New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Search This thread
Jan 11, 2018
1 and 2:
This problem has several forum members encountered and if you use the search function can you find several different solutions. But by your description does it seems that Google Play Protect has blocked Car Choose and disabled it. If you have GPP activated so try disable it and try again. And try to reinstall Car Choose with GPP disabled if that doesnt work. And if you want to reprogram the buttons is a video for it here:

The App works again, indeed somehow it got disabled by GPP.
But for the Answer Call etc. those still won´t work, before i put my message online i already had search the forum for over a week about this. But nothing really did give a solution.About the video, i tried to program it with the steeringwheel ap, but it does not work, nothing happens when i use the app.

And it´s only the Call&Hang Up Button and Voice. Al the others work fine.
(I´ve looked at the wiring can´t find anything wrong with it. Tried different Canbus settings. but no luck.
Also tried General (like someone in the Forum suggested) also no dice there for me.
3. Try a different file manager - there is many free ones and first of all doublecheck that you given all permissions for the file manager.
Have tried several, Also tried Es File Explorer Pro (have used it by several others and always worked) but no dice. Tried different USB Data Cable but also no luck. So i checked if a USB SD card got recognized, that workes fine.
But even other Phones i tried no luck.
4. One big problem with our TS10 units is that its not compatible with all dashcams.
Okay that´s a bummer.
5. Probably hidden deep in the password protected menus, try looking around in FACTORY, GENERAL and DEVELOPER MODE - passwords is: 123456, 8888, 7890 or 7890 and the hour right now for example 789009 (time here is 09:29 in the morning).
I´ve Spend days looking through them, i can´t find any setting who solves it.. It stays the same.
6. Pull down the top menu and click this button to turn off/on about the language am i not sure where the settings hide for it, i myself dont use this function.
Solved, that button was already closed, it was from a other app. I did find it, but wauuw it´s frustrating, because now that app does not work anymore (Voice Control), and after reinstall the app, it suddenly only shows up in chinese :-( , I can speak/read different language but chinese is not one of them.
And to check what Android version your unit really has (probably Android 10) so use one of the many free fake device test apps.
Devcheck Says Android 12 but API is 29, when i looked only i found somewhere that API 29 means Android 10, so i guess my suspicion was correct it´s not Android 12.

Jan 11, 2018
I jsut got one of these units;
I have a TS10 android head unit with wireless carplay functionality.
System name; SPRD Ums512_1h10_Natv
It works with 1 iPhone just fine - wirelessly - but not multiusers.

I have an issue with the bluetooth system in that if my wife gets in the car it will not automatically connect to her bluetooth phone - its still looking for mine.

If i go to the bluetooth program and manually click on her iphnoe then it will connect but only by manually reconnecting it.

I have also noticed that my android headunit is not using the bluetooth system setup in its settings menu - the system bluetooth is called 'topway' but the bluetooth for using carplay is 'CarKit_blink'. If I do connect a phone to topway bluetooth in the android settings then it does not appear in the tlink / carplay system.

(ideas)
So this 'Carkit_blink' system is a seperate bluetooth software?
its not autoconnecting to phones?

can anyone help with some solution to either get 'carkit_blink' autoconnecting to phones or to use the default android bluetooth system for tlink?
Hi, Have you tried if the autoconnect works with a android phone?, because it could be Iphone related problem.

I have the same system, and my phone (Android) connects to the bluetooth within seconds automaticly.

It is correct there are 2 sperate bluetooth connections, the Carkit_blink is for Phones, the other one is to connect to a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter.

mrbsound

Aug 4, 2022
Using the $10 3 speed/Off fan in my Post #2249

Would of been nice if lower center spot for fan was tapped for a 40mm fan, so instead made a copy of the 30mm bracket in 40mm size.

Attachments

• Fan Bracket  Pics.png
    Fan Bracket Pics.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 167

saltofx_v

Mar 25, 2011
i have problem to connect to wifi....it connects only randomly and disconnects after awhile.anyone else has the same problem?any solution?

nougatverte

Jul 14, 2017
Hello, anyone know if it is possible to disable the head unit microphone and force the use of the microphone on my iphone?

I connect my phone with carplay wireless…

Microphone on head unit is close to useless.

Onutcristian

Apr 10, 2017
Hello again. After I updated the themes, the back button no longer works. It's the bottom left button. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-11-19-32-53-81_57e717c094f371a1dada6567a1123b99.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-11-19-32-53-81_57e717c094f371a1dada6567a1123b99.jpg
    884.8 KB · Views: 119

drguess

Nov 14, 2015
translated
you can not in that version does not work, I also have the same rom

Last edited by a moderator:

marciokfm

Oct 3, 2022
Translated
View attachment 5730425Waze map is not showing and update trip in firmware window_theme1. I appreciate if anyone can help me to configure it correctly. Tqvm
my problem is that it doesn't appear anything else it just doesn't turn on
does not work
does not show any image
It doesn't even have energy on the usb. so I can't do anything else with it, I've tried to connect it was key1 jutos with gnd but nothing happens.
Thanks but I still need help to solve
if you have more help thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorin-Ionel

Oct 14, 2022
491 / 5.000

Rezultatele traducerii​

I've joined the club too and I salute you!
I have a TS10 6GB/128GB drive
It's pretty well done in terms of Canbus, controls, buttons, etc.

The thing that bothers me (so far) is that the font, although I set it to maximum, is still very small and taken over in the same way in all applications (waze, maps, spotify, etc).
Has anyone discovered where the font can be made larger?

Then, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the sound quality has decreased. Is such a thing possible?
Thanks

Last edited:

divingmachine

Apr 2, 2016
The only way currently is to either cut the connection to the internal mic on the board or to cover the mic hole with some isolating matter. To adjust the volume you are only able to set it in the Bluetooth settings ( bt mic gain to max)

They only work simultaneously. I know this should be a basic setting, but this is again classic Chinese engineering (no front, I am glad we have access to those after market devices)

I would love to find the responsible devs and contact them directly, to see if they can steer the development process a bit. Most of the needed configurations should be small hot fixes.
so i managed to take of the internal mic now the external microphone works well, it just needed a soldering iron to take it of the printboard

Márciommxx

Oct 3, 2022
Como forçar a atualização do firmware:

1. Formate a unidade flash usb para o sistema de arquivos fat32
2. Descompacte os arquivos de firmware na pasta raiz da unidade flash USB formatada
3. Insira a unidade flash USB na porta USB do auto-rádio
4. Ligue o carro, espere o sistema inicializar
5. Pressione reset no auto-rádio com uma agulha ou similar (não é necessário pressioná-lo por muito tempo) e quando o rádio desligar (ele começa a reiniciar, uma tela de inicialização normal pode aparecer), desligue imediatamente o motor (desligar a ignição)
6. Aguarde 5-10 segundos (com o carro desligado)
7. Ligue o motor (ligue a ignição) - o sistema inicializa no modo intermitente. É importante não desligar o motor durante a atualização! pode levar muito tempo.
8. Após a conclusão do processo de firmware, o sistema será reinicializado.
9. A primeira inicialização pode ser longa, então você tem que esperar que ela termine!.
ele nao aparece nada, simplesmente não liga !!, não tem nenhum tipo de imagem.

ninjasptifire

Oct 28, 2012
olá pessoal!! o Bluetooth está ficando desativado. Eu ativo e após 3s ele se desativa sozinho. O que faço?

Hello guys!! Bluetooth is getting turned off. I activate it and after 3s it deactivates itself. What do I do?

jasonleu

Jul 29, 2007
After updating the MUC version, the function of the center knob on my car (Infiniti Q30) is reversed
Would some people can provide the firmware for this version (TS10.1.1-100-752-A4C695-220419)? thanks a lot~:):):)
1665896981911-png.5736087

timido64

Sep 24, 2022
Verona
www.pausacafeone.it
After updating the MUC version, the function of the center knob on my car (Infiniti Q30) is reversed
Would some people can provide the firmware for this version (TS10.1.1-100-752-A4C695-220419)? thanks a lot~:):):)
1665896981911-png.5736087
Good morning,
You should give more information ... for example these are the characteristics of my radio:

Attachments

• system3.jpg
    system3.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 101

timido64

Sep 24, 2022
Verona
www.pausacafeone.it
Ok,
however, to correct the reversal of the buttons, you don't need to update the firmware but you have to act as a system settings.

Edit:
If you don't solve, I'm looking for in the posts and inform you ...
See if this video can be useful to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O34gzkP1zPQ

To find updates you can see here:
Archive

Check the name of the update well, it must be the same... I don't see firmware for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: mariodantas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had a similar problem, restarting the device helped and after restarting it detected the SIM card.
    Thanks, forgot to mention that I tried restarting several times and it still wasn't recognized. I've got the SIM connected as part of the 20-pin connector shown in the attached. I did reach out to the seller I purchased the head unit from on AliExpress, they said that "due to the suppression of Chinese technology by the United States, our 4G function cannot be used in the United States anymore."
    Do you have the S10 or T18 and what was the step by step process to downgrade, could you help me please? I have the UIS8581 processor
    I have T10. First you must download ther firmware and then You can search on Youtube. Just follow the instruction. This is the link :
    Did your sim card work again after the downgrade? How did you go back to the previous version?
    Yes, my SIM card work again after i downgrade.
    @BobCuspe1973

I don't have your firmware, but if everything works you stay as you are...
    I've heard of guys updating doesn't work well, TS10.2.2_20240224.170329_WINDOW-THEME1.

The menus are not complete
    Thanks.
    @tlf55 ,

Sorry, I only have one archive...
    For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    From here: Topway TS10 firmware

password: TopwayTS10
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Hi everyone! i been continued to test new firmwares and Tlink versions for our "dear" TS10 headunits and I have gone trough over 100s of them and the newer firmwares usually mostly mess up more things than they bring anything useful.

But this week i installed TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1 (NOTICE! this is for units with the 1.2 versions of the firmware, NOT for 2.2 or 1.1 or any other versions! and NOT for the vertical window ones).

And on top of that did i install the new version of Tlink 2.0.18 to get a fully working Android Auto/Carplay.

Which led to that i for the first time got a almost perfect working TS10. The only thing that was a bit tricky was to connect the phone to TLINK, but by trying several times (i removed the bluetooth connected units on my phone and headunit and re-connected) did it finally work wireless also (it worked directly with cable).

Here is the links for the daring ones to try it out, all on your own responsibility!

TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1

Tlink 2.0.18

NOTICE! if you have problems with registration of TLINK, try this version instead (All credits goes to DarkVoid).

Good luck everyone!
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case