New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

Velcro31

Oct 9, 2019
I’m beginning to notice screen burn on my ts10. Is there a way to activate a screensaver or something to prevent this?

Demiomt

May 29, 2022
I am planning to buy a TS 10 head unit, but I noticed that it only has 2 USB inputs. Is there a way to increase the number of USB inputs on this unit? I intend to connect the DVR, TPMS, DAB+ and have an extra port for a pendrive. Thanks!

Ccleaner63

Jun 2, 2021
I am planning to buy a TS 10 head unit, but I noticed that it only has 2 USB inputs. Is there a way to increase the number of USB inputs on this unit? I intend to connect the DVR, TPMS, DAB+ and have an extra port for a pendrive. Thanks!
it has 3 USB inputs
usb.jpg

Reactions: Sarsbucket

luighigno

Dec 19, 2012
Hello
I took an ISUDAR T72 uis7862, 8giga of ram and 128 of rom
(SYSTEM ---->TS10.1.2.20210902.095423_WINDOW-THEME
(MCU-------->TS10.1.1-100-61-A4C695-220419(MM031)
I am very disappointed with bluetooth: even putting the external microphone on the conversation quality is poor, well below the minimum acceptance threshold in relation to the cost of the unit. Among the various "software" tips there is the one concerning the google voice assistant I could not figure out how to do it. Does anyone have a definitive solution or certain knowledge?
There are four other things I can't handle and think it's impossible:
1 - the first is the division of the screen: in my opinion the screen divided into two is essential but every time I turn off the device upon restarting I have to redo the maneuver again. Is there any way to keep the split? Even through a paid app or launcher?
2 - the second concerns the start. It's fast but always opens the system in the settings menu. I would like it to open on the launcher home. Is it possible to fix this bug?
3 - the third: I entered the lock via the initial security code to enter the system: it is really boring and I would like to remove it but I don't know where I should start ... can you tell me?
4 - fourth and last but not least: the navigator. I would use TOMTOM GO NAVIGATION because it is compatible. The problem is that everything is illegible! all too damn small. I found that I can zoom the map to the size useful for reading but it does not keep the setting and the next reboot it is all very small again ... it does not make me change the resolution ...

These are the defects that I find incompatible with a comfortable and safe driving, I don't think I'm asking too much, right? In the end, I prefer to watch films in the cinema or on the home screen and I don't think they are decisive in a car stereo, do they?
If anyone could give me a hand, kindly, I would be really grateful.
Luigi

Sarsbucket

May 18, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Is there any way to configure the default music app to show me the whole hierarchy of a USB drive instead of only folders with music in them? I have it structured by bandname->albums->music files, but it doesn't want to show me just the base folders for every band. Instead it shows me every folder that contains music files, and its really hard to sort through 128GB of band albums listed alphabetically. The ONLY config is "lyrics on/off".

I use musicolet because of this, but that doesn't resume where I left off like the default app does.

Myplayerxd

Mar 10, 2015
hey guys i have the TS10 Vertical headunit with version TS10v1.1 Windows Theme 2
now i have factory rest it and i no longer have the TLink
i try downloading the one someone upload in here version 1.9.5
but i cant make or recieve calls anyone know how to slove it ?

wboops

Jun 13, 2018
So I bit the bullet and bought myself this head unit:
Ad stated that unit is 4gb ts8, but unit shipped and arrived is 6gb TS10.
Plugged everything up unit works nice and smooth as expected, but one seriously annoying bug.
Phone connected to HU and when I try to make a phone call I can hear receiver speaking, but they can't hear me.
Head unit does have internal mic. And Mike does work with other apps
I've checked permissions and Bluetooth app does not even request mic permission.
Any ideas? Suggestions? Anyone else got similar issues?
Maybe custom ROMs available etc?
I've managed to enable USB debugging, got passwords for engineering mode, extra settings etc...
Pics of my headunit attached
Hi contact the seller for a copy of all the files on the machine after you got the files do a factory restore. Some files are install and does not reinstall
Or go into settings look for factory settings type 123446 password see Backup APK then do a restore and all your apks wil be restore after the reset then see if that fixed the problem

sciux

Jul 25, 2011
Hi contact the seller for a copy of all the files on the machine after you got the files do a factory restore. Some files are install and does not reinstall
Or go into settings look for factory settings type 123446 password see Backup APK then do a restore and all your apks wil be restore after the reset then see if that fixed the problem
Hi, you a little late to the party :). I started this thread with that question, but I have found a solution eventually. It had to do with Google assistant always listening option within Google settings.
I have made a video how to resolve that issue, fallow the thread and you'll find a link to YouTube. Besides head unit reset wouldn't have helped since those settings are stored on your Google account rather than actual head unit.
Never the less thank you for your effort.

Reactions: wboops

Top Liked Posts

Hello. How do you set the radio sleep time after turning off the ignition? Is the option 2 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 7 days safe for the car battery?
    I myself has it on "No sleep" which means the headunit will not drain the carbattery at all and will reboot from start every time. But if you have a good car battery and drive every week so the battery get charged so is all modes safe to set.
    Hi I have this headunit in my 2012 Ford Mondeo and when i press detection update it says all is your upto date but reading this forum i see there are updates just want some help to see if i can update to this one TS10.1.2_20220409.141645_WINDOW-THEME1
    thanks for all your help
    I can see you have the vertical screen hu on your pictures and if you look at the System Version so is your firmware TS10.1.2_20210408.185346_TW1-V2.

So your version is from 2021-04-08 its a special version made for your type of headunit with the firmware ending name TW1-V2. Its not the WINDOW-THEME1, THEME1, THEME1-360 or any other of the loads of firmwares that circulates.

First of all does everything works as it should on your headunit? if it does dont mess with it!

And if you have the need for a update then is the latest version i can find for the TW1-V2 models TS10.1.2_20211023.140539_TW1-V2 from 2021-10-23 which you can download here:

TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1
    TS10.1.1_20220426.144752_THEME1-360
    TS10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1
    TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1
    If I'll have time I will try to go through this thread and update first post with most of the information to make it easier for people to find instead of looking through the whole thread
    I try to update MCU on my ISUDAR T72 8GB/128GB with TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1.rar, but without success. Update failed, and now my HU freeze on bootlogo. Please help.
    I'll answer it myself.
    Solved: in order to be able to upgrade the firmware, you need to disconnect HU from the 12V power supply, connect the flash drive with the relevant files in root to the USB connector, connect PIN6 to the ground, then connect the power supply. A forced upgrade of the MCU will take place and the device will reboot itself. That's all.
    I see that the system firmware is updated very often, and sometimes there are very small fix which is only related to a very specific user group (ex some translation of some specific language...). So if you get a new firmware you should read the history.text (or release note) to see if there are any fixes you need. Updating the system requires reinstalling many apps and new setting, and that is time consuming.
    Hi go into factory settings look for backup APK in the popup box click to backup apk then when you restore you radio the APK will be reinstall that is one way for keeping your apk
    I tried it unfortunately it doesn't work so don't waste your money
    Hi everyone, now is the TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1 released this firmware is for the ones that already have the WINDOW-THEME1 version installed.

NOTICE! Before updating a firmware always take a picture or write down what firmware is already installed so you know if you need to go back to the former one.

Release Notes:

Autor: XMJ
    17:15 2022/5/19
    Notice:
    latest image packaging

Autor: LXW
    15:34 2022/5/13
    Notice:
    1. Solve the problem that the SD card cannot be recognized by the Japanese map

Autor:Tcx
    10:26 2022/5/5
    Notice:
    In-vehicle settings supplement the Spanish language provided by Anchangxing

9:48 2022/04/29
    Notice:
    1. Solution: Fangkong learning prompts overlap

11:21 2022/04/28
    Notice:
    1. Mirror update to solve the problem of abnormal custom applications on one screen and three displays

Autor:Tcx
    18:36 2022/4/25
    Notice:
    Update Anchorstar available in Spanish

Autor:wzh
    15:03 2022/4/19
    Notice:
    Update 360apk

Autor:xmj
    14:17 2022/4/9
    Notice:
    Solve the recorder not working

9:48 2022/01/12
    Notice:
    Mirror update:
    1. Support iPhone usb network sharing
    2. Support multi-application recording at the same time
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1
    TS10.1.1_20220426.144752_THEME1-360
    TS10.1.2_20220507.095321_THEME1
    TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1
    A generic firmware update for TS10 deviced. (link expires in a week - probably worth somebody reuploading)

Place the file in the root of a USB and hit the system upgrade button in the settings.
    After the update, go to settings - car settings - extra setting - 123456 - config info - choose the options that were ticked prior to the update (BC6 for me)

The update file is titled: TS10.1.2_20210106.173438_THEME1.zip
    Presumably from 6th Jan 2021