New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread

VLA23

Aug 15, 2022
Así que esto es lo que recibí del vendedor ayer: me dicen que es imposible cambiar los controles del volante, porque tenemos un adaptador canbus que determina de qué entrada es responsable cada botón. Suena como una completa mierda para mí, lo más probable es que signifique que es posible, pero necesitan lanzar una actualización de software. No podemos hacerlo nosotros mismos. Bastante desafortunado
Si ingresa al menú de configuración/fábrica/información de configuración, ¿ve una configuración para habilitar el panorama 360? Use "123456" como contraseña para ingresar a la configuración de fábrica.
no lo permite cuando entro a ajustes 360 inicia un loop de la aplicacion entrando y saliendo

romanert

Jul 27, 2022
It's like this when canbus adapters are used with the PX5/PX6 when I was playing with them. The software is only able to remap controls when they are fed into the analog inputs, i.e., "key1" and "key2". Maybe something's changed since then. I don't know if other head unit platforms have software for remapping canbus, but you'll likely be waiting a long time if you need it.

There are ways to work around this. If your car has the three wire analog interface for the steering controls, connect them to "key1," "key2," and ground on your cable harness. I don't know what you need to configure to ignore the canbus signals in the TS10 (if anything).

If you MUST use canbus for whatever reason, an Axxess ASWC-1 will accept canbus and convert it to an analog control. They can cost upwards of 100USD. But there are equivalent boxes from other vendors which run a little cheaper. Just need to make sure your make/model is supported. These were made originally to interface digital SWC controls to head units from Pioneer, Sony, etc. which have analog inputs. But no reason why you can't interface with the TS10 in this manner. And afterwards remap the controls.
That is very helpful, thank you!
I would choose the path of least resistance here. So do I understand correctly that I can get the Axxess ASWC-1 module and install it instead of the canbus module I currently have? And then how would I remap the controls with Axxess, is there a separate app to do that?

occams-razor

Nov 15, 2011
Google Pixel 6a
That is very helpful, thank you!
I would choose the path of least resistance here. So do I understand correctly that I can get the Axxess ASWC-1 module and install it instead of the canbus module I currently have? And then how would I remap the controls with Axxess, is there a separate app to do that?
Yes, lose the multifunction canbus box and install the ASWC-1 and interface to the key1,key2 controls on the TS10. You may need to buy a separate harness to connect your car to the ASWC-1. Crutchfield.com can be helpful in telling your what you might need. Or check with Axxess.

Afterwards, just use the included SWC mapping app in the TS10 to remap the controls since as you already discovered it only understands key1 and key2 inputs. There may be a limitation on long press mapping, but I am not sure.

The ASWC-1 was made for the North American market, so if your car is not sold here/there, you might encounter a problem. But you can always email them and ask since car software is shared across many models outside the US/Canada.

romanert

Jul 27, 2022
Question to all of those who have CarPlay on your TS10: is it both wired and wireless? I have TLink app on mine, and it only supports wireless.
The customer support is telling me "wired is supported, you just need to connect bluetooth first", which basically means it's still wireless. I've had wired on my other cars, and CarPlay connects instantly when plugged into usb. I actually prefer wired connection for its speed and reliablity.
How about you, does anyone have wired CarPlay?

Reactions: korgo

lufee84

May 23, 2011
Is there any way to change boot up logo?
Have T10 and TS10 for two cars but even after MCU and firmware update there is only two stock android pics.
I tried to put downloaded JPG to logo folder but will not show up.

romanert

Jul 27, 2022
Have T10 and TS10 for two cars but even after MCU and firmware update there is only two stock android pics.
You need to use a special app to create a boot logo. Which one though - is a good question. I couldn't find any in this topic

Sarsbucket

May 18, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Ok. This isn't too hard, it just requires some formatting. What I did was find the pic I wanted, readjusted the file size (smaller, it doesnt need to be above 720) and then adjusted the aspect ratio through the resolution ( make it 720x1280 or whatever the original logo size is, you're basically rotating the image ) and then add it to the ".TCFG" folder. You should see it then. In my firmware the "LOGO setting" selection is under the "123456" factory menu.
Screenshot_20220817-112021.png
Screenshot_20220817-112112.png
Screenshot_20220817-112118.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lufee84 and Paradox

iskenderr

Aug 17, 2022
TS10'unuzda CarPlay olan herkese soru: Hem kablolu hem kablosuz mu? Benimkinde TLink uygulaması var ve yalnızca kablosuz bağlantıyı destekliyor.
Müşteri desteği bana "kablolu destekleniyor, sadece önce bluetooth'u bağlamanız gerekiyor" diyor, bu da temelde hala kablosuz olduğu anlamına geliyor. Diğer arabalarıma kablo taktım ve CarPlay, usb'ye takıldığında anında bağlanıyor. Aslında hızı ve güvenilirliği için kablolu bağlantıyı tercih ederim.
Ya sen, kablolu CarPlay kullanan var mı?
T18 model kullanıyorum. Yerel satıcım iphone CarPlay kablosuz çalıştırdı. Bende Kablosuz Android Auto çalıştırdım. Sıkıntı yok.

iskenderr

Aug 17, 2022
Merhaba
1- TS18 model kullanıyorum. Google Protect "Car Choose" uygulamasını kilitledi. MCU update uygulaması açılmıyor artık. Fabrika ayarlarına döndürmeden kurtarma yolu varmı?
2- Bluetooth telefon uygulamasından telefon etmek zahmetli. Ekrana kısa yol uygulaması ile direk belirli kişiyi arama yapmak mümkünmü?
3- Bu forum konusunda okuduğuma göre (google translate) Can bus (raise) decoder kullanıldığında Key1 Key2 SWC ler kullanılamıyor mu? Extradan bir kaç tuş eklemeyi düşünüyordum.
4- Bluetooth telefon bağlı iken Telefonun kendi google asistanını tetiklemek mümkünmü? "Call Mama" gibi sesli komut kullanmak istiyorum.
5- Macro kullanan varmı tek tuş ile ekranı ikiye bölüp son iki uygulamayı ekran da görmek istiyorum. Araç kullanırken manuel uğraşmak riskli oluyor. Tek tuş ile yapılabilinirse güzel olur.
6- Ekranı 3 bölmek mümkünmü? Sağ yarısı harita, sol yarı üst tarafı araç yakıt tirp gistergesi sol alt taraf mp3-Radyo-internet Radyo-Video - youtube vs.. (Custom Dashboard diye bişi varmı)
7- DSP subwoofer gain ayarını ilgili uygulamayı açmadan ayarlamak mümkünmü?
8- Mikrofon sesi karşıya kısık gidiyor. Bluetooh uygulamasındaki Gain MAX, Level MAX. Android içinde bir ayar yeri varmı (Mühendis Modu vs).
(Turkish Langue)

Last edited:

romanert

Jul 27, 2022
Thank you, that's Zlink not Tlink though. There's some mystery behind those - they look identical and are created by the same company, but it's important not to mix them unless you want to brick your carplay.
I'm looking for Tlink5 if someone has it..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had a similar problem, restarting the device helped and after restarting it detected the SIM card.
    Thanks, forgot to mention that I tried restarting several times and it still wasn't recognized. I've got the SIM connected as part of the 20-pin connector shown in the attached. I did reach out to the seller I purchased the head unit from on AliExpress, they said that "due to the suppression of Chinese technology by the United States, our 4G function cannot be used in the United States anymore."
    Hi @jaankoM,

I don't know what advantages... I still have the TS10.1.2_xxx firmware.
    My friend with TS10.2.2_XXX doesn't seem to have any problems.
    Android remains at version 10, only the TS10"S" firmwares are updated to Abdroid 12 and are not compatible.

I am sorry.
    Hi bros, I bought this from AliExpress a few days ago and it says TS10S 2.1. I want to get another launcher or do some root, but it's hard to find the firmware that fits my device. So can I install TS10 2.2?
    From what I understand you must stick with the prefix of your firmware, ie you must use 2.1xxx firmware if that is what you have now. From the looks of your photos, you have a late model TS10 and very recent firmware, as well as the driving app, my understanding is you could loose some of the benefits of the apps etc that came with your stereo if you change firmware, you could also brick the head unit if you use the wrong firmware. Hopefully someone more experienced that me can help you more
    I also replaced the 5V fan with the 12V one connected directly to the AMP pin (the model with RCA cable connector and SIM slot so to speak) in the hope that it wouldn't make that strange noise when starting the car at low temperatures but it didn't. Like this. changed a lot.
    How can I manage the 12V AMP power supply and therefore the "on/off" of the fan? At the moment it is still always on.
    Thank you

Hi,

There would be an APK that regulates different functions (for TS10 Topway...)

Seeing is believing: com.tw.fan-29-10
    Is Android 12 or 13 not an option?

...CUT

No, as far as I know, yours is Android 10 API-29, all other names are Fake...
    CUT

...Regarding the navigation issue, I recall driving home without using Android Auto, solely relying on Bluetooth. It seemed like Google Maps retrieved my home address from my phone via Bluetooth. Is this not possible or am I misunderstanding something?

I don't know this... :unsure:

With the Smartphone/Bluetooth connected you certainly passed the information to the Car Tablet.
    For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    From here: Topway TS10 firmware

password: TopwayTS10
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Hi everyone! i been continued to test new firmwares and Tlink versions for our "dear" TS10 headunits and I have gone trough over 100s of them and the newer firmwares usually mostly mess up more things than they bring anything useful.

But this week i installed TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1 (NOTICE! this is for units with the 1.2 versions of the firmware, NOT for 2.2 or 1.1 or any other versions! and NOT for the vertical window ones).

And on top of that did i install the new version of Tlink 2.0.18 to get a fully working Android Auto/Carplay.

Which led to that i for the first time got a almost perfect working TS10. The only thing that was a bit tricky was to connect the phone to TLINK, but by trying several times (i removed the bluetooth connected units on my phone and headunit and re-connected) did it finally work wireless also (it worked directly with cable).

Here is the links for the daring ones to try it out, all on your own responsibility!

TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1

Tlink 2.0.18

NOTICE! if you have problems with registration of TLINK, try this version instead (All credits goes to DarkVoid).

Good luck everyone!
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case