New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

editmaster

Jan 13, 2012
Well...it did process a34 and after the update I briefly saw the main screen. But then...pesky emergency dailer again. What in the world....

Attachments

• IMG_20210528_225638.jpg
    IMG_20210528_225638.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20210528_225759.jpg
    IMG_20210528_225759.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 158
You risk nothing doing that test, there's always that KEY1 method to reflash again the firmware
Ah sorry I didn't see your last post, ok so it does not work, as the mercedes logo, that PUK-locked info must be stored in a separate partition that isn't formatted by firmware install process, or something like that, I personnally hate the TS10 platform, and to be honnest I bought a Ekiy T900 6/128 uis7862 FYT platform to replace the ownice K7

Should receive it next week

Then I'll play with the ownice K7 (TS10) trying to root the unit

The Topway TS10 platform is "too" crypted for me !

editmaster

Jan 13, 2012
Someone in another thread recommended looking for uboot on russian forums. Any idea if that would help?
Missing the good old recovery menu on these units.
Too bad TS10s are that bad. Those units offer a good bang for the buck and just look good in old Merc models. Plus a good screeen size.

If you guys don´t have further ideas how to fight this thing all I can hope for is that the vendor will replace it.

editmaster

Jan 13, 2012
Hi all. Anyone has any new ideas to really format a TS10 unit?
I'm still stuck at the pesky Pin lock screen.
Seller wants the unit send back to him..another 50 bucks gone🤮

Hi all. Anyone has any new ideas to really format a TS10 unit?
I'm still stuck at the pesky Pin lock screen.
Seller wants the unit send back to him..another 50 bucks gone🤮
This is really sad, I double checked what available options I know to format the unit and still don't understand where in the earth the unit stores that data

Normally flashing:
1623482260507.png

Plus the format partition file (the file with 32768 Kb) it should disappear

But it is nt your case

I'm afraid that you will use your 50 bucks friend, I'm sorry for you, I'd like to help but I suck myself in understanding this strange TS10 behaviour

editmaster

Jan 13, 2012
This is really sad, I double checked what available options I know to format the unit and still don't understand where in the earth the unit stores that data

Normally flashing:
View attachment 5336151

Plus the format partition file (the file with 32768 Kb) it should disappear

But it is nt your case

I'm afraid that you will use your 50 bucks friend, I'm sorry for you, I'd like to help but I suck myself in understanding this strange TS10 behaviour
Mine is a 6GB/128GB version. Don't know if this is of relevance.

Seller had send me file supposed to format the device (posted a Google drive link a few replies above), but it starts with a71.
From what I can tell those files get executed by that order, so a71 gets done last, which doesn't make much sense to me.
I ran a71 on its own, but to no avail. Anyone can have a look what's inside a71?

Attachments

• IMG_20210528_225638.jpg
    IMG_20210528_225638.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 105

Davecar12

Jun 14, 2021
I have a big problem, today after the installation I update with another firmware and my radio does not initialize. The screen is black, it is brick. Any idea how to solve this?

I could not find how to enter the recovery mode.

Thank you,

I have a big problem, today after the installation I update with another firmware and my radio does not initialize. The screen is black, it is brick. Any idea how to solve this?

I could not find how to enter the recovery mode.

Thank you,
Put your original firmware in the USBKey and plug it

Put the cable named "key1" or "key2" to chassis ground and pint the reset hole in your radio (while the cable key1 or key2 are grounded)

The unit should start flashing the firmare in the USBKey, now you can remove key1 or key2 from ground

Davecar12

Jun 14, 2021
Put your original firmware in the USBKey and plug it

Put the cable named "key1" or "key2" to chassis ground and pint the reset hole in your radio (while the cable key1 or key2 are grounded)

The unit should start flashing the firmare in the USBKey, now you can remove key1 or key2 from ground
Thenk you for you help. I dont have the original firmware but ask for help to my "dear" chinese seller. Now its time to wait but i will try with your method and I but i will try and i will sayed if i have lucky

drisslar

Account currently disabled
Apr 23, 2021
GB
meettomy.site
Cela m'est également arrivé après une mauvaise mise à jour l'appareil est briqué. le vendeur m'envoie une mise à jour avec formatage. Mettez le firmware dans la clé USB formatée fat 32 et branchez-la en usb à 4 fils.
voici le document qui montre l'opération :

Mettez le câble nommé "key1" ou "key2" à la masse du châssis ou au fil noir négatif (-) et allumez l'appareil et relâchez le fil key1 dès que la mise à jour en apparaît sur l'écran
voici le lien de la mise à jour de l'UIS7862 (Unisoc ums512) :

Cela m'est également arrivé après une mauvaise mise à jour l'appareil est briqué. le vendeur m'envoie une mise à jour avec formatage. Mettez le firmware dans la clé USB formatée fat 32 et branchez-la en usb à 4 fils.

Mettez le câble nommé "key1" ou "key2" à la masse du châssis ou au fil noir négatif (-) et allumez l'appareil et relâchez le fil key1 dès que la mise à jour en apparaît sur l'écran
Thanks for sharing !

Reactions: Davecar12

Davecar12

Jun 14, 2021

Excelent! Thenk you, i will try tomorrow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had a similar problem, restarting the device helped and after restarting it detected the SIM card.
    Thanks, forgot to mention that I tried restarting several times and it still wasn't recognized. I've got the SIM connected as part of the 20-pin connector shown in the attached. I did reach out to the seller I purchased the head unit from on AliExpress, they said that "due to the suppression of Chinese technology by the United States, our 4G function cannot be used in the United States anymore."
    Hi @jaankoM,

I don't know what advantages... I still have the TS10.1.2_xxx firmware.
    My friend with TS10.2.2_XXX doesn't seem to have any problems.
    Android remains at version 10, only the TS10"S" firmwares are updated to Abdroid 12 and are not compatible.

I am sorry.
    Hi bros, I bought this from AliExpress a few days ago and it says TS10S 2.1. I want to get another launcher or do some root, but it's hard to find the firmware that fits my device. So can I install TS10 2.2?
    From what I understand you must stick with the prefix of your firmware, ie you must use 2.1xxx firmware if that is what you have now. From the looks of your photos, you have a late model TS10 and very recent firmware, as well as the driving app, my understanding is you could loose some of the benefits of the apps etc that came with your stereo if you change firmware, you could also brick the head unit if you use the wrong firmware. Hopefully someone more experienced that me can help you more
    I also replaced the 5V fan with the 12V one connected directly to the AMP pin (the model with RCA cable connector and SIM slot so to speak) in the hope that it wouldn't make that strange noise when starting the car at low temperatures but it didn't. Like this. changed a lot.
    How can I manage the 12V AMP power supply and therefore the "on/off" of the fan? At the moment it is still always on.
    Thank you

Hi,

There would be an APK that regulates different functions (for TS10 Topway...)

Seeing is believing: com.tw.fan-29-10
    Is Android 12 or 13 not an option?

...CUT

No, as far as I know, yours is Android 10 API-29, all other names are Fake...
    CUT

...Regarding the navigation issue, I recall driving home without using Android Auto, solely relying on Bluetooth. It seemed like Google Maps retrieved my home address from my phone via Bluetooth. Is this not possible or am I misunderstanding something?

I don't know this... :unsure:

With the Smartphone/Bluetooth connected you certainly passed the information to the Car Tablet.
    For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    From here: Topway TS10 firmware

password: TopwayTS10
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Hi everyone! i been continued to test new firmwares and Tlink versions for our "dear" TS10 headunits and I have gone trough over 100s of them and the newer firmwares usually mostly mess up more things than they bring anything useful.

But this week i installed TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1 (NOTICE! this is for units with the 1.2 versions of the firmware, NOT for 2.2 or 1.1 or any other versions! and NOT for the vertical window ones).

And on top of that did i install the new version of Tlink 2.0.18 to get a fully working Android Auto/Carplay.

Which led to that i for the first time got a almost perfect working TS10. The only thing that was a bit tricky was to connect the phone to TLINK, but by trying several times (i removed the bluetooth connected units on my phone and headunit and re-connected) did it finally work wireless also (it worked directly with cable).

Here is the links for the daring ones to try it out, all on your own responsibility!

TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1

Tlink 2.0.18

NOTICE! if you have problems with registration of TLINK, try this version instead (All credits goes to DarkVoid).

Good luck everyone!
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case