Search This thread

Paradox

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-123614_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-123614_AliExpress.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: lissics and adasci

Paradox

Anyone having the same problem? Android auto is stretching to full screen and it looks ugly AF. Tried every Tlink version available in this thread, tried developer setting from the auto to adjust the resolution, but no luck!!

Attachments

• 20220814_220650-01.jpeg
    20220814_220650-01.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
  • 20220814_220711-02.jpeg
    20220814_220711-02.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Skippiee

Aug 15, 2022
Sarsbucket,

I did upload ts10.1.1_20220426.144752_THEME1-360 from your files. Then after searching a lot I did find someone in China to help me out to purchase a licence. It cost 10 RMD which is 1,5USD😁😁😁. Make me laugh,lots of effort for 1,5. Anyway I am happy with it. Now is time to install all cameras.
Thanks

If someone needs a help to purchase anything in China like digital licence,let me know I can give a contact to trusted person.
Regards
Hey buddy how are you? I need calibrate the 360 cameras and I need a 4 digit passcode so I used 8888 and doesn’t work, do you have the passcode? and I have to use a calibration cloth?
Thanks

occams-razor

Nov 15, 2011
Google Pixel 6a
I received my 360 enabled TS10 I bought on Alibaba. It looks like somebody faked the Android version. Does anybody know if I can use TS10.1.2 firmware on this if I don't need the 360 support?

sysinfo1.jpg
unnamed.jpg

VLA23

Aug 15, 2022
Hola, tengo una radio android TS10 de 4GB y 32GB, la unidad muestra un mensaje en la pantalla en letras rojas que dice que el hardware no soporta 360 viwe y sigue entrando y saliendo de la aplicación, necesito cambiar el software, ¿puede Ayúdame por favor

VLA23

Aug 15, 2022
¿Por qué flasheaste 360 firmwre en una unidad que no es 360? ¡Ahora tienes que pedirle a tu semmer el firmware más reciente para tu unidad!
Hola, la unidad venia con ese firmware instalado y no tardaron 30 minutos en instalarlo y empezo a dar ese problema. Solo tenía 4 días desde que lo compré en AliExpress.

romanert

Jul 27, 2022
Did you find a solution to the steering wheel learning ??
So here's what I got from the seller yesterday - they're telling me that it's impossible to change steering wheel controls, because we have a canbus adapter that determines what input each button is responsible for. Sounds like complete crap to me, most likely what it means is that it's possible, but they need to release a software update. Can't do it ourselves. Quite unfortunate

VLA23

Aug 15, 2022
Así que esto es lo que recibí del vendedor ayer: me dicen que es imposible cambiar los controles del volante, porque tenemos un adaptador canbus que determina de qué entrada es responsable cada botón. Suena como una completa mierda para mí, lo más probable es que signifique que es posible, pero necesitan lanzar una actualización de software. No podemos hacerlo nosotros mismos. Bastante desafortunado
Si ingresa al menú de configuración/fábrica/información de configuración, ¿ve una configuración para habilitar el panorama 360? Use "123456" como contraseña para ingresar a la configuración de fábrica.
no lo permite cuando entro a ajustes 360 inicia un loop de la aplicacion entrando y saliendo

occams-razor

Nov 15, 2011
Google Pixel 6a
So here's what I got from the seller yesterday - they're telling me that it's impossible to change steering wheel controls, because we have a canbus adapter that determines what input each button is responsible for. Sounds like complete crap to me, most likely what it means is that it's possible, but they need to release a software update. Can't do it ourselves. Quite unfortunate
It's like this when canbus adapters are used with the PX5/PX6 when I was playing with them. The software is only able to remap controls when they are fed into the analog inputs, i.e., "key1" and "key2". Maybe something's changed since then. I don't know if other head unit platforms have software for remapping canbus, but you'll likely be waiting a long time if you need it.

There are ways to work around this. If your car has the three wire analog interface for the steering controls, connect them to "key1," "key2," and ground on your cable harness. I don't know what you need to configure to ignore the canbus signals in the TS10 (if anything). If you can't ignore the canbus SWC signals, then you're kinda screwed.

If you MUST use canbus for whatever reason, an Axxess ASWC-1 will accept canbus and convert it to an analog control. They can cost upwards of 100USD. But there are equivalent boxes from other vendors which run a little cheaper. Just need to make sure your make/model is supported. These were made originally to interface digital SWC controls to head units from Pioneer, Sony, etc. which have analog inputs. But no reason why you can't interface with the TS10 in this manner. And afterwards remap the controls. Of course, the same caveat applies here, the canbus SWC signals need to be ignored by the TS10 (if it's even possible).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Hello, can I apply this update to my unit?. Is it posible to find a rooted firmware ?. This unit says it comes with android 12 but that is fake, it comes with android 10.View attachment 5724233
    Hello, can I apply this update to my unit?. Is it posible to find a rooted firmware ?. This unit says it comes with android 12 but that is fake, it comes with android 10.
    I wouldn't recommend to try to upgrade using that firmware for your headunit - the reason is that your installed firmware has TW11-WINDOW-THEME-HDPI in the file name. And the one you plan to install is just THEME1.

So first of all will you lose the WINDOW function because the THEME1 has no window. im not sure if you have a TESLA WINDOW (a vertical screen) because you have the TW11 in the file name and should keep to that.

The second problem is that you seem to have some kind of special version of firmware. Its probably made custom for your unit and if you then use a standard firmware will you most certainly lose functions or even worse.

The best is to contact the seller and ask for the latest firmware and if thats not possible search for your head unit brand name and firmware on internet.
    2DE09291-6903-4BBC-AD60-D2DA55E17A31.jpeg
    Привет, ребята, где я могу найти такую лаунчер? Мне это очень нравится, кажется, это от ts10
    View attachment 5724663Привет, ребята, где я могу найти такую лаунчер? Мне это очень нравится, кажется, это от ts10
    That theme is not a "standard" TS10 theme, its probably custom made for some of the many brands of TS10 that all comes with different pre-installed themes (and dont look the same). My own orginal theme looks like this:

TS10 window-theme.jpg
    New TLINK version (well quite new anyway)

TLINK_dw_2.0.12_20220824040630.apk​

Latest available APK before was 1.95 or 1.96 and this is 2.0.12 i dont have any list of what is changed so try it if you want and if you are not happy with the older versions.​

@Cyberswebe I would like to know if the new version for TS10.1.2_WINDOW-THEME1 The one from August has already been released
    I still havent seen any new version for TS10 1.2 WINDOW-THEME1 being released since last update (20220721) i will post the new version as soon as its released and i get it.
    this is my main unit not showing here i applied the link in the picture i sent you it worked
    I have this firmware οn my ts10 screen. Is there any update to make my system better?
    Μy car is opel astra j 2014 diesel 1.6 136hp

Ts10. 2.2_20220530.135412_THEME1_v2
    User Sarsbucket made a post in this thread to his Google Drive share with a folder full of firmware, you can find a 10.2.2_20220621 version in there which is what I'm running, but keep in mind that if your current firmware is fine and you're not having any actual issues with it, be very cautious about updating. If it's fine, it's often better to just leave things as they are.
    Time for a new firmware for TS10 1.2 window-theme1 head units - just to be clear this is NOT for 1.1 or 2.2 units and not for vertical/TESLA screens!

Firmware name:

TS10.1.2_20220915.141042_WINDOW-THEME1

Change log:

There is no changelog available this time so I have no idea what they fixed or perhaps broken this time. So installing of this firmware is on your own risk as usual.

New link to firmware because the other one got deleted:

For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    New firmware is now released for the 1.2 WINDOW-THEME1 version - TS10.1.2_20220721.111654_WINDOW-THEME1 in this release have they now put back the FOTA that was removed in earlier versions.

Download link:

I spent this weekend digging deep into my headunit both looking at the hardware which made me think that if the Chinese manufacturers would put as much effort as they do in faking the hardware/software (Android version) and trying to block all software that will show that its not a Android 11 or 12 unit so could this unit be a great one.

On the software side is the BIG problem that we have a firmware which is made for the chinese market and after that been remade again and again until its so messed up so you have to spend several months trying to find what you looking for and its filled of pincodes to enter settings. They messed up the basic settings for example autostart that will not work or the inbuilt microphone and Google Assistant because the Google settings is crippled. I really wish there will come a CLEAN version of the firmware which is like a Google Pixel phone without all the crap.

The same with the preinstalled Theme app where that one now lately is called ilauncher http://ilauncher.net/ and you still need to pay for the extra themes (well if you have the Chinese version so are there free themes monthly but not otherwise) and where most people have no idea that if you upgrade it correctly will you have support now for Spotify where the songs and album cover will show up nicely in the stock theme.

But there is still no support for the stock theme to use and show song names and covers for example Rocket Music player, PowerAmp, Musicolet, AIMP or Jet Audio Player instead do we need to use the inbuilt music/videoplayer that has a UI that makes me believe im back in the 80s again and just want to make me cry.....
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Hi everyone, now is the TS10.1.2_20220519.171713_WINDOW-THEME1 released this firmware is for the ones that already have the WINDOW-THEME1 version installed.

NOTICE! Before updating a firmware always take a picture or write down what firmware is already installed so you know if you need to go back to the former one.

Release Notes:

Autor: XMJ
    17:15 2022/5/19
    Notice:
    latest image packaging

Autor: LXW
    15:34 2022/5/13
    Notice:
    1. Solve the problem that the SD card cannot be recognized by the Japanese map

Autor:Tcx
    10:26 2022/5/5
    Notice:
    In-vehicle settings supplement the Spanish language provided by Anchangxing

9:48 2022/04/29
    Notice:
    1. Solution: Fangkong learning prompts overlap

11:21 2022/04/28
    Notice:
    1. Mirror update to solve the problem of abnormal custom applications on one screen and three displays

Autor:Tcx
    18:36 2022/4/25
    Notice:
    Update Anchorstar available in Spanish

Autor:wzh
    15:03 2022/4/19
    Notice:
    Update 360apk

Autor:xmj
    14:17 2022/4/9
    Notice:
    Solve the recorder not working

9:48 2022/01/12
    Notice:
    Mirror update:
    1. Support iPhone usb network sharing
    2. Support multi-application recording at the same time
    Time for a new firmware release TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1.zip (NOTICE! this is for the ones that have THEME1 versions installed already (check what version you have before installation!) or for the ones that want to change from the WINDOW-THEME versions).

Firmware update info:
    1. Support: Netflix and Disney+ use (APK supports the latest version, manual installation is required)
    2. Support: Apple mobile phone usb network sharing (settings - network - more network settings - USB network sharing open)
    3. Support: Added support for ext4 format storage mount (usb, extsd)
    4. Support: Compatible with screen parameters with dcs in BOOT file name; 2K screen FT8201AA and FT8201AB touch IC compatible
    5. Compatible: The theme is compatible with 1920*720 resolution display (but it is recommended that customers use an exclusive system with HDPI to do this resolution)
    6. Compatible: touch compatible 1200x1920 with buttons
    7. Increase: AUX adds video full-screen ratio debugging function
    8. Sangka: The voice software selection is changed to display all third-party apps of Google+
    9. Optimization: the 360 camera flashes back after 5 seconds of opening and the problem that it cannot be opened
    10. Optimization: Japan map cannot read offline map package from external SD card
    11. Optimization: Fix the application that forced portrait screen cannot be displayed in full screen
    12. Optimization: the 360 option in the settings - factory settings - configuration information is changed to always displayed
    13. Optimization: Repeatedly hitting the handbrake resulted in no image problem; repairing the handbrake setting - the speed option has no effect
    14. Optimization: The headrest output response is slow when the Bluetooth and car settings interface are switched;
    Optimize the microphone gain adjustment in the Bluetooth APP to a larger value
    15. Optimization: GSP star loss problem caused by built-in four-in-one module problem
    16. Update: 360 updated to 516 version (adapted to 2000x1200 resolution font size)
    17. The system software version does not support OTA online upgrade