Search This thread

xyrockrain

Aug 15, 2019
【Version】

【Model Name】

ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)

【Release Date】

2019/11/21

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

Fixed the abnormal vibration sound issue when certain notifications arrived
Fixed the issue where occasionally the Back gesture did not work
Fixed the issue where occasionally in-screen fingerprint icon would not disappear
Fixed the issue where hotspot icon still appeared in the status bar after Wi-Fi hotspot had been turned off
Fixed the issue where the phone occasionally could not connect to car’s Bluetooth
Fixed the issue where user could not set up AirTriggers buttons when the system language was in Hebrew
Fixed the issue where in some regions there was no Google Assistant option in AirTriggers squeeze gesture settings
Fixed the issue where occasionally Kunai GamePad did not work
Fixed the issue where making a phone call accidentally triggered AirTriggers squeeze function

cloud1

Jul 2, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
【Version】

【Model Name】

ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)

【Release Date】

2019/11/21

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

【Release Note】

Fixed the issue where occasionally in-screen fingerprint icon would not disappear
Fixed the issue where hotspot icon still appeared in the status bar after Wi-Fi hotspot had been turned off
Fixed the issue where the phone occasionally could not connect to car’s Bluetooth
Fixed the issue where user could not set up AirTriggers buttons when the system language was in Hebrew
Fixed the issue where in some regions there was no Google Assistant option in AirTriggers squeeze gesture settings
Fixed the issue where making a phone call accidentally triggered AirTriggers squeeze function

Can't find a downloadable link anywhere yet. Even the Vietnamese telegram channel doesn't have links.

milav

Dec 5, 2010
Ahmedabad
got the update installing

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

after update. hardwarestub app is getting crashed on every boot. cant reset phone everytime i get update.

Mad_Duke

Aug 4, 2010
Zagreb
maddukesrants.blogspot.com

cloud1

Jul 2, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Hi there,

I have successfully upgraded from 1910.35 to 1910.44 using instructions I translated from the Vietnam telegram channel (thank you guys!)

Make sure you're on 1910.35, then download and put this file on root of your device:

https://mega.nz/#!41I1Ta6Z!OE4_a7bOGl5woDGQMBqhq3rj2_nnadERd-KTxhiOMhc (this may be the exact same file as reg66 linked to also, I don't know)

Restart the phone and follow the update prompt. You may get the restart prompt without restarting if you sent the file to your device via USB. Takes about 3 minutes.

albireox

Nov 25, 2009
Timisoara
Hi there,

I have successfully upgraded from 1910.35 to 1910.44 using instructions I translated from the Vietnam telegram channel (thank you guys!)

Make sure you're on 1910.35, then download and put this file on root of your device:

https://mega.nz/#!41I1Ta6Z!OE4_a7bOGl5woDGQMBqhq3rj2_nnadERd-KTxhiOMhc (this may be the exact same file as reg66 linked to also, I don't know)

Restart the phone and follow the update prompt. You may get the restart prompt without restarting if you sent the file to your device via USB. Takes about 3 minutes.

Seems to be one step closer with this, but after prompting for the update and clicked ok, it stops at about 7% with "system update failed". Are you on Tencent with ww rom or?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    【Version】

【Model Name】

ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)

【Release Date】

2019/11/21

【Release Note】

Raw file download for WW_ZS660KL_16.0631.1910.44_M3.13.33.31-ASUS_1.1.227_Phone-user.raw .zip
    h ttps://mega.nz/#!EwoXiSyK!KNprkA40oUHce-jl7WeHp9g-BohEVL--99_0klhm1go
    I downloaded it on my phone, dropped in the root of SD. I'm not rooted. flashed from CN originally.

I expected it to fail, seeing as more than 1 person had it fail before me.

To those folks, I would say , try again. Try with a stable connection. Download directly to your phone if possible.
    Did you originally flash the .35 raw WW? I've just read, those on updated UL roms will fail...
    Instructions to update rom WW191044-1.1.227 with a small fota package (this is not a UL USER rom)
    Resources:
    1. RAW WW 191035 https://mega.nz/#!Bk5zHKJR!ZCz_nbTH360ORbfAorVB0_Y4KZOuhp3IoMKTwnroj20
    2. Fota Package https://mega.nz/#!41I1Ta6Z!OE4_a7bOGl5woDGQMBqhq3rj2_nnadERd-KTxhiOMhc
    Why am I giving the raw file 191035, because the fota package up to now only works when you are in rom 191035 is flashed with the raw file, if the last update you got with the UL USER 191035 rom will not succeed

Proceed:
    1. Flash the raw ww191035 (rest assured without data loss) https://t.me/rogphonevietnam2/343
    ### Skip this step if last time you flashed raw 191035
    2. Copy the fota package to the internal memory, do not leave nso in any directory (do not rename it)
    Done
    (If you copy using a computer, you only need to unplug the cable to receive updates, if downloaded directly on the phone and then copy, restart rog 2)

Skip the post if you want to wait Rom UL USER 191044 (1-2 days more)

Redo the twrp and root installation if you want: https://t.me/rogphonevietnam2/359

Guess we'll have to wait until the full OTA is released, or someone comes up with a workaround. I'm not gonna reinstall my phone again just for this... unless it's the only option
    Hi there,