Search This thread

Drahy

Apr 27, 2012
TS10.1.2_20221118.190910_WINDOW-THEME1
@Drahy
last update
I recommend everyone to update!
This is like the best update yet:
1) Apps are finally translated at least in my language (cs-CZ)
2) Sound option has the volume increase with speed back
3) This version has working OTA
4) Loads faster for me
5) Updated MCU with no issues
6) I had some touch issues with Window theme I used - not anymore
7) They fixed some other things like - my custom keyboard not appearing sometimes
8) Maybe many more but this seems very stable ... Recommend everyone to update

Only thing is Weather - it doesnt show for me in my theme - but this started in my previous version.... anyone has any epxerience with not working weather? It loaded automatically after some time but now it akways stays as "unknown"...

Attachments

• 20221204_222256.jpg
    20221204_222256.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 230
Reactions: timido64

bangs6996

Dec 3, 2022
Hello everyone

I buy new TS10 - 4 ram 32 rom from navistart Aliexpress market

I add 360 cameras function on it before i buy it and i have 360 app on head unit

I need to know 2 things :

1- i was installed 2 cameras before on car cvbc - ntsc and i change the camera on TS10 and the picture is showing, BUT the color for image it’s showing RED/blue color that make the image not clear ( photo attached). How i can fix that ?? PS: the cameras was work very good before i change head unit.

2- i want to update head unit ( photo attached) but i am afraid of loose 360 app , and the system version not showing in the end 360 as i see in this post it is ( TS10.2.2.... WINDOW-THEME1 )
Can I upgrade to latest update 29-11-2022 with out loose app or 360 or anything??
Link : https://www-mediafire-com.translate.goog/file/ajayurwm67wdmdx/TS10.2.2_20221129.145019_WINDOW-THEME1%EF%BC%88%E4%B8%B4%E6%97%B6%EF%BC%89.zip/file?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en
Hi if you extract and translate the version release notes says this
Autor:Tcx Date: 14:29 2022/11/29 Record: Solve the problem of entering "system tracking" for square control and startup navigation (when the application is not bound) Autor:BJC Date: 10:59 2022/11/21 Record: Yifengda has added com.sven.mala to the whitelist for booting up Autor:Tcx Date: 17:51 2022/10/31 Record: Update to the latest image (2022/10/27)
1. Change the horizontal and vertical mirroring of the reversing car to take effect immediately without affecting aux and TV
2. Solution: The 360 will start automatically when it is turned on, and it cannot remember Kuwo music
3. Solution: Music, radio, and Bluetooth music are running in the background. After the IGO analog navigation is broadcast, the music, radio, and Bluetooth music cannot be restored
4. Solution: When IGO is running in the background, the navigation is bound to IGO, and the IGO sound cannot be mixed with local music

so solution 2 says something about 360 camera's

also i just downgraded my unit. from newest to TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1 and it also didn't say 360 but did in the release notes and i still have 360 working.. I did put in a usb drive. and went to file explorer on the unit and just backed up the apk backups just in case . Actually I ended up just check marking everything and copied all the folders to the usb drive for backup

I really hope you helped me as well as i made a post about my unit always going to "unmixed" but i see 3. says something about background music hopefully its a tad more fix then just igo.

---edit... Well didn't fix my problem but with that 360 still works and I really like the looks of window theme more ..so ty..for the file.
However i have not clicked on wipe all data in any of my downgrade/upgrades..

Last edited:
Reactions: ipgoogle

Sarsbucket

May 18, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Hello. I just installed an update on my TS10 and now it have the Color app. Before update, there is no Color app. The apps suppose to change the panel button color right? But it did not work in my case. I change the color but the panel button color won't change. or is there a correct way to do so? Anybody can guide me? Thank you

This is after update View attachment 5776793
The same thing happened to me after a firmware update. I think that app is taken off prior to sale because the buttons don't have RGB leds. Mine don't light up anything other than white no matter what I do. Unless there is some trick, its a useless app for our specific systems.

de4thscythell

Oct 1, 2012
The same thing happened to me after a firmware update. I think that app is taken off prior to sale because the buttons don't have RGB leds. Mine don't light up anything other than white no matter what I do. Unless there is some trick, its a useless app for our specific systems.
oh i see. that might be the case here then. thanks for the info

Reactions: Sarsbucket

Jammyd88

Dec 5, 2022
Hi guys wondered if anyone can help. So I have retrofitted the Sinosmart Android unit TS10 in my Nissan QQ.

I have an issue that may not be able to be rectified but I thought it was worth asking just incase.

So when I am using AA via TLINK5, and I have Spotify running. As soon as I put the car in reverse it shuts off the music and only resumes when I take it out of reverse. Now I understand why this happens as its outputting a different feed but my question is, is there a way of the music to continue playing when the car is put in reverse and subsequently the 360 cameras are displaying?

It's currently running system version: TS10,2,2_20221114.115956_THEME1

TLINK5 Version 5.2.60

Are there any newer versions and if so, can someone kindly leave a link?

mohamed taher elbstani

Nov 2, 2021
Hello. I just installed an update on my TS10 and now it have the Color app. Before update, there is no Color app. The apps suppose to change the panel button color right? But it did not work in my case. I change the color but the panel button color won't change. or is there a correct way to do so? Anybody can guide me? Thank you

This is after update View attachment 5776793
The side color panels must be changed from one color to a multi-colored panel

Attachments

• multi-colored panel.jpg
    multi-colored panel.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 96
  • one color panel.jpg
    one color panel.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 96

syperlaxer

Dec 25, 2021
Hi guys wondered if anyone can help. So I have retrofitted the Sinosmart Android unit TS10 in my Nissan QQ.

I have an issue that may not be able to be rectified but I thought it was worth asking just incase.

So when I am using AA via TLINK5, and I have Spotify running. As soon as I put the car in reverse it shuts off the music and only resumes when I take it out of reverse. Now I understand why this happens as its outputting a different feed but my question is, is there a way of the music to continue playing when the car is put in reverse and subsequently the 360 cameras are displaying?

TLINK5 Version 5.2.60

cant remeber exact location from top of my head but go to factory settings (123456) then to rever settings and turn the voleume all the way up on the slider or it should be in the revers settings

mohamed taher elbstani

Nov 2, 2021

TLINK5 Version 5.2.60

from the settings --Reverse-- Reversing volume control

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221114-041810.png
    Screenshot_20221114-041810.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 104

Jammyd88

Dec 5, 2022
from the settings --Reverse-- Reversing volume control
Thankyou my friend, I've gone into these settings and had a play around and turned this all the way up and the music still cuts out temporarily when in reverse then resumes when I go back out. Its rather annoying, I assume you haven't experienced this? I'm sure it's a simple setting that needs to be switched but just can't seem to find the solution 🤔

Jammyd88

Dec 5, 2022
cant remeber exact location from top of my head but go to factory settings (123456) then to rever settings and turn the voleume all the way up on the slider or it should be in the revers settings
Thankyou my friend, I've gone into these settings and had a play around and turned this all the way up and the music still cuts out temporarily when in reverse then resumes when I go back out. Its rather annoying, I assume you haven't experienced this? I'm sure it's a simple setting that needs to be switched but just can't seem to find the solution 🤔

Fiyero1988

Apr 17, 2010
Can anyone tell the difference between bc6 and bc8?
They are two different Bluetooth control modules. The BC stands for Bluetooth Control. They are not interchangeable, you either have a BC6 Chip or a BC8. BC8 is a newer version of Bluetooth. One supports Bluetooth 5.0 and the other I believe is Bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2 I can't remember off the top of my head.

mustafa1300

Aug 5, 2011
They are two different Bluetooth control modules. The BC stands for Bluetooth Control. They are not interchangeable, you either have a BC6 Chip or a BC8. BC8 is a newer version of Bluetooth. One supports Bluetooth 5.0 and the other I believe is Bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2 I can't remember off the top of my head.
bc6 was selected by default. Is it okay if I choose bc8?

ipgoogle

Jan 30, 2018
Hi if you extract and translate the version release notes says this
Autor:Tcx Date: 14:29 2022/11/29 Record: Solve the problem of entering "system tracking" for square control and startup navigation (when the application is not bound) Autor:BJC Date: 10:59 2022/11/21 Record: Yifengda has added com.sven.mala to the whitelist for booting up Autor:Tcx Date: 17:51 2022/10/31 Record: Update to the latest image (2022/10/27)
1. Change the horizontal and vertical mirroring of the reversing car to take effect immediately without affecting aux and TV
2. Solution: The 360 will start automatically when it is turned on, and it cannot remember Kuwo music
3. Solution: Music, radio, and Bluetooth music are running in the background. After the IGO analog navigation is broadcast, the music, radio, and Bluetooth music cannot be restored
4. Solution: When IGO is running in the background, the navigation is bound to IGO, and the IGO sound cannot be mixed with local music

so solution 2 says something about 360 camera's

also i just downgraded my unit. from newest to TS10.2.2_20220517.180646_THEME1 and it also didn't say 360 but did in the release notes and i still have 360 working.. I did put in a usb drive. and went to file explorer on the unit and just backed up the apk backups just in case . Actually I ended up just check marking everything and copied all the folders to the usb drive for backup

I really hope you helped me as well as i made a post about my unit always going to "unmixed" but i see 3. says something about background music hopefully its a tad more fix then just igo.

---edit... Well didn't fix my problem but with that 360 still works and I really like the looks of window theme more ..so ty..for the file.
However i have not clicked on wipe all data in any of my downgrade/upgrades..
Thank you for sharing information with me , am now focusing on camera color problem, and i delay the update / downgrade.

I hope you found fix for music background problem, am still new at all of these things and I don’t have so much information about this head unit

I still can’t make music app auto start when head unit wake up hehhe

timido64

Sep 24, 2022
Verona
www.pausacafeone.it
I recommend everyone to update!
This is like the best update yet:
1) Apps are finally translated at least in my language (cs-CZ)
2) Sound option has the volume increase with speed back
3) This version has working OTA
4) Loads faster for me
5) Updated MCU with no issues
6) I had some touch issues with Window theme I used - not anymore
7) They fixed some other things like - my custom keyboard not appearing sometimes
8) Maybe many more but this seems very stable ... Recommend everyone to update

Only thing is Weather - it doesnt show for me in my theme - but this started in my previous version.... anyone has any epxerience with not working weather? It loaded automatically after some time but now it akways stays as "unknown"...
Hi,

@Drahy

Updated successfully... all working.

Attachments

• upgrade.jpg
    upgrade.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 202
  • FOTA.jpg
    FOTA.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 208
  • suono.jpg
    suono.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 211

Top Liked Posts

hi @zapsi92

I have this firmware:
    TS10.1.2_20230526.160341_WINDOW-THEME1
    there is also the version with the "root"

Enjoy
    I had a similar problem, restarting the device helped and after restarting it detected the SIM card.
    Thanks, forgot to mention that I tried restarting several times and it still wasn't recognized. I've got the SIM connected as part of the 20-pin connector shown in the attached. I did reach out to the seller I purchased the head unit from on AliExpress, they said that "due to the suppression of Chinese technology by the United States, our 4G function cannot be used in the United States anymore."
    I just purchased a TS10 unit and I cannot get it to detect my SIM card (T-Mobile USA, confirmed SIM works in a Pixel 8 phone). Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing, or would updating firmware possibly help? When I try to turn on the Mobile Data option it turns back off and says "SIM disabled." In the android settings it shows both SIM slots as empty. I tried some other prepaid sims from various USA carriers and they weren't detected either.

I had a similar problem, restarting the device helped and after restarting it detected the SIM card.
    Hi @jaankoM,

I don't know what advantages... I still have the TS10.1.2_xxx firmware.
    My friend with TS10.2.2_XXX doesn't seem to have any problems.
    Android remains at version 10, only the TS10"S" firmwares are updated to Abdroid 12 and are not compatible.

I am sorry.
    Hi bros, I bought this from AliExpress a few days ago and it says TS10S 2.1. I want to get another launcher or do some root, but it's hard to find the firmware that fits my device. So can I install TS10 2.2?
    From what I understand you must stick with the prefix of your firmware, ie you must use 2.1xxx firmware if that is what you have now. From the looks of your photos, you have a late model TS10 and very recent firmware, as well as the driving app, my understanding is you could loose some of the benefits of the apps etc that came with your stereo if you change firmware, you could also brick the head unit if you use the wrong firmware. Hopefully someone more experienced that me can help you more
    I also replaced the 5V fan with the 12V one connected directly to the AMP pin (the model with RCA cable connector and SIM slot so to speak) in the hope that it wouldn't make that strange noise when starting the car at low temperatures but it didn't. Like this. changed a lot.
    How can I manage the 12V AMP power supply and therefore the "on/off" of the fan? At the moment it is still always on.
    Thank you

Hi,

There would be an APK that regulates different functions (for TS10 Topway...)

Seeing is believing: com.tw.fan-29-10
    For everyone whos struggles with autostart/autorun an app and still cant decide which launcher to take. Here is a manual how to autostart any app.

EDDC682F-E540-41E0-95EC-8DAC62DE638E.jpeg
    ED1006BA-71C0-46FA-8C4F-49EC32203DE2.jpeg
    BFED7DA0-61DB-4509-9A39-6CD7B354E7EE.jpeg
    D4EF7BB1-528A-41C4-92DD-C25315620876.jpeg
    D2C8BC04-60C2-406F-BD5D-706D6070AF70.jpeg
    99FEF972-0D91-40D1-8F7A-6B05BDB12092.jpeg
    1671DCCC-0956-4CE3-9C93-05D63A37D061.jpeg
    87a56237-94c2-4e0f-a2a6-8e36ecbe6019-jpeg.5652983
    From here: Topway TS10 firmware

password: TopwayTS10
    Could you please give a screenshot of the setting you changed or at least where in the settings the function is.

As promised, sorry video seems a bit blurry phone failing to focus :)
    Hi everyone! i been continued to test new firmwares and Tlink versions for our "dear" TS10 headunits and I have gone trough over 100s of them and the newer firmwares usually mostly mess up more things than they bring anything useful.

But this week i installed TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1 (NOTICE! this is for units with the 1.2 versions of the firmware, NOT for 2.2 or 1.1 or any other versions! and NOT for the vertical window ones).

And on top of that did i install the new version of Tlink 2.0.18 to get a fully working Android Auto/Carplay.

Which led to that i for the first time got a almost perfect working TS10. The only thing that was a bit tricky was to connect the phone to TLINK, but by trying several times (i removed the bluetooth connected units on my phone and headunit and re-connected) did it finally work wireless also (it worked directly with cable).

Here is the links for the daring ones to try it out, all on your own responsibility!

TS10.1.2_20230220.171000_WINDOW-THEME1

Tlink 2.0.18

NOTICE! if you have problems with registration of TLINK, try this version instead (All credits goes to DarkVoid).

Good luck everyone!
    Go to applications/car settings/ click on the left button ---more/ Google services and preferences/ click on account services/ search, assistant & voice/ voice/ voice match.
    First line should say hey Google access your assistant any time you say "hey Google" when your screen is on. Turn this off.
    This worked for me. I'll make a short video just in case