-la en usb à 4 fils.
voici le document qui montre l'opération :

Mettez le câble nommé "key1" ou "key2" à la masse du châssis ou au fil noir négatif (-) et allumez l'appareil et relâchez le fil key1 dès que la mise à jour en apparaît sur l'écran
voici le lien de la mise à jour de l'UIS7862 (Unisoc ums512) :

mariodantas

Cela m'est également arrivé après une mauvaise mise à jour l'appareil est briqué. le vendeur m'envoie une mise à jour avec formatage. Mettez le firmware dans la clé USB formatée fat 32 et branchez-la en usb à 4 fils.

Mettez le câble nommé "key1" ou "key2" à la masse du châssis ou au fil noir négatif (-) et allumez l'appareil et relâchez le fil key1 dès que la mise à jour en apparaît sur l'écran
Thanks for sharing !

Reactions: Davecar12

Davecar12

Jun 14, 2021

Excelent! Thenk you, i will try tomorrow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear friends, please help me after bad firmware my device is stuck. see attached photosView attachment 5359839
    try original firmware and ground key 1 or key 2 wire to chassis to trigger firmware boot.
    essayez le micrologiciel d'origine et la clé de masse 1 ou la clé 2 sur le châssis pour déclencher le démarrage du micrologiciel.
    Thank you successful operation
    nouvelle mise à jour pour ts 10 UIS7862 (Unisoc ums512) sur le forum russe 4pda que je vais essayer demain
    il parait qu'il y avait des améliorations dans les menus Dans le nouveau TS10.1.2_10605.1814THEME1, de nouveaux réglages36 ont été effectués, plus logiques et plus clairs, même si la traduction est encore une peu boiteuse. Même la liste blanche des applications a été retirée de ces paramètres.
    A generic firmware update for TS10 deviced. (link expires in a week - probably worth somebody reuploading)

Place the file in the root of a USB and hit the system upgrade button in the settings.
    After the update, go to settings - car settings - extra setting - 123456 - config info - choose the options that were ticked prior to the update (BC6 for me)

The update file is titled: TS10.1.2_20210106.173438_THEME1.zip
    Presumably from 6th Jan 2021
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Do you have any screen shots of the UI and the specs with this ROM?

Is it only suitablefor 6gb / 128 gb models or will the 4gb/64gb models also accept this?

I can't tell you with confidence what units are compatible. I do note it has settings for screen resolution - this is on my 720p device. I also note I needed to adjust the config info setting to match what my stereo comes with after flashing. The canbus receivers are set up using a database queried online and car specific apps and logos are automatically added.

The update is excellent - everything works very well. Head unit reloaded works with wireless android auto and wired (though a little buggy wirrless)
    This