• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

New update 1.1.2.2 installation problem

Search This thread

Ijaz Farooq

Apr 28, 2013
Bhakkar
a5umaqyb.jpg
Hi
Earlier today i updated my Nokia_X... Now i m trying to update my brother's Nokia_X.. Update are downloaded successfully.... But when i press on restart and install button... It reboot then an update symbol apear.... But after that it fails....
Cell is unrooted... However all g apps and memory swapping is performed on this via nokia x toolkit... But still it is unrooted....
Plz tell me what is the problem.....

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ijaz Farooq

Apr 28, 2013
Bhakkar

thithanh99

Apr 17, 2014
I re swapped the memory to the original one.... And then re download the update and then it installed successfully.....

U should do this

Excuse me, how you redownload the update file? I just swap memory back (like origin) then check update and it only say: "Your download already, just install" but when it's installing -there only fail...

Ijaz Farooq

Apr 28, 2013
Bhakkar
Excuse me, how you redownload the update file? I just swap memory back (like origin) then check update and it only say: "Your download already, just install" but when it's installing -there only fail...

But in my case, after once failure , when i went to about phone, it was saying that system update was available..... You should download this..... Though i already downloaded this...... But it was saying that i had to download new updates.... I did so and all was fine.

Reactions: thithanh99

thithanh99

Apr 17, 2014
But in my case, after once failure , when i went to about phone, it was saying that system update was available..... You should download this..... Though i already downloaded this...... But it was saying that i had to download new updates.... I did so and all was fine.

I redownload the update file but it still fail...do you think because the root?

ozzychoiruman

Mar 30, 2012
Praya-Lombok Tengah-NTB

Or you can simply flash your NX by using NCS,tutorial was around the general section #CMIIW *cheers :D

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

andylitias

Nov 4, 2013
i get same problem please help

i'm try to re swap memory but it still fail

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

it work bro :D

i'm try to re swap memory and download update again and it work :laugh:

mobilemaker25

Apr 20, 2014
Hey bro don't update your phone bcoz after updating to 1.1.2.2 your phone will automatically unroot and u won't able to root It again. :(:(:(

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app

mourad1987

Jun 21, 2014
Naqadeh
Hi to every one!
Sorry for my bad english.
2 days ago I want update my nokia x to latest avilable version 1.1.2.2.
My Nokia X running 10.0.3 at first, the update system says that I have new system update 1.1.2.2. I download the update from the air via system update, after download update succesfully, I go to install it but it was fail and update was not install. After that system updates say that your system is up to date and there is no update!!!
The solution is:
Donot update directly from 10.0.3 to 1.1.2.2, If your device run 10.0.3 at first, you must download 11.1.1 and install it via stock recovery(hold both power and volume up for a few seconds) and after install it download 1.1.2.2 and install via same way. Its done.
The both zip ota files are avalable in nokia x forums some where around here.
Thank you and have fun.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts