New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread
May 20, 2022
ok - temat aktualizacji nie jest już dla mnie dostępny - zrobiłem to w kolejce przez radio - poszło gładko i bez żadnych problemów. Z mojej strony widzę jedną różnicę... Myślę, że RDS zaczął działać prawidłowo :) ale nadal działa w trakcie stosowania :) Mam na pokładzie ts10.1.2_20220507.095321. :)
Exactly, RDS is now working properly, previously when switching channels it was lost and did not work at all after updating the system it works properly.

May 20, 2022
20220313_113608.jpg
Only I have such a motive?

May 20, 2022
Co mam zrobić, jeśli FOTA powie jego aktualne, ale jego firmware z marszu z zeszłego roku?
Czy to znaczy, że nie mogę nic ominąć? A może to znaczy, że to po prostu nie widzi z powodu patrzenia na inny serwer? Czy wszyscy patrzą na ten sam serwer?

Mam tyle pytań.
Nie mam pojęcia, dlaczego twoja jednostka nie może zobaczyć aktualizacji za pośrednictwem OTA, może pobrać i zainstalować aktualizację za pośrednictwem USB?

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
Do I need to backup anything before applying this update??
Well, updating a head unit is quite the same as updating a mobile phone in most cases will there not be a problem. But the BIG difference with our TS10 units are that they are not the same and not from one single company and therefore is the screen sizes, memory, functions, themes and installed software not the same for all.

So always good to do a backup!

May 20, 2022
To jedno z kilku pytań, które również mam. Próbowałem zebrać odpowiednie metody radzenia sobie z tymi konkretnymi jednostkami, a ja spędziłem kilka godzin, co nie. Naprawdę udało mi się tylko zbudować folder Drive z plecami, firmami i kilka narzędzi.

Widziałem posty/odpowiedzi z zeszłego roku, które mają 0 odpowiedzi, nie krytykę, ale obserwację. Wygląda na to, że należy zagregować te informacje. Staram się budować środki, aby to osiągnąć, nie tylko dla siebie, ale dla każdego, kto ich potrzebuje, jak się wydaje, że każdy stara się zająć różnymi problemami/zadaniami.

To jedno z kilku pytań, które również mam. Próbowałem zebrać odpowiednie metody radzenia sobie z tymi konkretnymi jednostkami, a ja ja spędziłem kilka godzin, co nie. Naprawdę udało mi się tylko zbudować folder Drive z plecami, firmami i kilka narzędzi.

Widziałem posty/odpowiedzi z zeszłego roku, które mają 0 odpowiedzi, nie krytykę, ale obserwację. Wygląda na to, że należy zagregować te informacje. Staram się budować środki, aby to osiągnąć, nie tylko dla siebie, ale dla każdego, kto ich potrzebuje, jak się wydaje, że każdy stara się zająć różnymi problemami/zadaniami.
I did not make any backups, I did the update via FOTA, all files and applications that I had after the update are still on the device.

Velcro31

Oct 9, 2019
This is one of a few questions I have as well. Ive been trying to piece together the correct methods for dealing with these specific units, and ive spent some hours doing so unsuccessfully. I have really only managed to build a Drive folder with apk back ups, firmwares, and a few tools.

Ive seen posts/replies from last year that have 0 responses, not a criticism but an observation. It seems like alot of this information needs to be aggregated. I am attempting to build resources to accomplish this, not just for myself but for anyone who needs them as it also seems everyone is trying to deal with different problems/tasks.
This afternoon i updated my TS10_1.2_20210605.100759 version to the TS10.1.2_20220409.141645_WINDOW-THEME1.rar version linked in this thread. The package had the same md5 sum as the one my seller emailed me.

It went without issues. Just a couple of basic settings i had to change again. After that i went ahead and updated to the latest version that was posted: TS10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1. Which also went fine.

Reactions: Ovadiadriel

Sarsbucket

May 18, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
This afternoon i updated my TS10_1.2_20210605.100759 version to the TS10.1.2_20220409.141645_WINDOW-THEME1.rar version linked in this thread. The package had the same md5 sum as the one my seller emailed me.

It went without issues. Just a couple of basic settings i had to change again. After that i went ahead and updated to the latest version that was posted: TS10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1. Which also went fine.
How do I check the md5 with my current firmware? I dont have it on file, just in my HU. And what method are you using to update the firmware? USB? Are you having to ground any Key pins to do so? Do I just unzip the contents into a thumb drive?

These are all the things im trying to put together so I have step by step instructions. Im also working on putting together a database on a different Google Drive because the other is almost full as its being used for other stuff.

Reactions: mehtah46

Velcro31

Oct 9, 2019
How do I check the md5 with my current firmware? I dont have it on file, just in my HU. And what method are you using to update the firmware? USB? Are you having to ground and Key pins to do so? Do I just unzip the contents into a thumb drive?

These are all the things im trying to put together so I have step by step instructions. Im also working on putting together a database on a different Google Drive because the other is almost full as its being used for other stuff.
I didn't know the md5sum of the firmware it shipped with since i don't have that firmware. Since the seller emailed me a firmware update which md5 matched with the one over here i was almost certain it would work. I took a bit of a risk with the latest update though.

I used an old usb 2.0 stick. Formatted it to FAT32 and extracted the files to the root of the usb. Connect it to the usb connector of your TS10, reboot the device and go to the Car settings and somewhere in System settings (can't remember it exactly) you can manually update it by selecting the usb stick. It will load all the files from the usb stick to the device, automatically reboot and update it. Which takes around 5-10 minutes.

Reactions: Sarsbucket

SergioSh

Sep 21, 2018
Does anybody know if there is a easier way to volume up / down? Sadly mi HU doesnt have the side touch buttons and also my steering wheel only have cruise control buttons. I dont like to swipe down menu to adjust volume always.

Neolan67

May 22, 2022
I need help. I ask you to send, who can, an air conditioning program. The heating of my seat is controlled on the screen. After installing CAN BUS, the "Air Conditioner" program appeared, but there are no seat heating icons and, accordingly, it is impossible to use it. The program is small, send it to me, in any way, I will try. Thanks.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Jul 18, 2015
Como verifico o md5 com meu firmware atual? Eu não tenho isso em arquivo, apenas no meu HU. E qual método você está usando para atualizar o firmware? USB? Você está tendo que aterrar algum pino chave para fazer isso? Eu apenas descompacto o conteúdo em um pen drive?

Estas são todas as coisas que estou tentando montar, então tenho instruções passo a passo. Também estou trabalhando em montar um banco de dados em um Google Drive diferente porque o outro está quase cheio, pois está sendo usado para outras coisas.
Quais arquivos você tem do TS10?

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
Time for a new firmware release TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1.zip (NOTICE! this is for the ones that have THEME1 versions installed already (check what version you have before installation!) or for the ones that want to change from the WINDOW-THEME versions).

Firmware update info:
1. Support: Netflix and Disney+ use (APK supports the latest version, manual installation is required)
2. Support: Apple mobile phone usb network sharing (settings - network - more network settings - USB network sharing open)
3. Support: Added support for ext4 format storage mount (usb, extsd)
4. Support: Compatible with screen parameters with dcs in BOOT file name; 2K screen FT8201AA and FT8201AB touch IC compatible
5. Compatible: The theme is compatible with 1920*720 resolution display (but it is recommended that customers use an exclusive system with HDPI to do this resolution)
6. Compatible: touch compatible 1200x1920 with buttons
7. Increase: AUX adds video full-screen ratio debugging function
8. Sangka: The voice software selection is changed to display all third-party apps of Google+
9. Optimization: the 360 camera flashes back after 5 seconds of opening and the problem that it cannot be opened
10. Optimization: Japan map cannot read offline map package from external SD card
11. Optimization: Fix the application that forced portrait screen cannot be displayed in full screen
12. Optimization: the 360 option in the settings - factory settings - configuration information is changed to always displayed
13. Optimization: Repeatedly hitting the handbrake resulted in no image problem; repairing the handbrake setting - the speed option has no effect
14. Optimization: The headrest output response is slow when the Bluetooth and car settings interface are switched;
Optimize the microphone gain adjustment in the Bluetooth APP to a larger value
15. Optimization: GSP star loss problem caused by built-in four-in-one module problem
16. Update: 360 updated to 516 version (adapted to 2000x1200 resolution font size)
17. The system software version does not support OTA online upgrade

SergioSh

Sep 21, 2018
Time for a new firmware release TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1.zip (NOTICE! this is for the ones that have THEME1 versions installed already (check what version you have before installation!) or for the ones that want to change from the WINDOW-THEME versions).

Firmware update info:
1. Support: Netflix and Disney+ use (APK supports the latest version, manual installation is required)
2. Support: Apple mobile phone usb network sharing (settings - network - more network settings - USB network sharing open)
4. Support: Compatible with screen parameters with dcs in BOOT file name; 2K screen FT8201AA and FT8201AB touch IC compatible
5. Compatible: The theme is compatible with 1920*720 resolution display (but it is recommended that customers use an exclusive system with HDPI to do this resolution)
8. Sangka: The voice software selection is changed to display all third-party apps of Google+
9. Optimization: the 360 camera flashes back after 5 seconds of opening and the problem that it cannot be opened
10. Optimization: Japan map cannot read offline map package from external SD card
11. Optimization: Fix the application that forced portrait screen cannot be displayed in full screen
12. Optimization: the 360 option in the settings - factory settings - configuration information is changed to always displayed
13. Optimization: Repeatedly hitting the handbrake resulted in no image problem; repairing the handbrake setting - the speed option has no effect
14. Optimization: The headrest output response is slow when the Bluetooth and car settings interface are switched;
15. Optimization: GSP star loss problem caused by built-in four-in-one module problem
16. Update: 360 updated to 516 version (adapted to 2000x1200 resolution font size)
Does anybody know how can I fully backup mi HU before installing this update??

Juniorpinkfloyd

Jan 27, 2022
Tempo para uma nova versão de firmware TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1.zip ( AVISO! isso é para aqueles que já possuem versões THEME1 instaladas (verifique qual versão você tem antes da instalação!) versões TEMA).

Informações de atualização de firmware:
1. Suporte: Uso de Netflix e Disney+ (APK suporta a versão mais recente, é necessária instalação manual)
10. Otimização: o mapa do Japão não pode ler o pacote de mapas offline do cartão SD externo
11. Otimização: Corrige o aplicativo em que a tela de retrato forçado não pode ser exibida em tela cheia
12. Otimização: a opção 360 nas configurações - configurações de fábrica - as informações de configuração são alteradas para sempre exibidas
13.Otimização repetidamente no freio de mão não resultou em nenhum problema de imagem; reparar a configuração do freio de mão - a opção de velocidade não tem efeito
14. Otimização: A resposta de saída do encosto de cabeça é lenta quando a interface de configurações do Bluetooth e do carro é alternada;
Otimize ou ajuste o ganho do microfone no aplicativo Bluetooth para um valor maior
15. Otimização: problema de perda de estrela GSP causador do problema de módulo integrado quatro em um
16. Atualização: 360 atualizado para a versão 516 (adaptado para o tamanho da fonte com resolução de 2000x1200)
17. A versão do software do sistema não suporta atualização

Firmware update info:
13. Otimização: Bater repetidamente no freio de mão não resultou em nenhum problema de imagem; reparar a configuração do freio de mão - a opção de velocidade não tem efeito
14. Otimização: A resposta de saída do encosto de cabeça é lenta quando a interface de configurações do Bluetooth e do carro é alternada;
Otimize o ajuste de ganho do microfone no aplicativo Bluetooth para um valor maior
15. Otimização: problema de perda de estrela GSP causado por problema de módulo integrado quatro em um
16. Atualização: 360 atualizado para a versão 516 (adaptado para o tamanho da fonte com resolução de 2000x1200)
17. A versão do software do sistema não suporta atualização online OTA
meu rádio tem o seguinte firmware TS10.1.2_20220409.141645_WINDOW-THEME1. Meu rádio é WINDOW_THEME1 terei que esperar minha versão sair ou não?

SergioSh

Sep 21, 2018

Firmware update info:

Can somebody help me installing this update?
When I enter local update option on my HU, the usb drive is not visible, but the HU does detect the usb (file manager).

This is what I have tried so far:
-Format USB drive on FAT32 (Kingston 32gb usb 3.2 brand new)
-Extract files from ZIP to root usb (7 files)
-Enabled USB debugging
-Restarted HU
-Tried connecting USB drive on both 4 Pin and 6 Pin connectors (both of them detect the usb drive, but not visible at local update)

*For some reason whenever I plug my freshly formatted drive with the 7 update files on the HU and plug it back on my pc, it says "Do you want to scan and fix the drive?

*Already tried 2 brand new Kingston 32gb usb drives and both are unrecognized when I want to update, but the HU does recognize them (file manager).

Hope somebody can help me, I don't know what else to try.

20220525_002441.jpg

Captura de pantalla 2022-05-25 020754.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-05-25 020809.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-05-25 020728.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Out of curiosity, how did you find this newer version?
    I get the latest versions of both firmware and Tlink from my seller, but the Tlink version has also been posted in this thread before and the same with lots of earlier versions. The rule with firmwares and Tlink is if everything works good already skip the newer versions!.

The reason is because its very easy to mess things up because the t10 headunits has too many manufacturers where everyone call the model t10 but there is different screens (sizes and vertical/horizontal/Teslastyle), radiochip, bluetooth, WiFi, processors, memory and so on in the headunits so just because it works for one person doesnt mean it will work for you.
    If I'll have time I will try to go through this thread and update first post with most of the information to make it easier for people to find instead of looking through the whole thread
    I have downloaded TS10.1.2_20211023.140539_TW1-V2.rar but I don't know if it's Android 10 or Android 11 (the one I need).

View attachment 5641767

All units are android 10, 11 is just faked by chinese, don’t worry about that.

1- Insert your USB
    2- Press RST button by a paper clip or needle.
    3- once the logo appeared on the screen,immediately turn the the engine and pull your car keys for 5-10 seconds.
    4- Start the car, and it will start the upgrade automatically.

Tell me if have any issues.
    I try to update MCU on my ISUDAR T72 8GB/128GB with TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1.rar, but without success. Update failed, and now my HU freeze on bootlogo. Please help.
    I'll answer it myself.
    Solved: in order to be able to upgrade the firmware, you need to disconnect HU from the 12V power supply, connect the flash drive with the relevant files in root to the USB connector, connect PIN6 to the ground, then connect the power supply. A forced upgrade of the MCU will take place and the device will reboot itself. That's all.
    Everything working good? Im glad to see you found a solution!
    Hi these fixed in your file mark TS10.2.2 can you give me a breakdown of what these fixed sort out
    EDIT: This is a reply to Post #1425 (I am not sure if it is linking it to that question).

Thank you @sciux , @Sarsbucket , @Ccleaner63 and @orhan02 for your feedback!

I did some searching online to purchase this setup which you recommended. I did not manage to find the power consumption of the devices I intend to buy, so I am going to wing it with a 15W (3Ax5V) power hub and will hope for the best :) I am thinking of having the following setup:View attachment 5634593
    Item 1: link - Item 2: link - Item 3: link - Item 4 is the TS10 HU. Then I will connect the DVR, TPMS, DAB+ into the blue ports in the hub, and will have an extra USB for a pen drive, and this hub also comes with a powered USB which would be convenient.

I have a few concerns with this setup, which you might be able to answer:
    Q1 - As described above the system is not fused. How can I achieve that?
    Q2 - Also, how should I wire it, so that the USB hub and the connected devices are disconnected from the car battery when the ignition is turned off (to avoid having the battery continuously being drained)?
    Q3 - Do you foresee any other issues with this setup?

Thank you so much for your assistance! Truly grateful for your help 🙌
    Hi i have a four port usb hub on my TS 10 and it works fine with out the extra power
    Hi everyone, now is the TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1 released this firmware is for the ones that already have the WINDOW-THEME1 version installed.

NOTICE! Before updating a firmware always take a picture or write down what firmware is already installed so you know if you need to go back to the former one.

Release Notes:

Autor: XMJ
    17:15 2022/5/19
    Notice:
    latest image packaging

Autor: LXW
    15:34 2022/5/13
    Notice:
    1. Solve the problem that the SD card cannot be recognized by the Japanese map

Autor:Tcx
    10:26 2022/5/5
    Notice:
    In-vehicle settings supplement the Spanish language provided by Anchangxing

9:48 2022/04/29
    Notice:
    1. Solution: Fangkong learning prompts overlap

11:21 2022/04/28
    Notice:
    1. Mirror update to solve the problem of abnormal custom applications on one screen and three displays

Autor:Tcx
    18:36 2022/4/25
    Notice:
    Update Anchorstar available in Spanish

Autor:wzh
    15:03 2022/4/19
    Notice:
    Update 360apk

Autor:xmj
    14:17 2022/4/9
    Notice:
    Solve the recorder not working

9:48 2022/01/12
    Notice:
    Mirror update:
    1. Support iPhone usb network sharing
    2. Support multi-application recording at the same time
    TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1
    TS10.1.1_20220426.144752_THEME1-360
    TS10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1
    TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1

Firmware update info:
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)